Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:12:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoCoinsAd ad network, share your experience?  (Read 269 times)
bitcoinniels (OP)

Activity: 354
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 10:43:23 AM

Hi guys,

I'm currently working on a new project and looking for good CPM/CPC bitcoin ad networks (recommendations are welcome), now I've noticed cryptocoinsad on a lot of sites but can't really find a good review of them anywhere.

Also when you go to bitcoset.com (an old BTC network) your redirected to them, are they the same owner and changed name or what happened?

Please let me know if you have experience with them, I'd love to hear about your earnings with them, payouts etc. so I can know whether to use them or not.

Thanks in advance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DAYUZARCE.COM

Activity: 249
Merit: 22

CRYPTO.NET.PE

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2020, 12:12:45 PM

It is an advertising network like all when they have good advertisers. You get good income from me. It is one of the most reliable and very punctual advertising networks in your payments! I have had a good experience with them

bitcoinniels (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 12:38:55 PM

It is an advertising network like all when they have good advertisers. You get good income from me. It is one of the most reliable and very punctual advertising networks in your payments! I have had a good experience with them

Okay, thank you. Do they pay CPC or CPM or eCPM, and its the old bitcoset site, I tried to sign up and it said email already in use. I logged in with my bitcoset details and balance etc. its all there now.

Any other network recommendations?

yannik.biz

Activity: 382
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 10:29:39 PM

are the allowed you to show banners ?
my Website was only allowed to do poups XD

regards

█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████[<a style="color:#3465A4" h
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 10:44:18 PM

I tried to use them in last year. For me the conversion was not so fine, but normally at this moment.
IMZ Noo Account

Activity: 746
Merit: 26

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 03:07:23 AM

I tried to use them in last year. For me the

conversion was not so fine, but normally at this moment.

Stolen account! Don't trust this guy. I am now this account, 'IMZ Noo Account.'

IndiaMikeZulu

The Legendary 'IMZ' account is/was me. 'IndiaMikeZulu' has been active since May, 2013
BTC: 19ses99BZvyv7y3Dbh39rFnZEdGSh98QNn  Peercoin: PFuPgov1ZWoqtmtdET8nS5rij3KHVuZZHC
coin_curious

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2020, 07:32:41 PM

for publisher they are fine when they have advertisers. they dont have many anymore. so earnings are bad.

they just show number of impressions and total earnings. per ad code you can see stats but not actual cpm/ctr.

yeah they are the same as bitcoset. but that got hacked one day with a message from the hackers on the site so they moved with backup to new domain.

◄ freebcc.org ►
welovedcrypto

Activity: 422
Merit: 52

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2020, 09:30:28 AM

for publisher they are fine when they have advertisers. they dont have many anymore. so earnings are bad.

they just show number of impressions and total earnings. per ad code you can see stats but not actual cpm/ctr.

yeah they are the same as bitcoset. but that got hacked one day with a message from the hackers on the site so they moved with backup to new domain.
If I am not wrong then Bitcoset is now cryptocoinsad? Right? I am not able to find their original thread here or anywhere on internet.

██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄       BYBIT │ reddit       ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
   Sports & Derivatives Trading        Mobile App for iPhone & Android
   24/7 Customer Support        NFT Marketplace        Launchpad/Launchpool
Gemino

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2020, 06:30:37 PM

Doesn't seem legit. Seems like a phishing scam
 It didn't even verify my site when I attempted to.test it.

Spellbound by Darkness - Online is a free to play browser text based mmorpg and Bitcoin faucet game. https://www.sbbd.xyz
bitcoinniels (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 10:50:55 PM

Doesn't seem legit. Seems like a phishing scam
 It didn't even verify my site when I attempted to.test it.

It's same owners as bitcoset so it's legit they just changed their domain.
And no it doesn't need to since it doesn't have any traffic requirements if im not mistaken

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: