Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:44:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Too good to be real projects  (Read 1073 times)
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 02:14:57 AM

Too many good things promised is one red flag of the scam projects. There are some risks in investing on project and things doesn't always doing good. So, i think offering many good promises and good predictions is just a way to attracting more peoples to invest on the project.
Indeed, stay away from this kind of crypto project.

AD Node

Activity: 140
Merit: 57

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 03:50:44 AM

I think the blockchain cryptocurrency market will be drastically reduced due to the threat that the world is facing now and the dire situation that is going to create. Because the world is now focusing on curing Covid-19. The situation is now against trading. So it is just a matter of time rather than a good project. Hope for the best for all and Too good to be real projects will be soon after this big break of pandemic . Thanks 

When you go to the ann sections here you can a lot of those projects, promissing a lot and after 2-3 months don't deliver nothing, nowaday 90% of projects don't bring anything new.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2020, 10:32:17 AM

That is why we do really need to be observant on every details stated on a project to better know and assess if such idea is possible to be made in reality. Other details or project ideas are somewhat fantasy or exaggeration only to caught the attention of the people specially the potential investors to be able fund the project. But better be wise before entrusting your money into any project because it is your money that will be used to fund the project so you better be a wise man to assess the project first. Not all interesting details in a project were seems to be true so you do really have to do thorough research about such project so that you are sure you are engaging into a realistic project that can be implemented into reality.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 10:50:04 AM

Too many good things promised is one red flag of the scam projects. There are some risks in investing on project and things doesn't always doing good. So, i think offering many good promises and good predictions is just a way to attracting more peoples to invest on the project.
Indeed, stay away from this kind of crypto project.

When I see huge promises before anything else, like a product or platform, I close that page. A red flag means that the project shouldn't be trusted and for me, one red flag is enough. Lately, I see many questionable projects and crypto sites, I try to stick with old and trusted projects when it comes to investing and earning coins, sometimes it's better to earn less but to be safe than to try to earn more and risk to lose money or time, or both.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 11:00:17 AM

Good projects always exist, I personally did a lot of good trading last month when the coins were scarce. Here are some rules to follow. Now things are different and there are very few projects to help investors make a profit. You can find good projects only if you find yourself. Thanks
Yes, a good project is still there if we want to look for it with a research, because when things are different, then what we have to rely on now is ourselves, so do everything with research, so we can know the pros and cons of a project at this time.
We would not know if those projects are really good based on research, I have also done research for many years. But most of those projects have died after working for some time or being listed in exchanges. Developers begin to lazy to do their work and gradually leave it

rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 12:25:34 PM

Becareful of fake promises from new projects, some use cases can never be possible on blockchain and many don't know this, I've neglected some projects because of this, why are investors fooling themselves? The warning that says ' stay away from offers that are too good to be true' is not entirely talking about profits only, sometimes it's more than that, how can we be promised that a city will use A.I technology when no single A.I project is successful in crypto space? Be wise fellas, some things will never work on blockchain, at least not this time

I really like the title, "too good to be real projects" this is just a perfect title to classify those useless projects with the aim of making money from users and nothing more. Also, I find reasons to agree with you as well based on the types of ideas which most team comes up with and when looked on clearly shows it is not possible to be worked on nor will it yield a good project; this AI project you just used as an example is a good proof to that. As for me, I believe it is better people invest in projects they understand, a project that is workable and achievable not projects with just beautiful whitepapers etc.

gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 12:51:32 PM

that is why people make projects every day because they are still trying to think of whatever it is a new development, maybe at first it will not work but someday it might happen, but you have to be careful in choosing because there are so many scam projects out there .
Bananington

Activity: 1428
Merit: 344

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 12:58:55 PM

Becareful of fake promises from new projects, some use cases can never be possible on blockchain and many don't know this, I've neglected some projects because of this, why are investors fooling themselves? The warning that says ' stay away from offers that are too good to be true' is not entirely talking about profits only, sometimes it's more than that, how can we be promised that a city will use A.I technology when no single A.I project is successful in crypto space? Be wise fellas, some things will never work on blockchain, at least not this time

Some projects just put up a mind-blowing project aim that will bring in more investors, but with no plans to execute the project aim. For instance, a project plans to build crypto ATMs and issue cards in the first quarter of their launch. Only newbie crypto investors will get amazed by this project aim because oldies will know its NOT achievable. It's better a team keeps a project aim in their capacity, not some fiction-looking project aims lol.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 01:19:54 PM

Its really hard to find a real projects nowadays because of some them are really hard to determine its true or not. Scammers really put some efforts to their websites so that many can invest them but if you read their whitepaper and look for project team its not accurate. Its so simple and sometimes they just copy for other project content and edited their project team. We must do our own deep research about this new projects and must rather trust coins that are listed in the market.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 01:21:05 PM

Good projects always exist, I personally did a lot of good trading last month when the coins were scarce. Here are some rules to follow. Now things are different and there are very few projects to help investors make a profit. You can find good projects only if you find yourself. Thanks
Yes, a good project is still there if we want to look for it with a research, because when things are different, then what we have to rely on now is ourselves, so do everything with research, so we can know the pros and cons of a project at this time.
We would not know if those projects are really good based on research, I have also done research for many years. But most of those projects have died after working for some time or being listed in exchanges. Developers begin to lazy to do their work and gradually leave it
But you would get an idea of the project is gonna be good if you do a research, doesn't mean it's gonna be a 100% success, you just got unlucky with the developers of the project you encountered, i think they don't plan to develop their product to begin with, it's a scam in the end.
JHORN

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 01:45:34 PM

The most dangerous use case in crypto space till date are A.I Projects and STO projects, they hardly become successful, most times they are total scam, though I'm looking forward to this projects maybe they will change the tide, Dain.AI and Relictum Pro, one is A.I based APP and the other is STO blockchain platform, only time will tell

rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 03:02:27 PM

Isn't the 'too good to be true' phrase always the one to bear in mind, especially for anyone looking to put their capital in the hands of others? It would be foolish otherwise to think that you're an exception and by the example you're describing to be honest if somebody can fall for that then they deserve to have their money stollen from them since it's caused by their idiocy.

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
BlackboardTrade524

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 03:53:04 PM

There are plenty of projects worth investing at , but some attractive feature can't bring investors those promises are all fake one and full of  foolish act  . Lots of scam and fake project we all witnessed during the 2018 & 2019 with some better few . A good Project is full of realistic and logical for every one . But many things are unpredictable / beyond our reach in the crypto world . when you are investing any good real projects thoroughly analyze it properly to avoid some risk .

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 04:28:05 PM

The most dangerous use case in crypto space till date are A.I Projects and STO projects, they hardly become successful, most times they are total scam, though I'm looking forward to this projects maybe they will change the tide, Dain.AI and Relictum Pro, one is A.I based APP and the other is STO blockchain platform, only time will tell

This is the bitter truth about STO! STO idea is totally failed in crypto. But I have seen every STO project covered by some real famous person, endorsed by Nasdaq and their media coverage always enviable but yet success is elusive for them! And for AI projects, I thought Kepler will change the opinion about AI in crypto but they scammed. Then I thought UBEX may do better, but they are just another pump and dump shit project! So, the investor should ignore all the AI-based projects. I don't see any possibility in Dain, this gonna be another fail project from Latoken IEO, and for Relictum, I have a slight hope though!  

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
pgbit

Activity: 771
Merit: 258

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 06:11:02 PM

Most projects just come up with beautiful written ideas and whitepaper to attract investors and nothing more hence the reason. I projects are all scam projects, they exist in a way of saying they never met soft-cap so they can't continue the development but to say the truth. The difference is in what is being talked about and the way that you say it  too bad that you can't come to see mark in his school play. it's good to look beyond what's written on whitepaper and ask the team tactical questions to ascertain their level of knowledge on what they want to build.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 06:14:14 PM

When investors concentrate only on the idea of the project then these things happen but as a smart investor they have to analyse the market with different factors or they will lose their invested capital.But there are people who is ready to invest on any new projects with no analysis made which gives boost of the scam projects to pop up everyday.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 01:16:42 PM

Yeah, and they are even more rare right now than any time in history which is why we are having hard time figuring out which one is good. Plus we have done so much research to find the good projects that could make money and we have waited so much between from each other that eventually we got used to what we are looking for in a project that we could consider really good.

However one day, we are doing our research like always, find a good project like we always do, and it turns out to be a scam project because people figured out what people are looking for in a project and they basically did the same thing to scam you, so you need to change what you are looking for suddenly because of them. So it is not easy, sure they are out there but not really that easy to find them.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 03:03:15 PM

I agree with your point of view, there are so many AI projects but none of them are outstanding. in fact, AI is just a marketing trick to attract people in the cryptocurrency space,
From 2017 until now, I have never seen a AI project successful. They attract a lot of investors because their ideas are great, but to implement them is not really easy.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 03:33:10 PM

I agree with your point of view, there are so many AI projects but none of them are outstanding. in fact, AI is just a marketing trick to attract people in the cryptocurrency space,
From 2017 until now, I have never seen a AI project successful. They attract a lot of investors because their ideas are great, but to implement them is not really easy.
No AI project is currently successful, you are right, and no one has developed an AI project in the crypto world, including using the Blockchain in it, be careful if you invest in ICO like that
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 03:34:55 PM

Many Projects of this period can show dreams by showing some new technology but after a while they fell asleep forever.
therefore, we can find new good projects in this year if we can agree participate new project.

Otherwise, a trust project have clear roadmap with promising everyday. we need analysis team members and their support activity and positive feedback with IEO in popular exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: