Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:56:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with a c program.  (Read 124 times)
cyptomania (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 26

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 09:05:30 PM

Hi guys,sorry this is not a bitcoin question but I've been a member on here for years and know there's a lot of knowledge here at the site and hope you can help.   

I have some old c programs I found,it's now 2020 and I can't really find where to upload and run them,there neat old games and it be a kool thing for me to play them again,we made them "back in the day",I have forgotten most my programming stuff from back as I havn't done it in 20 years then so I need some help.

So I tried the online c sites and quite honestly I'm older and just can't seem to do it,is there one out there for a old guy like me ? If not I'll pay someone to come to the house to do it,I'm not completely incompetent and can follow basic step by step stuff LOL.

Is there a simple site I can use to upload the program and run it,thanks,any help would be great,please talk to me like I'm 5 years old LOL.                                     
ramzifcb47

Activity: 271
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 09:12:16 PM

so do you have the executable version or just the source code of the program that u need to compile in order to execute it ?
cyptomania (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 09:14:11 PM

Source code.Even if I can set up to manually re-type it in thats OK as long as I can run them.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 09:16:11 PM

What are you trying to run them on? Your osmayalreadu have a compiler built in you can use.
ramzifcb47

Activity: 271
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 09:18:06 PM

I dont get it,in this case just download a compiler and just run it (u can use Codeblocks)....what am i missing ?
cyptomania (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 09:24:13 PM

That I'm ols and stupid LOL,there not even C++,I have a .c file that I got from Github to practice with,I'm trying to upload and run but can't get it working before tackling anything else,I can can do this I'll be all set,just re-write my program into a new file but I can't even get the .c file to run anywhere,sorry guys I know it's simple back in the day but not now for me,I feel stupid I was really good at it.
cyptomania (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 01:51:53 AM

I got it.it all came back,thank you guys,I have a bitcoin question too I'll post it now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: