Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:32:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IPX: VPN to the moon?  (Read 142 times)
lovemycoins52 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 05:25:14 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2020, 05:39:20 AM by lovemycoins52

In the image below, you can see that IPX is pretty much the only thing skyrocketing to the moon right now.  

https://i.imgur.com/XLSpT20.jpg

They've made some great software releases lately, I've got to guess that's driving the price movement.  

I've checked out the software and they've got a nice VPN working for Mac and Android.  They've got nodes running on every continent.  

Is IPX about to travel to the moon or am I just buying into the hype?
TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 851

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 11:34:59 AM

1 billion total supply? that is a lot, so I don't know how its going to sustain that price unless they do some burning to push the price to the next level.

I'm not really sure though if it is the first blockchain VPN driven, if it is then there's the hype. And recently it gets listed to HitBTC, so that alone is the main reason why the price is skyrocketing. However, we all know that once the hype has died down, it could go on a downward spiral. Specially that the market is getting worse by the day, just saying.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 03:04:57 PM

Is that a decentralized VPN or it's just a centralized one with native cryptocoin?
Is this the project: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tachyon-protocol/
It's described as decentralized internet protocol on coinmarketcap, co-launched by V Systems and X-VPN... I guess that is why you called it a VPN, right?
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 03:16:11 AM

In the image below, you can see that IPX is pretty much the only thing skyrocketing to the moon right now.  

~

Not skyrocket! The initial price of IPX is $0.06 and now I see the price is still the same $0.06 there is no change from the initial price

Look :

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
lovemycoins52 (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 06:35:54 AM

Why use it?

Because a centralized VPN provider is the weakest link, they can betray you. 

Is it decentralized?

Yes.  Provider nodes are run by users. 

Price

Check again Smiley
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 07:16:29 AM

They've made some great software releases lately, I've got to guess that's driving the price movement.  

I've checked out the software and they've got a nice VPN working for Mac and Android.  They've got nodes running on every continent.  

Is IPX about to travel to the moon or am I just buying into the hype?

what you are informing is very true that indeed IPX is the one that leads to positive at the moment, but we know that IPX has achieved better than now, but cannot be maintained. basically whether you can analyze with the movement that is still new? it is very difficult to conclude that it still takes a long time to find out that IPX is indeed reliable.

lovemycoins52 (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 01:07:31 PM

brag

IPX has now reached CMC's top 100 list. 
thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 03:55:26 PM

IPX is showing how a good project conquers everything! They did not have any kind of ICO/IEO! I just saw they came through a bounty campaign, listed before showing up and then keep growing gradually! This coin has a very high potential to become a top 50 coin, I had a big faith in Tachyon that this coin will take place in top 100 within the year, but it's like a dream that IPX already entered in the top 100 coin rank in CMC when its just March! Even in a downtrend, IPX is doing far better than any other coin! So, I feel the same that IPX to the moon!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
lovemycoins52 (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 10:13:33 AM

To continue pouring on the good news, the IPX team has released their iOS VPN Client:

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/id1500439310
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 10:22:50 AM

price increases only occur after a few recent updates but IPX always experiences a price decline after a few days and if I look at it this time is $ 0.08. but this is stable coin because the initial price is $ 0.06

Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 10:31:02 AM

price increases only occur after a few recent updates but IPX always experiences a price decline after a few days and if I look at it this time is $ 0.08. but this is stable coin because the initial price is $ 0.06
Although the current price has decreased compared to February, the current price of IPX is also very excellent. As you know, we have just experienced a major collapse of this market, most altcoins have collapsed but IPX is still very stable. Certainly IPX will become huge in the future

davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 01:24:42 PM

Although the current price has decreased compared to February, the current price of IPX is also very excellent. As you know, we have just experienced a major collapse of this market, most altcoins have collapsed but IPX is still very stable. Certainly IPX will become huge in the future
IPX is one of the top 5 altcoins I am planning to invest in this time because this is a coin that the Korean community cares a lot and surely the price increase will only be a matter of time. Personally, I spend over 30% of my assets investing in this price and will continue to hold on until the coin reaches $1. I may be greedy when thinking about this price but nothing is impossible if you have confidence in this project.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀