Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:45:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: DID YOU NOTICE ANY SCAM FROM BELOW?
YES - 16 (84.2%)
NO - 3 (15.8%)
Total Voters: 19

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto giveaway scams and how to spot them  (Read 1301 times)
Altcoin76 (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 05:31:16 AM
Merited by voteformeg (2)

Cryptocurrency giveaway scams have been a problem for those involved in the crypto-community since the last major bull run in late 2017. Whether you’re a seasoned investor or just beginning to get your feet wet in the crypto-space, we encourage all of our customers to educate themselves on current cryptocurrency related scams and how to identify them. In this article, we’ll cover an increasingly common technique used by online scammers — the giveaway scam.

In a nutshell, giveaway scams are a form of social engineering in which a scammer attempts to deceive a cryptocurrency investor into believing that a major cryptocurrency exchange or celebrity is hosting a giveaway. The catch here is that in order to participate in the giveaway, you must first send a certain amount of cryptocurrency to a giveaway address so that you can verify your wallet address and receive your share of the giveaway. However, because cryptocurrency transactions are irreversible, once a victim sends money to the scammer’s address, there is nothing anyone can do to get it back and the scammer has made a profit.

Now that you understand the gist of what giveaway scams are all about, we’d like to make it extremely clear that Coinbase does not engage in cryptocurrency giveaways of any kind, however you can earn cryptocurrency by learning about them through Coinbase Earn. With that said, let’s move on to some recent trends.
Recent Giveaway Scam Trends

To help you recognize the signs of a giveaway scam, we’ve provided you with some examples of the most common giveaway scam trends being used to target cryptocurrency investors.

Coinbase Twitter Impersonations

In the screenshot below, we have a Twitter account impersonating Coinbase and replying to a legitimate Coinbase tweet with an image promoting a 5,000 BTC giveaway scam.

Twitter account impersonating Coinbase and responding to a legitimate Coinbase tweet with giveaway scam link.
The link in this image directs to a web page which would ask you to verify your Bitcoin address by sending anywhere from 0.1 to 10 BTC to the scammer’s giveaway address. According to the scammer’s web page, you would get x10 your payment back. This all sounds very good, but it is 100% a scam and you will receive 0 BTC back!

Celebrity Twitter Impersonations

In this example, we have a very normal looking Twitter account replying to a tweet made by Senator Bernie Sanders. The response here is thanking Elon Musk and sharing an image that appears to be a tweet from Elon Musk about a Bitcoin and Ethereum giveaway being hosted by Tesla. In actuality, this image was manipulated to appear like Elon Musk made this tweet and is purely manufactured by a scammer.

Fake Twitter account replying to a popular post with manipulated Elon Musk tweet.
Navigating to the link in the scammer’s image lands us on a web page that appears to be a Medium blog post. Within the post there are two “official” links leading to “free” Bitcoin and Ethereum. Both of these links lead to scam giveaway addresses that are not to be trusted no matter how great and well designed the web page looks.

Web page created to look like an original Medium blog post with links to giveaway scam.

Tesla giveaway scam page with scammer’s payment address.

YouTube Live Streams

This is a fairly new technique that scammers have been using to perpetuate their cryptocurrency giveaway scams. In this example, the scammer will create a YouTube video using older video streams of cryptocurrency exchange CEOs and overlay the video with some details about an alleged giveaway. They will also set up the video as a live stream so that it appears to be something that is happening NOW, further enticing viewers to participate in the giveaway immediately. In the video description, there is often an “official” giveaway address or a link to a web page containing the giveaway address. Additionally, the scammer will drive fake viewers to the video to make it seem like they have thousands of viewers at that very moment. Don’t fall for this scam, it’s a trap and you will not receive any free BTC!

YouTube account impersonating Coinbase and live streaming a dated ask me anything (AMA) video with Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong.

Giveaway Scam Email

In our final example, we have an attempt to promote a giveaway scam via email. In the email, the scammer is attempting to convince the recipient that Coinbase is hosting a giveaway to celebrate a user sign up milestone. As previously mentioned, Coinbase does not partake in any cryptocurrency giveaways. Therefore, this is a scam!

Giveaway scam lure sent via email.

Protecting your investment and fellow investors
Now that you’ve learned about the latest techniques being used by giveaway scammers, there are two simple rules that we’d like you to remember that should help you avoid scams like these in the future:
If it sounds too good to be true, it almost certainly is.
Think twice before sending your funds. All cryptocurrency transactions are irreversible and you will not be able to get your money back.
Lastly, if you encounter any giveaway scams like the ones shown above, please take a moment to protect the broader cryptocurrency community by reporting the scam to Coinbase or directly to Twitter, YouTube, or Google. For your reference, we’ve provided information on reporting to each entity below.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 06:10:47 AM

Its easy to determine if a giveaway is legit or not. If the giveaway asking to transfer a money before participating then its abvious scam attempt .

Another things is if a giveaway is giving a high return from the asked amount you need to deposit then its the same.

This kind of scheme is not only happening in twitter its also use in other social media such as facebook youtube and telegram.
Furryball

Activity: 490
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 06:13:38 AM

One thing is certain here, in every fake or scam giveaways you will surely be asked to make a deposit of an amount to a address either in ETH or BTC, giveaways are giveaways, no strings attached, once a giveaway turns to deposit first it's surely a scam

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ukon

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

SPYCE | Rise of Web 3.0 - www.decenternet.com

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 06:23:41 AM

Whatever it is related to having to deposit first to take part in the Giveaway I think it's clearly a fraud and has happened a lot in some other social media, the scamer continues to convince the victim to make a deposit first with the lure of a big reward even though with a scheme like I think it makes no sense and invalid.

The important thing is we have to be able to differentiate and not be tempted by large amounts of giveaway let alone have to deposit first.

██
████
██████
██ ██ ██
██  ██  ██
████████████████████████████████
██           ████           ██
██        ██ ██ ██        ██
██      ██  ██  ██      ██
██    ██   ██   ██    ██
██  ██   ████   ██  ██
██████  ██    ██  ██████
██  █████        █████  ██
██ ▄█ ████████████████ █▄ ██
██ ▄█   ██          ██   █▄ ██
████████████        ████████████
██      ██
██    ██
██  ██
████
██
SPYCE

r

▄▄▄▄
        ▄████████▄
     ▄██████████▀▀██▄
  ▄██████████▀    █████▄
▄██████████▄      ███████▄
███████▀ ████▄    ████████
████▀    ███████▄ ████████
██       █████████████████
████▄    ███████▀ ████████
███████▄ ████▀    ████████
▀██████████▀      ███████▀
  ▀██████████▄    █████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄██▀
        ▀████████▀
           ▀▀▀▀
TanakabZX

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 06:33:13 AM

Scam giveaways always looks good in the eye, meaning they have too good to be real offers and secondly it will always end in the process of asking participants to make a deposit first, it's no more a giveaway if you are asked to make a deposit

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 06:48:32 AM

If they asked for a deposit little or not, don't fall for it. If there are legit giveaways right now for sure those aren't that big that you can make a fortune out of it, it's just a penny. To get some legit giveaways better to go on to their legitimate sites then search if they really do such giveaways, live streaming giveaways AFAIK if involves crypto are all just ended a scam I haven't find that most of them are legit especially those that are done on YouTube.

You can give here the sites that have does this scam giveaways so that people will be aware of what really are these sites and if this hasn't reported yet and still lurking in the net then others may report it but utilized it by using the "code" bbcode syntax so it wouldn't be clickable by anyone.
joseyphil82

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 06:54:09 AM

Honestly gone are those days where you can make life changing profits from giveaways but now it doesn't count anymore, they are always in pennies so why the stress? Giveaways that have high rewards are always very tasking, no such thing called free money, you either sweat for it or steal it

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 07:00:02 AM

It is a giveaway. Enough said,,, consider it a scam because nothing on this beautiful earth is free. Even the legit airdrops never needed you to do anything that to claim the free stuff with a Bitcoin address or simply even airdropped onto your ETH wallet. And those are worth next to zero these days. Consider everything free a scam unless disproven.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 07:22:18 AM

Twitter is the home based of fake giveaways, I like myself because I only join Airdrops that are trading on exchanges, most giveaways aren't worth your time and effort, bounties are almost the same but once in a while bounty pays

Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 562

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2020, 07:32:24 AM

Giveaway like this is rife and even they themselves are manipulating the giveaway transaction. I don't think if anyone is affected by this scamer, it is clear that this scheme is far from legitimate so it should be avoided even without knowing it.

Look for an airdrop / giveaway that is valid without having to deposit it first, no problem, even if a small nominal is important.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 07:41:11 AM

Most giveaway has a motive and most of the times, the motives are wrong. So, it is better to just ignore it. Most times, when I check my mail, I discover that it would have been flooded with scam messages. Despite being careful these days f whom to submit my email address to, it still seems unavoidable. This might be because I had given my address out to them in the past and the resultant effect is what I am now seeing.
plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 08:00:53 AM

Its easy to determine if a giveaway is legit or not. If the giveaway asking to transfer a money before participating then its abvious scam attempt .
This is the most cases of scam nowadays like they want the user to send first their money before they give the airdrop or giveaway. You can definitely see this kind of giveaway scam on twitter and telegram, then I guess there's someone who still falls on this especially the newbie who just enters on this field. I know there's some legit giveaway but in order to obtain the prize, you need to do something like in Binance exchange where they launch community giveaway then you just need to trade 1 bitcoin before you become part of the giveaway.

If you see this kind of giveaway I suggest that you should avoid it because you're just wasting your money and time. Then, if you're going to participate in some giveaway make sure it is legit and not a scam. Always remember to make your research so can know what to do if you encounter this kind of scam.
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 08:06:10 AM

I like participating in airdrops, honestly they have safe me few times when I need some money, this makes me very good at picking solid airdrops and giveaways, kucoin giveaways are the most trusted ones if you can check that out, they never failed to pay
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2020, 08:18:56 AM

I like participating in airdrops, honestly they have safe me few times when I need some money, this makes me very good at picking solid airdrops and giveaways, kucoin giveaways are the most trusted ones if you can check that out, they never failed to pay

I agree that Kucoin airdrops are legit and can be trusted, all the others are questionable, there are so many giveaways and airdrops are to good to be true, and if an airdrop or giveaways are asking for payment then you have something to think about, because an airdrop is an airdrop and a giveaway is a giveaway there should be no fee involve.

Greatchu

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 08:21:22 AM

It's very easy to detect scam Airdrops and give aways, of cos it depends on ones self, If you can control your greed you will never be scam by this cheap tricks, every Airdrops that ask for deposits are obviously a scam, it's that simple

MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 09:43:48 AM

The truth about scam project is that, in any business in life, people will tend to scam others, secondly, these days, it's not easy to spot scam projects, because they evn look more original that those real projects.
ife2020

Activity: 579
Merit: 13

Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2020, 09:49:12 AM

I have other thoughts, instead of worrying about how to spot crypto giveaway coins around the globe, why not just avoid crypto giveaways. ?

Crypto giveaway scams are mainly to attract the greedy ones in crypto, because on normal terms, we should know that to earn free tokens, we must never pay or send private keys in return.

I reiterate that the final solution crypto giveaways scam, is total avoidance of giveaways by individual.
Winscosinally

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 09:56:58 AM

Yes the best solution is to ignore giveaways, if you don't like bounties too just stay away from them, very simple I guess, I am into giveaways and bounties because I'm not scared of failures, I promote many projects and I never get paid but still I don't stop
Altcoin76 (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 11:15:21 AM

The truth about scam project is that, in any business in life, people will tend to scam others, secondly, these days, it's not easy to spot scam projects, because they evn look more original that those real projects.

Thank You Sir This Is My Responsibility To Aware New Comers To Crypto Field . The Thing Which Happens To Me When I Was New To Crypto Never Happen To Any Newcomers .
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1119

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 11:18:25 AM

I hear this a lot.
"Once it is too good to be true then it might be a scam."
Just don't believe it.
Do not even take another step into what they are offering. Not even signing up to anything. That means hack if not scam.
Can also start a phishing technique.

I would rather go making efforts into joining bounties rather than believing this rotten events.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ntsdm1

Activity: 394
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 12:04:22 PM

In General, there are fewer people who send money at the first opportunity.The most vulnerable are only beginners who think that it is very easy to earn fast money on the cryptocurrency market.But as the popular wisdom says-free cheese only in a mousetrap.
thiscomm

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2020, 12:34:35 PM

in my opinion this is a very good suggestion because honestly I have never done such a thing because I never thought that when they held a giveaway they made a promotional video. I just checked their platforms and only reached their social media accounts, because I thought when the giveaway program was done they hadn't had time to make a promotional video. maybe for the next time I will check as much detail as possible so that I will no longer be fooled by a giveaway scam program.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
minairia3

Activity: 1470
Merit: 326

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 12:39:43 PM

Yes the best solution is to ignore giveaways, if you don't like bounties too just stay away from them, very simple I guess, I am into giveaways and bounties because I'm not scared of failures, I promote many projects and I never get paid but still I don't stop

Giveaway like this is the type that I dont want. Obviously from the list you can sort those who are asking deposit and money before you can claim the reward. Bounty is way more legit than this types. In my opinion, people should always do checking first before signing up since the chances that the account they are using is fake and those who signed up are at risk giving some valuable information from you.

You dont want your details to be used for illegal activity.

Thanks OP at least, some here will be aware the style of those list postef above.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 02:09:37 PM

One thing is certain here, in every fake or scam giveaways you will surely be asked to make a deposit of an amount to a address either in ETH or BTC, giveaways are giveaways, no strings attached, once a giveaway turns to deposit first it's surely a scam
I agree with your observation,thats pretty obvious if any giveaways that required deposit first method will thats already an attempt and you should start to doubt it, I remember last year when I nearly become a victim from this cheap scam trick but thanks to my instinct when I check its website it's almost the same but when looking it deeper there's a slight difference from the original site thats a very small detail so not everyone can notice it.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 02:29:12 PM

The giveaway scams are more than obvious. If I wanted to give you $100 for free, I wouldn't ask you to first send me $10. Anyone who falls for these scams is silly.

They're very easy to spot. I usually prefer to miss an incredible offer and regret later than go for it and regret being scammed.. there have only been a few legit too-good-to-be-true offers out there; scams have overtaken them in numbers long time ago.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 02:57:28 PM

So what is your technique here? I'm sorry I didn't see the technique that you promised.

Asking a fund to participate in a giveaway I think there are a lot of cases and even it was a common thing. So, I guess there will be many people who will be aware of it.

But over all you have gave a lot of effort to make this thread and maybe it will help some newbies out there who didn't know it, and if you don't mind I just suggesting to you to put all source when you take anything.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 03:07:50 PM

The giveaway scams are more than obvious. If I wanted to give you $100 for free, I wouldn't ask you to first send me $10. Anyone who falls for these scams is silly.

They're very easy to spot. I usually prefer to miss an incredible offer and regret later than go for it and regret being scammed.. there have only been a few legit too-good-to-be-true offers out there; scams have overtaken them in numbers long time ago.

of course you would avoid them if you know that they are scam because you dont want to donate your money for nothing  .you rather donate it to charity or other good cause  . obviously those that ask for cash before prize are scam but there are those airdrops that ask for sending x amount before you get your coin .  some of them are legit  and many people mistaken it as scams   . the amount isnt huge tho but it could be zero or a little bit than that   .  however the value of the coins still not guarantee because they are only airdrop anyway 
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 03:10:31 PM

All of those that you've mentioned are all scam giveaways and airdrops, these scammers cannot scam anymore in the ICO or crowdfunding, so they shifted their attention to scamming those who love to do airdrops and giveaways and if you are a newbie on these airdrops you are going to fall for their dubious scheme .

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Ngoukan

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 03:15:57 PM

Any giveaway asking for a fee before one can get the giveaway is definitely scam. I don't want to believe people still fall for such cheap scam. On the other hand, it's good the community is educated on such scams so newbies in the crypto community do not fall victims of such scams.
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 04:31:55 PM

Too good to be true. It should be in the local news headlines if it is a legitimate giveaway. I don't get it why people would fall for these scams. That is even below beginner's type of scam, and many people should already notice how shady the giveaway is. Not directly to the scams mentioned by the OP, but I remembered back in the days when I joined airdrops and I am almost 90% certain that it is just scam. Turns out they were emailing people to claim their tokens by putting their wallet into their site along with their private keys. That's when I saw that it is indeed a scam.
Altcoin76 (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 04:51:26 PM

Any giveaway asking for a fee before one can get the giveaway is definitely scam. I don't want to believe people still fall for such cheap scam. On the other hand, it's good the community is educated on such scams so newbies in the crypto community do not fall victims of such scams.

Yes I have posted this because I have seen many new crypto Commer who blindly trust in this type of scam and ended up losing all money.
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2020, 05:55:34 PM

It's only newbies and the greedy that do fall for this kind of scam. I have seen them alot of times on Twitter especially, at some point Vitalik had to add "NON GIVER OF ETH" to his profile name because scamers were using eth giveaway to scam people. It's easy to detect. Just go to the real page and find out about the giveaway. If it's not on their official page, it's totally scam. People should always make effort to do proper findings.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 07:34:25 PM

Just visit their official web page to check whether they are legit or scam and to be honest its not too hard to find this kind of scams.Even it is happening through hacked accounts so don't trust anyone other than your common sense.If you are seeing huge amount of returns then its obvious scam so please stay away.
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 07:41:39 PM

Most times greedy people fall for these cheap scams, also ignorance can contribute to this. For instance, before opening any link whatsoever, I ensure it's the legitl url and not just clicking random giveaway links. In the case of the coinbase giveaway scam shown by OP, it won't be so easy for someone new to crypto to easily spot, We just have to be careful. Sometimes I see scam giveaway replies to tweets by popular crypto influencers, and gullible people keep falling for it, example send 0.1ETH to get 1ETH. If it's so good to be true, then obviously it's scam.

kbhutto

Activity: 1274
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 08:08:28 PM

thank you for sharing important information because every day there are always beginners who jump into crypto so they can find out about this. so far irresponsible people always want to look for victims in various ways one of which is the offer of a free coin where in this context the perpetrators spread the phissing link or ask for money first. so stay alert and always be careful.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 09:46:23 PM

Something else to note is that if you're getting spammed with fraudulent giveaways and other mail you didn't sign up for, try either unsubscribing from whatever mailing lists you might be added to or blocking the sender(s) of the mail, or even try making a new email and avoid using it for anything but important things. Be careful where you're putting your email(s) out there, because there's plenty of shady sites that might be getting breached and leaking your personal information. I have an email address specifically made for less important matters.
iamaruf

Activity: 1064
Merit: 265

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 11:56:28 PM

Actually it's easy to identify which is scam or legit.but people's are greedy that's why they always get scammed by scammer.if they check their original twitter they can understand is it legit or fake, or they can check their official website link because there will be something wrong in spelling.but greedy people's are too lazy to check it out and they always want free money.

maxreish

Merit: 326

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 12:09:44 AM

Giveaway attracts more people. But in today's happening, it is widely offer to scam people. Have you heard of hacked famous youtube accounts and then make a livestream doing some giveaways and use other company or exchange pretending to held a giveaway event? It is actually happening but requiring a certain person to deposit some sats and double it is an obvious act that it was a scam.

We should be aware of their new tactics. There is no easy money return be reminded of that.
Altcoin76 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 02:41:05 AM

We Should Always Invest In Bitcoin Because The Future Is Of BTC , ETH ,LTC ,XRP This Are Strong Coins With Huge Potential As It Is Not Giving Return Now But It Will Give You 2X - Till 10X If You Hold
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2020, 03:07:20 AM

Just visit their official web page to check whether they are legit or scam and to be honest its not too hard to find this kind of scams.Even it is happening through hacked accounts so don't trust anyone other than your common sense.If you are seeing huge amount of returns then its obvious scam so please stay away.

Sometime the problem already is with people of continuously falling on their own greed. Its easy to visit a site right? But they still fall for this, maybe scammers are just really good to create a believable social platform but for people who pay attention this is nothing cause we can verify it. Also having a huge reward sometime is attractive but too much will let you think if its legit or not. Its just a matter of common sense.

kaneki007

Activity: 1190
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 03:32:02 AM

I often find scammers like that, they spam in the comments column of tweets and give fake pictures if someone famous gives a giveaway. I myself if I see things like that then I immediately report the account and block it. The point is, don't trust any giveaway other than the official, first check their account.

▄█▄▄█▄   ▄
                                       ▀▀▀████▌
                                         ▀▄▄▀█
  ▄███████▄▄   ▐████     ████  ▄▄████████▄  ██▄
  ███████████▌ ████▌   ▄█████  █████▀▀█████  ██▄
 ▐████  ▐████▌ ████▌▐██████▀  ▐█████  ████▌   ██▌
 ▐██████████▀ ▐████ ████▀▀▄    ▀████████▀▀    ███
▐█████▀▀█████ ▐████    ▄███▌  █████▀▀█████    ███
▐█████▄▄█████ ████▌    ████▌ ██████  █████▌  ▐██▌
███████████▀  ████▌   ▐████  █████████████  ▄███
                              ▀▀███████▀▀ ▄███▀
                            ▀▄▄        ▄▄███▀
                               ▀▀▀███████▀▀
ASIA'S BIGGEST AND MOST
TRUSTED, FULLY LICENSED
CRYPTO CASINO
       ▄█▀▄██▄▄
     ▄█▄▌▐██████▄
    █▀         ▀█
    ▌           ▐
                █
    ▄  ▀██  ▀█▀ ▐▄
    ▀▌   ▄
       ▐█▄▄▄
       ▐█▄▀▀▄▀
        ▀▄█▀   ▄
     ▄ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄▀ ▄
 ▄▄▄██▌▀███▀ ▄ ▐██▄▄▄
███████▌ ▀ ▄   ████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ROBIN VAN PERSIE
BK8 AMBASSADOR
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

ACCEPT MULTIPLE
CURRENCY
WELCOME BONUS

DAILY CASH REBATE
FAST DEPOSIT
& WITHDRAW
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN US
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2020, 04:36:46 AM

I often find scammers like that, they spam in the comments column of tweets and give fake pictures if someone famous gives a giveaway. I myself if I see things like that then I immediately report the account and block it. The point is, don't trust any giveaway other than the official, first check their account.
There's a lot giveaways popped out and some of them are scams, so I think we should tell it to the admin or report it, so that they will do some action to banned this kind of giveways. I think it's better if you participate only to those popular or known, also be observant and careful and don't easily attracted to their giveaways because mostly they use it as bait. Just choose carefully and always checked their account.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Mianae

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 04:51:39 AM

Any twitter giveaway promo coming from a reputable personality or body it's is a scam people should avoid it. When you see a giveaway linked to any project, verify from the project website or social media handle to ensure its legit do not fall for scammers this period.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2020, 05:43:33 AM

People who knows the proper meaning of "giveaway" will totally find it suspicious and will not fall for such trap. There are fake giveaways thatis not alone focused on asking deposit but also an individual can make a simple task done (say follow or do surveys) promising a giveaway with a lucky winner winning something.

Whatever the giveaway is, I mean deposit one are obviously a scam but always check with official from the project or exchange and verify if they are running that giveaway before participating.
Asuspawer09

Activity: 1652
Merit: 425

Cashback 15%

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 06:14:46 AM

I think you just need to consider this and that's all.

If a website wanted you to send a bitcoin or cryptocurrency in a certain address for sure this could be a scam since there is no assurance where the funds are going to end up.

Also, you would not really be going to send up funds for some giveaways they should be the one that supposed to send up funds since you do a small task for the giveaway.

HUGE
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 06:48:27 AM

Any twitter giveaway promo coming from a reputable personality or body it's is a scam people should avoid it. When you see a giveaway linked to any project, verify from the project website or social media handle to ensure its legit do not fall for scammers this period.

Not only a twitter giveaway, but there are some other factors we need to consider. A company which has high supply and giving a huge amount of coins for promotions makes me think twice about the company, for investment it is not a good idea to choose that type of projects.
Altcoin76 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 02:03:44 PM

Scam giveaways always looks good in the eye, meaning they have too good to be real offers and secondly it will always end in the process of asking participants to make a deposit first, it's no more a giveaway if you are asked to make a deposit

Yes they give you fake transaction running on their scam website which looks real and many new crypto members invest in that junk and they scam it.
FanEagle
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1114

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 08:27:46 AM

You are a tiny bit late to the party because these twitter and other stuff has been around for longer than just 2 years and there was one that estimated to made 200k from the scam just on one account and he was still geting something after 1 year of writing the tweet.

I have always said that twitter, facebook and all other social media has to be in favor of limiting some people doing some stuff. Just because "free speech" does exist doesn't mean you can lie on the internet, that is not really a free speech thing and just because one person CAN write a scam tweet doesn't be he should be allowed to. In order to end these, there needs to be a better support from all the social media platforms to actually employ some people that checks these reports and bans those accounts.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 08:53:39 AM

Crypto giveaway that gives a gift that is too large in my opinion can be identified as a scam. On Twitter, this often happens and to recognize it we can see from the number of giveaway and also whether the account is genuine or not

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 09:07:41 AM

On social media, I think we have to be careful in sorting out information because a lot of misleading information including information about giveaway. Big companies or legit projects will not do giveaway, especially if we are required to send a number of Bitcoin or ethereum.
VDraci

Activity: 560

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 09:08:51 AM

Giveaways don't involves any money, it's free from the team themselves so asking you to do some deposit to receive few tokens shouldn't sound right in your ear if you know what you are doing, fake giveaways are very easy to detect
TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 08:06:05 PM

Most times I get tired when I see people complaining of being scammed through give aways,if I want to share a gift why would I ask for your gift first? That's simple logic,any give away that requires you to send even the smallest amount to their wallet before joining the event is obviously a scam give away,they just want to receive from you.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
CryptoYar

Activity: 1064
Merit: 635

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 02:32:19 PM

Nowadays the trend of the giveaways on twitter is going on.
Some of my friends said that Scammers can ask you to deposit money, which is perfectly right.
But I also think that they can take an email address from you, naming everyone a winner and taking email addresses can also be a trap.
I think, before joining any such giveaways, check it out whether it is a scam or Real

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 02:39:33 PM

Actually they have giveaways in the first look you can see that is scam because they offer a giveaway a lot of coins or money and no one can do that. But the others have small giveaway to make them legit even it's not do not click and register to the giveaway because most of them are target us because they want to hack our wallet so be careful of joining giveaways .
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2020, 02:41:38 PM

This scam is outdated and no one will be fooled by it. In 2017 I saw hundreds of people fooled by this trick. And the scammer received hundreds of ETH in just a few hours when spam twitter at major exchanges. If anyone is fooled by the present, I think they are really stupid and greedy

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 03:19:37 PM

A typical fraudulent scheme involving media personalities. Moreover, the scammers went further and made virtually fake broadcasts as a whole and completely prompting the user to believe in the legality of this scam. However, one scammers did not take into account. If you are asked to send some amount of money to get even more in return, then this is 100% fraud.
I am sorry for the people who fell for this bait, but they themselves are to blame.

Cyber thieves are using different methods to fool people and make it realistic, so people won't bother looking for any information that will prove that it isn't a scam. They lure them with money, so they can easily draw attention. However, people get tricked because of their mindset that it's an opportunity to earn huge profit, but they don't know that the fraudster are just using their greediness against them. People should be aware that not every information online is trustworthy, so we should be careful, especially when it includes giving any personal data or funds.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Wildwest

Activity: 1701
Merit: 315

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 04:38:57 PM

Actually to see the scam giveaway is very easy because when we join the project we are first asked to do the money Trasfer as the main requirement then if such an incident we should be careful and do not make transactions, because now they falsify certain markets so that we believe in their project.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 10:27:18 PM

This is a commendable effort thus thanks for this, and I wish many more people will come across it thus learning thereof. As for me, I have seen many scam giveaways and one of the prominent ways to point them out is that they first and foremost make the reward huge and attractive and then ask for payment to get the reward after all said and done. Some also ask for private keys or tell users to sign a message with their private keys, but a greater number asks for payment.

StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 11:05:14 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2020, 11:38:16 PM by StephenJH

It is easy to spot the fake giveaway from the first glance for professional scam busters Wink Twitter and social media scammers use very-very tricky ways for masking their behavior and the time is their biggest weapon against the scam catching techniques. Masking under the shady activities is the old trick by scammers. By the way, there is an old proverb about this: You can't teach old dog new tricks

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 10:13:49 AM

A couple of weeks ago now, I was introduced to crypto give away on twitter by a friend.  I wasn't comfortable with it anyway probably because it was the game of luck.  No one was asked to deposit any amount of coin or USD to participate, it was based on random selection and luck.  These are give away, meaning it is free. Anything different from 'free' from organizer is a scam.
Byakuga

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 10:15:58 AM

Crypto giveaway scams have one thing in common, in the end you will be asked to make deposit, if you are the type living in greedy pool you will definitely get caught

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 10:26:54 AM

Still, people falling in this kind of trap or scam giveaway, if there are still people then they are not reading a lot of and they are not updated on what's going on, this is now old news but we have learned lessons here before you go for it, ask the community first and if it's too good to be true better think twice or do diligent research.

Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 11:23:06 AM

Crypto giveaway scams have one thing in common, in the end you will be asked to make deposit, if you are the type living in greedy pool you will definitely get caught
Scam giveaway will not only asked us to deposite some money to get our giveway but they may create a phishing site. that happened with some scam fork coins in the past. I remember there was an airdrop that used the name of ethereum create a scam site too. Scammer has various ways to scam people.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 12:04:48 PM

Whatever it is related to having to deposit first to take part in the Giveaway I think it's clearly a fraud and has happened a lot in some other social media, the scamer continues to convince the victim to make a deposit first with the lure of a big reward even though with a scheme like I think it makes no sense and invalid.

The important thing is we have to be able to differentiate and not be tempted by large amounts of giveaway let alone have to deposit first.

I'm always careful of whatever that will require me to involve with money to get a benefit or reward, that is a pure scam sign. However, people will keep falling for it as scammers keep coming up with new tactics of fraudulent activities.
Grizman25

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 12:33:16 PM

If a project sell coins in its telegram group, the so-called Selfdrop, its is a scam. I used to buy coins from different projects because I thought it was cheap, but in the end my wallet is now full of crap.
tbone777

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 12:35:12 PM

Its easy. if they are offer too much and spawning in comments on other page - scam
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 12:45:06 PM

Yeah, I encountered some of this scam mostly on twitter, Sometimes they comment on well-known projects, copying the name and change a little bit on their username same on telegram too. I often join giveaways with verified icon on twitter to avoid this scam, also I check the website for official twitter account I don't join right away I review it first. Scammers are everywhere they will pm you with suspicious links don't ever click a link from a suspicious account just blocked and report them.
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 01:07:19 PM

Yeah, I encountered some of this scam mostly on twitter, Sometimes they comment on well-known projects, copying the name and change a little bit on their username same on telegram too. I often join giveaways with verified icon on twitter to avoid this scam, also I check the website for official twitter account I don't join right away I review it first. Scammers are everywhere they will pm you with suspicious links don't ever click a link from a suspicious account just blocked and report them.
I think if you see people who do like that on Twitter it's better not to participate because it's safer to only be in this forum or you can participate in several websites that provide information about airdrops, usually only new traders will become victims because they don't have experience.
shollyen

Activity: 344

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 01:34:10 PM

So many of them would want you to get it done hastily. The reason being that, they know that their intentions can be revealed and foiled at any time. For instance, if you are asked to send money, they will time you and tell you that it will soon close. Had it been you were in doubt at the initial stage, this is where you should now be conscious. Also, they try to stress their intents and intentions.
They can sometimes be very professional at this, which is why you need to be patient.
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 01:41:15 PM

besides asking people to deposit money before receiving tokens sometimes they also send emails with names similar to the names of well-known projects

Denies Distro

Activity: 756
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2020, 02:03:23 PM

besides asking people to deposit money before receiving tokens sometimes they also send emails with names similar to the names of well-known projects
and also they change their email address as closely as possible to the original site, but if we look at it usually has a domain that has a character longer than the original domain.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 02:08:02 PM

Yes, twitter is a honey pot for scammers and so are Youtube. That's why it looks like Youtube is really tightening everything specially hacks accounts and channel. And would also suggest to the community that whenever you see one popup in Youtube, report it right away. Very easy to spot, from Vitalik to Elon Musk to Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos fake giveaways. We all know that those rich people are not easily going to give everyone free money. Same for twitter, you can also report those accounts after you block them.
AutomaticTrade254

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 06:00:12 PM

I read your article from beginning to end. As a result, I have realized that there are several ways in which we can be deceived. You have also given several examples, the most striking of which has caught my mind is the correct analysis. I will try to reflect on the facts by holding them in my heart. The point is, don't trust any giveaway blindly other than the official, first check their account than do some thoughts .

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 06:07:15 PM
Merited by hologram (1)

The point is, if a fraud that covers a kind of giveaway, we need to pay attention at the beginning of the prizes they offer to participants. I often see many people joining any giveaway or project that offers high rewards. logically crypto cannot make you rich overnight, so always consider before your time is wasted.

Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 08:01:43 PM

The point is, if a fraud that covers a kind of giveaway, we need to pay attention at the beginning of the prizes they offer to participants. I often see many people joining any giveaway or project that offers high rewards. logically crypto cannot make you rich overnight, so always consider before your time is wasted.
this is not always as you say) cryptocurrency can make you rich in one night) I have become rich several times in one night and then lost this money) this is a sad story but this is the reality of this market. we should be very smart at this market

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2020, 09:07:13 PM

Most times these fake give aways are from parody accounts. It's usually a twisted account they use to enginner a giveaway and they have their army of testifiers that post positive feedbacks to make it real and then the real targets falls in. No one will do a giveaway and ask you to send some amount first. That's the simple trick.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 02:23:59 AM

Asked here first and do research we have a large community here I'm sure that some members have encountered these scams give away one way or another and they have reviews of these scam giveaways whether it is legit or not, it always pays to ask people and do not fall on it fast.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
CrownMade423

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 05:37:50 PM

I read your article from beginning to end. As a result, I have realized that there are several ways in which we can be deceived. You have also given several examples, the most striking of which has caught my mind is the correct analysis. Consider it a scam because nothing on this beautiful earth is free without any purpose . I will try to reflect on the facts by holding them in my heart  everything free a scam / faulty one  .

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
AssociatesBumble579

Activity: 160

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 06:38:48 PM

Such deception in social media is not something to be avoided. Again it must be acknowledged that social media cannot be blamed for this fraud. There is a person-centric fault. don't trust any giveaway other than the official, first check their account. I would say that you should think carefully before investing anywhere.

H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 03:46:50 AM

Actually we can spot it easily, the giveaway scam usually too good to happening.
If you require to send 0.1 eth to receive 1 eth, then it is clearly scam. Why don't they just give you 0.9 eth in the first place ?
Giveaway should be an easy task, just give your address and you get the reward, thats it.

EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 03:54:51 AM

This is a very valuable topic, especially for newcomers to the cryptocurrency space. When you see an ad about giveaways, you should always check the information on official websites. Usually, if someone promises to return a large amount for transferring cryptocurrency to the address of the giveaway organizer, this is a hundred percent fraud. The main rule is to always check information on official websites!

bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 07:31:17 AM

Actually we can spot it easily, the giveaway scam usually too good to happening.
If you require to send 0.1 eth to receive 1 eth, then it is clearly scam. Why don't they just give you 0.9 eth in the first place ?
Giveaway should be an easy task, just give your address and you get the reward, thats it.
I dont know who believe on this trick. This is not new and remember a giveaway doesnt have a payment in order to have rewards therefore if there is its not a giveaway anymore. Task are included oj some give away but if they require you to send money then think twice if your gonna give it cause you participate to win some prizes right? Why the hell your giving them any penny. Its a logical stuff but that is not hard to grasp when dealing with giveaway.

Out of many twitter post Ive seen, some are just even using participants like follow, retweet, but their main goal is to lure some subscriber then they will announced winner but the truth is the winner will be the the same person or affiliated account of them. Viola no funds spent and gain some followers.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 07:41:37 AM

Even we just need to pay less than 10 cents to do a one tx to get our airdrop tokens from the smartcontract. These scammers are playing on the quantity over the quality. That's why they have asked a small amount deposit to receive the reward. The giveaway must be a free at least if that can be done easily like TWT airdrop.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Vanessamix

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 07:44:53 AM

Another things is if a giveaway is giving a high return from the asked amount you need to deposit then its the same.
This kind of scheme is not only happening in twitter its also use in other social media such as facebook youtube and telegram.
People are quite used to pay online for some sort of valuable service.
And I assume many of them don't see any difference between paying for netflix or for some of these "profitable" schemes
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 07:46:42 AM

Yes. But there are still a lot of greedy and ignorant newcomers in this market. They are still stuck with such scams, there won't be anything free in this market. Even airdrops, we need to do the tasks that are required by them in order to receive rewards

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
DrawAthens031

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 11:42:33 AM

The way scammers spread their trap all the time is almost impossible to get out of that trap, because once someone logs in with a giveaway created by them, you are threatened with leaving all your information to scammers. And the risk of investing is huge. People should always make effort to do proper findings specially newbies  .

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
Kaliecious

Activity: 246

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 12:12:43 PM

I often get emails like this, but I don't care because I know it's a scam.
When I get the news, I first check the truth on the official account to make sure
maybe the scammer collects crypto member email data to spread it throughout the database.

NextDoor125

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 04:35:02 PM

In this conflict, I have given many views before, and have noticed that many users are not aware of their steps, so they are considering keeping their assets or invested money safe. About all those blockchain users I just say invest money by not judging by emotion but by conscience.

SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 03:34:53 AM

I haven't see any good and real crypto giveaway for sometime, and i think it won't be exist for now.
There are many fake gievaways on youtube, the scammers are still trying to scam peoples there.
We should be very careful when we need to send our money for get multiple comebacks, most of them are fake.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 04:01:09 AM

I haven't see any good and real crypto giveaway for sometime, and i think it won't be exist for now.
There are many fake gievaways on youtube, the scammers are still trying to scam peoples there.
We should be very careful when we need to send our money for get multiple comebacks, most of them are fake.
They target beginners who just enter into the Crypto world, usually beginners are easy to believe when lured in with a Giveaway. The scammers send via email then when someone clicks on the phishing email link, important data will be successfully stolen. I hope beginners to be extra careful about this.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
makishart
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 04:18:59 AM

Yes. But there are still a lot of greedy and ignorant newcomers in this market. They are still stuck with such scams, there won't be anything free in this market. Even airdrops, we need to do the tasks that are required by them in order to receive rewards
Those newcomers never try to learn or they were very lazy. There are so many awareness thread about this problem and they are still joining in almost all of the airdrop and crypto giveaway and try to send some money to the scammer.
How we can educate them all when they are still become ignorant

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
FrozenBit

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 04:45:21 AM

They target beginners who just enter into the Crypto world, usually beginners are easy to believe when lured in with a Giveaway. The scammers send via email then when someone clicks on the phishing email link, important data will be successfully stolen. I hope beginners to be extra careful about this.
There have been a lot of posts warning people. So if new people are lazy to read and learn about them then I believe they will be fooled. And they need to be fooled in this market 1-2 times then they will gradually recognize and know how to avoid them
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 07:07:46 AM

That kind of dangers are prone to every beginners, extending your knowledge in order not to easily be penetrated is a good way of securing your important informations. This kind of giveaways really provide luring rewards and if you are not doing your research the chance for you to be attracted is also possible, be diligent to review and analyze don't quickly believe or if much possible stay away from such activities.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 08:37:03 AM

That kind of dangers are prone to every beginners, extending your knowledge in order not to easily be penetrated is a good way of securing your important informations. This kind of giveaways really provide luring rewards and if you are not doing your research the chance for you to be attracted is also possible, be diligent to review and analyze don't quickly believe or if much possible stay away from such activities.

When you sometimes advise newbies to learn first, they might feel you are depriving them or advising them against earning early, not knowing that there are steps needed to be taken before earning through whatever means that is available.
There are lots of scams these days, whether on social media platform or on the forum and some are so cunny that you right not be able to decipher properly no matter how knowledgeable you are, particularly if you are not patient enough.
It sometimes baffles me to see some people always thinking that people have free money to throw away without getting something in return. Even if something seems to be given out freely and it is legit, there is a form of benefit the giver will get, let alone someone that is planning to scam.
Newboes should look for ways in which they can be more productive and get paid  for it.
Fatimahcrypto

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 09:15:36 AM

One really need to be very careful in this space. Atimes this scam looks very convincing and without taking a closer look, one could fall to the trap. It takes a great deal of effort to navigate through this space without being ensnared by scammers. The only way out is to avoid being greedy, whatever looks too good to be true, is most likely a trap.
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 09:57:54 AM

Cryptocurrency giveaway scams have been a problem for those involved in the crypto-community since the last major bull run in late 2017. Whether you’re a seasoned investor or just beginning to get your feet wet in the crypto-space, we encourage all of our customers to educate themselves on current cryptocurrency related scams and how to identify them. In this article, we’ll cover an increasingly common technique used by online scammers — the giveaway scam.

In a nutshell, giveaway scams are a form of social engineering in which a scammer attempts to deceive a cryptocurrency investor into believing that a major cryptocurrency exchange or celebrity is hosting a giveaway. The catch here is that in order to participate in the giveaway, you must first send a certain amount of cryptocurrency to a giveaway address so that you can verify your wallet address and receive your share of the giveaway. However, because cryptocurrency transactions are irreversible, once a victim sends money to the scammer’s address, there is nothing anyone can do to get it back and the scammer has made a profit.

Now that you understand the gist of what giveaway scams are all about, we’d like to make it extremely clear that Coinbase does not engage in cryptocurrency giveaways of any kind, however you can earn cryptocurrency by learning about them through Coinbase Earn. With that said, let’s move on to some recent trends.
Recent Giveaway Scam Trends

To help you recognize the signs of a giveaway scam, we’ve provided you with some examples of the most common giveaway scam trends being used to target cryptocurrency investors.

Coinbase Twitter Impersonations

In the screenshot below, we have a Twitter account impersonating Coinbase and replying to a legitimate Coinbase tweet with an image promoting a 5,000 BTC giveaway scam.

Twitter account impersonating Coinbase and responding to a legitimate Coinbase tweet with giveaway scam link.
The link in this image directs to a web page which would ask you to verify your Bitcoin address by sending anywhere from 0.1 to 10 BTC to the scammer’s giveaway address. According to the scammer’s web page, you would get x10 your payment back. This all sounds very good, but it is 100% a scam and you will receive 0 BTC back!

Celebrity Twitter Impersonations

In this example, we have a very normal looking Twitter account replying to a tweet made by Senator Bernie Sanders. The response here is thanking Elon Musk and sharing an image that appears to be a tweet from Elon Musk about a Bitcoin and Ethereum giveaway being hosted by Tesla. In actuality, this image was manipulated to appear like Elon Musk made this tweet and is purely manufactured by a scammer.

Fake Twitter account replying to a popular post with manipulated Elon Musk tweet.
Navigating to the link in the scammer’s image lands us on a web page that appears to be a Medium blog post. Within the post there are two “official” links leading to “free” Bitcoin and Ethereum. Both of these links lead to scam giveaway addresses that are not to be trusted no matter how great and well designed the web page looks.

Web page created to look like an original Medium blog post with links to giveaway scam.

Tesla giveaway scam page with scammer’s payment address.

YouTube Live Streams

This is a fairly new technique that scammers have been using to perpetuate their cryptocurrency giveaway scams. In this example, the scammer will create a YouTube video using older video streams of cryptocurrency exchange CEOs and overlay the video with some details about an alleged giveaway. They will also set up the video as a live stream so that it appears to be something that is happening NOW, further enticing viewers to participate in the giveaway immediately. In the video description, there is often an “official” giveaway address or a link to a web page containing the giveaway address. Additionally, the scammer will drive fake viewers to the video to make it seem like they have thousands of viewers at that very moment. Don’t fall for this scam, it’s a trap and you will not receive any free BTC!

YouTube account impersonating Coinbase and live streaming a dated ask me anything (AMA) video with Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong.

Giveaway Scam Email

In our final example, we have an attempt to promote a giveaway scam via email. In the email, the scammer is attempting to convince the recipient that Coinbase is hosting a giveaway to celebrate a user sign up milestone. As previously mentioned, Coinbase does not partake in any cryptocurrency giveaways. Therefore, this is a scam!

Giveaway scam lure sent via email.

Protecting your investment and fellow investors
Now that you’ve learned about the latest techniques being used by giveaway scammers, there are two simple rules that we’d like you to remember that should help you avoid scams like these in the future:
If it sounds too good to be true, it almost certainly is.
Think twice before sending your funds. All cryptocurrency transactions are irreversible and you will not be able to get your money back.
Lastly, if you encounter any giveaway scams like the ones shown above, please take a moment to protect the broader cryptocurrency community by reporting the scam to Coinbase or directly to Twitter, YouTube, or Google. For your reference, we’ve provided information on reporting to each entity below.
Yes I think that this is great because people now are having cryptocurrency and the dont know how to manage that so they are easily swayed by this types of scan that can endager them. I think that this post is great because it will show beginners what is the right and wrong and you can now identify what is the scam and what type of scheme are they using to make this types of scam. As a beginner this knowledge is useful because it can prevent me and other beginners to trust everything here in this forum because not everything here can be trustworthy and some might only try to hack you or scamming you.
ReliabilityAlert222

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 11:41:51 AM

I agree with you and declare that by boycotting them we have to risk our own wealth free of our own. Thanks

nadia001

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 11:46:42 AM

Firstly I never ever clicked these type of links. When I see them, the first thing I do is, I go to official channel and search if there are such event they posted or so. Btw thanks for this post.
ashmodeus

Merit: 518

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 05:43:07 PM

I dunno why people still get that shitty bait,i mean that a old tricks,by a fake twitter account, just their go to official web and see, if there have a description about some giveaway,that must be real, if not, its totally fake.
Dont u say u too lazy to check it and prefer to do what they say on twitter or even youtube.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 05:35:56 AM

I stopped participating in bounties and airdrop which requires KYC for token distribution. Kyc for projects and exchanges is one thing but if you provide them to airdrop you are more likely to see them in dark web.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
thekrakennnm

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 06:01:12 AM

Something must gone wrong with YouTube moderation since there are scam live streams going on a daily basis impersonating famous and rich people. The easiest way to avoid it is to report/block such channels. Don't fall in it and be careful!
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 06:30:38 AM

Every scam giveaways will always ask for money or coins in the end, that's how you will spot them, giveaways should be 100% free, who ever asked for deposits to get giveaways aren't real, that is a scammers move 

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Wilfrer

Activity: 232

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 06:48:41 AM

Exactly. I agree with your thoughts. It's hard for new people to realize it's a scam. Giveaway is one of the most popular scams. Besides, there are some ways of fraud through currency exchange and it seems that they do not receive anything because they are irreversible transactions, and when we realize it is too late, they do not can get their money back. Besides, I think one of the biggest scams is investing in projects. And it seems that the coins of the fraudulent projects cannot be used or exchanged. It was like garbage. So be careful in the right investments

princeyeboah

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 07:04:24 AM

I'm not against cryptocurrency giveaway but I don't participate much in giveaways because the givers use that to expose their profiles and project while giving out pennies. I only recommend giveaways from coins that are already listed on the market with real value.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
saint_casanova

Activity: 234

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 10:18:25 AM

So most of your take is on the impersonation trick to scam people into believing they are real. Cool, I guess but this kind of scam is quite old. Unless you ain't very bright, everyone could spot this scam tricks mile away.
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 10:55:43 AM

I stopped participating in bounties and airdrop which requires KYC for token distribution. Kyc for projects and exchanges is one thing but if you provide them to airdrop you are more likely to see them in dark web.
It depends on the bounty I participate in, if they offer a good reward then I will probably do KYC. But if they offer a low reward and ask for KYC then I will quickly ignore it
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2020, 08:35:22 AM

see real or fake social media accounts and avoid airdrops that require participants to send a small amount of ETH, another thing I remember, never join an airdrop that requires you to do KYC.

coinfinger

Merit: 278

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 02:32:45 PM

This is not the first time I have been seeing these type of scam, I have seen them a lot of times, especially the one of Tesla. It’s only dumb people that will fall for this. In fact why would anyone be doing giveaways and still tell you to send money to their wallet?

Lol that’s really stupid and no one who is truly doing a giveaway will request for you to send money to their address. And the worst part is, they always make use of Photoshop to create fake tweets and then you will see some of their agents come to a Tweet and comment with the picture and a link and say things like 'thank you to Elon Musk, thank you Coinbase' and things like that. And when you check their live stream they always disable the comments, so that people who don’t know, won’t be informed.
TastyChillySauce00
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 03:06:31 PM

Every scam giveaways will always ask for money or coins in the end, that's how you will spot them, giveaways should be 100% free, who ever asked for deposits to get giveaways aren't real, that is a scammers move 
That's true and there are some new scam give away used a new mechanism that the participants must deposit or unlock the wallet to be able to get their coins.

Anything that claimed to be a giveaway if that was forced the receiver to pay some money and that's a scam coin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
rz20
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 07:53:39 AM

The Tesla scam thing I see them in almost every big exchange twitter post with a couple of comments claiming they really got it. I recently started them on old telegram channels as well. Now that market is moving up be extremely careful 'coz now the scammers will come out in full force.
New_order

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 07:55:10 AM

For every scam giveaways there will always be something you have to give first and that's your own coin, it's obviously a scam, any giveaways that ask you to make a deposit first isn't a giveaway
Mosarof22

Activity: 326

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 08:02:16 AM

Information can spread very rapidly on the internet. Scammers try to abuse this by allegedly offering free Bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies. You would only have to pay a small fee or provide a bit of personal information to register for such giveaways. If you see such an initiative on a website or social media, always treat it with suspicion. This way, you avoid that you and other people will fall victim to this type of scam.

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[CD3D]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
DeFi & Gaming, meet Play. Trade. Hold. WIN.
www.cd3d.app
vermigerous

Activity: 489

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 08:14:40 AM

A very suspicious rewards that gives a website to be a scam and fraud giveaways. It is very hard to convince a good crypto enthusiast with a good intelectual mind that is not easily baited about the high rewards, it would only result to a scam.

niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 09:09:56 AM

To avoid this only one thing we can do is stop believing that your going to get free money . Compare with real world scenario. Is somebody giving free money even you font ask same for online USD common sense that's the only solution get out of this kind of scams.
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 09:45:20 AM

In reality nothing is free. Why would someone or an organisation be interested in doing giveaway? What do they intend to achieve with it? Those are the questions we should ask ourselves. Now if someone asks you to send money to receive bigger money then it's outright scam we should run away from it.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2020, 09:53:08 AM

For every scam giveaways there will always be something you have to give first and that's your own coin, it's obviously a scam, any giveaways that ask you to make a deposit first isn't a giveaway
You make a good point but scam giveaway operate in different ways cause it all scam giveaway that ask people to make some few deposit first, and any giveaway that ask people to do some set of tasks and end up not paying people for the task executed is also a scam giveaway.
With that been said, such giveaway is hard to spot and i think people need to understand the risk involved in every giveaway or bounty campaign before participate.

Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 10:31:48 AM

I think the reason this giveaway scam keeps getting bigger each day with scammers developing new methods is as a result of the greediness of most people. When one goes to twitter they are everywhere promising what they can't offer. Also, I think the best way to curb this, is for everyone who wishes to participate in any giveaway to make sure it's coming from the project itself through either visiting their telegram group or their correct Twitter page, anything short than this will most likely lead to scams. Lastly, watching out for those giveaways demanding something first, thats their way of scamming.

SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 11:06:14 AM

In reality nothing is free. Why would someone or an organisation be interested in doing giveaway? What do they intend to achieve with it? Those are the questions we should ask ourselves. Now if someone asks you to send money to receive bigger money then it's outright scam we should run away from it.
Its hard to really trust these giveaway or don't trust these kind of situation anymore. Yes your right. Giving away an amount of money for free is really hard to believe especially if they ask you for something money to exchange to this. Even its come officially to project but you should check it first, you can't blame the project itself if you know yourself that you don't check it first. I prefer to join for free promo giveaway that don't ask for anything that I know that I have nothing to lose.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
torrantz

Activity: 1063

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 11:39:26 AM

A very suspicious rewards that gives a website to be a scam and fraud giveaways. It is very hard to convince a good crypto enthusiast with a good intelectual mind that is not easily baited about the high rewards, it would only result to a scam.
If the site was offering non-sense reward and asked for us to pay before get the airdrop and it can also be considered as scam too.
mostly people are getting baited with the high reward but it looks like so many people are aware of what they should do.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 11:45:56 AM

People are still so naive in this market, they need to know that there is nothing in this market for free. If you want to get money and profits, they need to work hard. Join the bounty in the long term and do research before joining

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
qigong13

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 12:49:38 PM

Most the scams in your post are impersonation scam which I think very easy to spot out. Only fools would fall for that cheap trick but then there are the smarts and the fools in our world.
helloinox

Activity: 181

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 04:03:52 PM

Greedy knows no bound. Some of the victims of those scams surely think the deal too good to be true or something doesn't seem right (twitter without verified check, website that isn't official,..) but they don't care.
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 04:07:25 PM

Greedy knows no bound. Some of the victims of those scams surely think the deal too good to be true or something doesn't seem right (twitter without verified check, website that isn't official,..) but they don't care.
I think the step you gave is still lacking because there are still gaps that might be used for scammers to continue to get victims, at least by making cooperation projects that are registered at a place of exchange that has a good reputation can provide many benefits for developers and hunters gifts and giveaway.

STUDENTCOIN