Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:13:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Forget any bounty rewards where Manager says "Payment soon"  (Read 101 times)
Goodvalony (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 02:08:18 PM

Are you a bounty hunter on this platform. lets hope you are done marketing a project and the admins Locked up payment and REPLY EVERY QUESTIONS DIRECTED TO HIM/HER ABOUT PAYMENT with SOON.
E.G: Admin, when are we getting our payment.
       Admin replies: Soon.

BRETHREN there is a 90% probability that you will Not get that reward. Please forget it, Move on to the next bounty if you have the strength. if not quit. it is not worth it.
i am here because i lost my job and i struggling to secure another one. the moment i secure another job. off i go. the bounty stuff is so bad that managers treat hunters like beggars.

the love is nolonger there.

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 02:52:14 PM

There is no demand for the project since more and more people willing to do bounty without any questions asked so scammers use this as an advantage and run scam bounties to make money for them.It not worth to search for any bounties anymore so hope to get a slot in bitcoin signature campaign where there is no worry in getting payments.
Negotiation

Activity: 1078
Merit: 267

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2020, 03:03:33 PM

You just said the signature promotion is the only place to worry about getting paid At the end of the work you will get the rewards of your work effortlessly. There are a lot of places where donations are not supposed to give away rewards, they usually do it for scams so it's good to stay away from all these sites Never give up on your job Join the world by researching and analyzing different places to achieve success.
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 04:15:23 PM

Thats why for me?joining Bounty is like a gambling you can participate but no assurance of getting paid this is like gambling that you can win but mostly will lose.

better if you join bounty Make sure that you will not expect a 100% payments or earnings because some of them will Pay you their Shitcoins that will never have a value .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
nhingjhun

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

https://t.me/shipchainunofficial

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 01:58:18 PM

Sadly it's the truth.. A bad sign of scam project. But I never regret joining bounty and also most of them I don't really care if the project will success or not. The important is we work for them with our time.
bdbountyon

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2020, 03:10:05 PM

People are joining bounty campaign without having proper knowledge about the thing like project strength, whitepaper, team member and many more. The value they offer is not correct most of the time. Token price depends on market condition. So, you are not expecting 100% payment. Bounty hunters are really paid low.
But the most important idea of this digital world is to bring followers on your social media. Do bounty hunting for 2/3 months and gain knowledge about the shitcoin or legit coin. Do your own promotion by yourself. 
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 05:33:27 PM

Join the bounty that has a sure payment, the payment is secured by an escrow or by the manager himself.

If you will picky like that you have higher chance to get paid as soon as the bounty stops. But it will take time to look for this kind of bounty because most of them doesn't really have the fund to run but depends to their sale and investors.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: