Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:21:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advise needed. We have a great project. ICO, IEO or Private Sales?  (Read 184 times)
Rengga Jati

Activity: 2002
Merit: 646

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2020, 11:58:05 PM

Before deciding to do crowdfunding, have you really set your projects ready? Actually, you need to do your own research based on your project and team condition.
1. Commonly, there are 3 general stages in crowdfunding or token sale of the new projects. They are private sale, pre-sale, and also public sale. But of course, do it after your idea is really ready and having a good beta version is preferable. It will also help you while you are also developing your community.
Private sale is conducted to attract more funds for business and it is gained from the specific investors. This is also commonly done if you experience a lack of investment.

2. Choosing between ICO and IEO. Both have positive and negative sides. You can read more about the advantages and disavantages of ICO and IEO on this https://www.mobiloitte.com/blog/ieo-vs-ico-which-is-the-best/ or other sources are also available.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 12:22:41 AM

Hi guys,

We have a very good project and we can't decide if we should launch an IEO, ICO or Private Sales.

What are your suggestions?

IEO and private sales are both good, do not think of launching your crowdfunding in ICO investors are in a hurry to distance themselves to ICO based project, but it's not the good crowdfunding but the project it self that will make the project funded why not post it here for to see even the concept.
joshua123

Activity: 527
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 03:12:52 AM

Hi guys,

We have a very good project and we can't decide if we should launch an IEO, ICO or Private Sales.

What are your suggestions?

Can you link here what is your project all about? So we can also see or give you suggestion on what your project needs. There are so many things need to consider and these are mostly falls on the following.

• Community
  • Use cases and purpose
  • Funds for development and maintenance
  • Team experiences

I have forgotten some but these are your needs in order to be succesful. I'll be happy to check out your platform just drop its name.

fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 11:10:05 AM

There are ICO advisors in ICObench who portrait themselves to be experience with this, I think asking them to join your team will also be good. Your only hope is if he is willing to accept the tokens you are selling. ICO and private sales needs a lot of convincing.

When pushing for IEO, its the only exchange that you need to partner with like the p2pb2b who is open for all those projects that wants to partner with. There is also vindax and latoken, you just have to ask them.
zaim7413

Activity: 1274
Merit: 337

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 11:30:35 AM

First of all, you should provide the website link and little about the project after that we can decide good project or bad but if you are telling this is a good project and asking about suggesting then I think you should launch IEO instead of ICO and IEO should be good ratted exchange not in low ranking exchange.
That's right, because at this time the project that makes the fund collection through ICO is no longer trusted by the investors, so anything done by the project will always be unsuccessful, unless they overhaul how to raise funds in the form of IEO in large exchanges, that's obviously it will be very successful, because investors really like the IEO project that is in a large exchange.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 06:14:15 PM

Perhaps I would recommend that you conduct a private sale if you have external investors who are willing to invest in your project.
Otherwise, you can conduct IEO on one of the major exchanges, but this does not guarantee you any definite result, unless you have enough money for the Binance exchange.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██