Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:36:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More Damages to Crypto Market  (Read 921 times)
Lantind

Activity: 2296
Merit: 263

enterapp.io | CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 10:41:53 AM

there is a huge development ahead regarding the virus. china is making a huge progress in curbing this virus and also they are sending dispatch team to italy to help out with the fast spreading virus. Italy is loosing out in the fight and china was there to help out. Good thing that they are gradually reducing the treat.
And all of these games are just to strengthen trade and economy in their own country, we can see to this day that because of the corona virus the world economy has plummeted and all aspects of work are stalled, this is certainly a game that causes profits for themselves, not for other countries.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Wildwest

Activity: 1737
Merit: 315

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 11:39:44 AM

Not only on the crypto world that is a big problem because Corona virus but on real trading between countries is also very bad impact, this virus has become a big obstacle to the development of crypto value this year, we can see the price Bitcoin and Altcoins descend suddenly and we expect to go forward there will be solutions to the problems we are facing today.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
thiscomm

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2020, 12:17:46 PM

I don't think the Corona virus will affect the market price for this year. the best advice and continuing to provide motivation for all crypto users is the best way to overcome it. because we work in the crypto world, there is no need to leave the house or office. we can do it at home and in front of our computer. so don't make this corona virus ruin the bull market atmosphere we're building. keep doing transactions even though it's small, because it's a source of encouragement for the price of crypto immediately bull.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 12:25:31 PM

The corona virus has been getting more attention all over the world, the cases of infections has been rapidly increasing so this could result to a more serious economic problem, and of course crypto is not expected to that.

however, we also have to look at the bright side rather than panicking with others, we are given now some great opportunity to accumulate, we should see that as soon the virus will be neutralized, the market that we love will once again recover and rise.
that only happens if the vaccine has been found, but I think it's really just a matter of time. however, I feel that this virus has a really big effect, even in all industries. people might panic and sell the assets they have. it's just that I don't think that the effect of this virus is affecting the price of bitcoin very quickly. I hope there is no more damage to the price of bitcoin.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 04:50:44 PM

If this Coronavirus of a thing continues like this then do not expect anything good from Bitcoin halving in May or after May because it seems Bitcoin will keep going down from now on, damn no one saw this coming either way, I never expected a new virus to change the fate of Bitcoin and crypto market this year, the very year I've been waiting for, so sad  Undecided
It could be true because if the virus will continue to spread the economy of a country will definitely be destroyed because every productions would be stop and hoarding could be worst that no one would appreciate and get interested to buy cryptocurrency anymore that people will be more focus in supplying their own foods and beverages instead of buying cryptocurrency.
pawanjain

Activity: 2688
Merit: 715

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 05:48:01 PM

Don't worry bud. It is not the end of bitcoin here. It's just a temporary dump and the markets will soon recover.
Not only the stock market but the crypto market will also recover very soon.
People are dumping their coins in fear and as soon as this problem is fixed the market will bounce back.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 05:58:14 PM

But I won't lose hope just yet, lots of hard work is been put in place to curb this endemic so let's hope before then there will be solution to this unfortunate issue, between btc sometimes has it's own way of doing things, don't be surprise the market will just recover on its own when the time comes, btc have done the opposite of what people predict before,  I won't be surprise to see it do the unexpected.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 07:47:45 PM

We seriously need a fast solution to the spread of this disease. It is not enough to keep on quarantining the victims, we need the cure to it.
The crypto market is not the only affected market, others, such as stock market, commodities and others have been affected. it seems most investors are just trying to take cover. Predicting when the market will recover, might be very hard.
I have converted most of my coins to Stablecoin, which is why I am not really worried. Whenever it is time to buy back, I will.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 10:00:00 PM

Use this dumps to jump in, don't just watch this all happening and do not regret everything. Ride this huge waves, or create something new by yourself. More movements - more potential profit Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 10:43:04 PM

It's better to hope that the while thing will be settled before May and then we can see positive move upward. For now we don't know how far it will go. But maybe the market will swing a little before we see any change in trend.
I agree, just keep being optimistic while the maket is getting weak because it can cause also to market to be good again. We also need to be patience because it seem we need to wait for a long timebto its rise. Right now I think its better to take your time to buy some altcoin that have worth because surely most of them are falling the price.
indeed optimistic nature like that is needed but you should know that such price movements rarely occur, it is better to buy a few coins at cheap prices like now so that you can get a lot of profits because cryptocurrency prices will definitely recover and increase prices .
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 03:22:30 PM

If this Coronavirus of a thing continues like this then do not expect anything good from Bitcoin halving in May or after May because it seems Bitcoin will keep going down from now on, damn no one saw this coming either way, I never expected a new virus to change the fate of Bitcoin and crypto market this year, the very year I've been waiting for, so sad  Undecided
Lol man this is not the time to lose hope, you should be positive enough and believe that this virus outbreak will soon die off and things will also change to good. Yes none of us was expecting this kind of situation to happen, I kept holding some of my coins since 2018 till now and I was hoping that 2020 is going to be the year that’s going to change everything and reward me for my patience and then this happened.

But, that still doesn’t mean that I’m giving up, I have a strong faith that things will get better. Don’t be surprised that before we reach that month of May when the Halving is taking place, this will end. So relax man, just pray that the world recover from this, that’s the most important thing now.
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 03:44:26 PM

We have long way to go before the said halving. Lets just hope that before halving happens, it will comeback to 9,000 USD. For now, try to invest in bitcoin while the price of it is currently low. This is gonna be good since you can sell it higher than its current price when the halving is about to happen. This is a good way to make profit into it.

jacafbiz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 03:47:32 PM

It is very easy to blame CoronaVirus for the current Bitcoin price tumble, but what most people forgot is that the price of halving has already been priced into the price. People need to stop seeing Bitcoin has a way to get rich quick, it is not, it is an investment and an investors do not invest today and expect his money to double tomorrow

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 04:29:15 PM

I never expected a new virus to change the fate of Bitcoin and crypto market this year, the very year I've been waiting for, so sad  Undecided

No one know the future and we should prepare for the worst. Corona came when bitcoin on the top, like or not many people lost their fund because of this. I also see many people change their plan and some of them borrow fund for buy back. I think the solution is cut loss and start again after halving, meanwhile try to join bounty program and airdrop for wasting time.

doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2020, 04:29:43 PM

Every sector is affected by Corona virus so its not only Bitcoin or cryotocurrency. It's high time crypto traders get to learn that the world events also affects cryotocurrency whether good or bad. That's exactly what is happening currently. We how everything gets cleared so things can return to normal.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 05:01:37 PM

Every sector is affected by Corona virus so its not only Bitcoin or cryotocurrency. It's high time crypto traders get to learn that the world events also affects cryotocurrency whether good or bad. That's exactly what is happening currently. We how everything gets cleared so things can return to normal.
If the corona outbreak continues and spread even more, we will surely get nothing from the halving that is soon to occur. We all didn't see this coming since there are a lot of unfortunate events occuring already when this year started yet another massive tragedy takes place once again. We should help each other out so that the pandemic event ends soon and everything could get back to normal.

It is very easy to blame CoronaVirus for the current Bitcoin price tumble, but what most people forgot is that the price of halving has already been priced into the price. People need to stop seeing Bitcoin has a way to get rich quick, it is not, it is an investment and an investors do not invest today and expect his money to double tomorrow
That mindset is very poor and what you're trying to say is quite confusing. The halving has not yet occured yet and most of the investors are not waiting for it so they may get rich the soonest, they're waiting so that their investment could have some improvement.

Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 06:38:06 PM

We all do really not see this coming because we have started the year with a really great start specially for the part of the cryptocurrency community. It is just that there are really instances that we cannot predict what can happen between the days and months which can entirely affect the whole cryptocurrency industry. It is just that the threat of the Novel Coronavirus 2019 have spotted a great impact even with the virtual world making the whole market down as of the moment. This is the lowest price of Bitcoin that I have seen since the market have experienced a bearish one way back 2018. It is practically serious manner right now that the pandemic virus is causing a big impact to the whole cryptocurrency community. As of the moment, what we can do is just to hope and pray that the cure will be created immediately to treat this worldwide infection and after that let us all hope that a big bounce back will happen right after all have been settled specially for the upcoming halving this May. May we all hope for a better health for the whole world as we seek for the cure and eventually a good thing to happen for the part of the cryptocurrency community.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
superherongtaon

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 06:52:45 PM

Surely this will continue to affect the market especially that lots of people are selling their assets in order to buy something for their family. That's why this will keep going down and down and we cannot do anything about it till something good happens.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2020, 08:26:19 PM

Instead, I see this a good opportunity that will make a high bounce. This market is not conducive, giving a big "discount" almost all cryptocurrency, this is a good opportunity to get BTC at low prices, the risk is high, but if there are other fundamental factors that support the halving moment will give a good movement.
Well, the COVID 19 pandemic is indeed worrying, many people are infected. Back in principle, the more people get infected, it will provide an opportunity for natural antivirus formation, people who contract the virus but can survive and recover will not be infected again, meaning that antivirus has emerged, this is good. So keep doing the best possible precautions, keep a clean and healthy lifestyle, avoid crowds, lockdown. Hopefully, this will end soon and the economy and all fields will return conducive.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
ampere

Activity: 1232
Merit: 116

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2020, 08:38:56 PM

It has been rumored that the bitcoin halving has always brought about a huge soar in price and definite positivity.
So i think we can expect more this year, if the world economics can recover during this pandemic then bitcoin certainly do so and we can be positive about events and not panic.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: