Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:53:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a bitcoin startup looking for funding under £50k?  (Read 121 times)
harshalone (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 04:13:10 PM

Hi, Are you a startup and looking for investment under £50k. If yes then please read below.

I am writing a new blog post titled: "21 bitcoin startups looking for funding under £50k"

Now you might be already aware of that; in investment world. Getting funded over £50k cause a lot of financial pain to investors. Hence they are always looking for new startups with less than £50k needs.

I use to run a meetup group in Newcastle with more than 1500 members. Out of which I have more than 10% investors from United Kingdom.

As I continuously write content related to startups. Some of them reached out to me to curate a list of startups looking for investments less than £50k.

So if you are interested to be on my list then please send me following:

• One image of your startup dimensions: 1280x720
  • 200 words explaining your startup
  • If you have a website or app link where investors can go and have a look.
  • Your team and business canvas link (Optional)

I will be publishing this blog post end of this month. So please make sure you provide me following asap.  

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any queries.
sumair7231

Activity: 261
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 08:54:14 PM

i just have a business idea of making a kyc app which connect all major exchanges so we dont have to do kyc separately on binance, huobi ftx etc , i should be able to do it in 50k however its a idea i dont have a team but i can surely bring in , cant provide website etc
Negotiation

Activity: 1064
Merit: 267

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2020, 07:12:39 AM

Now the condition of the market is so bad it is very difficult to invest 50k now I do not want to invest using any application or website I invest in myself and Binance is the most reliable place for me. If the market is good then it will be possible to earn more than 50k  so wait patiently. Don't want to exchange it with a new site.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Hannu

Activity: 1061
Merit: 502

RIP: S5, A faithful device long time

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 08:49:30 AM

Hi, Are you a startup and looking for investment under £50k. If yes then please read below.

I am writing a new blog post titled: "21 bitcoin startups looking for funding under £50k"

Now you might be already aware of that; in investment world. Getting funded over £50k cause a lot of financial pain to investors. Hence they are always looking for new startups with less than £50k needs.

I use to run a meetup group in Newcastle with more than 1500 members. Out of which I have more than 10% investors from United Kingdom.

As I continuously write content related to startups. Some of them reached out to me to curate a list of startups looking for investments less than £50k.

So if you are interested to be on my list then please send me following:

• One image of your startup dimensions: 1280x720
  • 200 words explaining your startup
  • If you have a website or app link where investors can go and have a look.
  • Your team and business canvas link (Optional)

I will be publishing this blog post end of this month. So please make sure you provide me following asap.  

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any queries.

2 Million US Dollars, i can be accountable. (Bitcoin mining on large scale)"Buffer funding" Because of expensive electricity in Finland, the first 48 h is critical and the first month. Produce about 70,2 Million US Dollars on month. Nato wired fence, like airport Helsinki-Vantaa, just in purpose and securitas.   Grin

BTC: 3Qnnx4cu45Gx4WcksNCnBPu3TaUZ5sKkLo
LTC: LYX1ZH7f4qcXq52AzA6grUYDfDngVz7BEi
XRP: rLrbZMJDdL8eQd7HsW314bCtvE16LTLYkM?dt=1113
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: