Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:28:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to buy big ammounts of BTC with neteller or Skrill  (Read 306 times)
Railai (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

Born Hater!

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 09:49:20 AM
Merited by elmanchez (3)

Hi there,

I am interested in buying up 5k euro worth of BTC with neteller and skrill. As you know skrill is a ireverssible payment method; so there will be no risks from your  side.

I am looking to lose 10% on each deal, minimum 100 euro.
Only if you are a bigger rank than me I will send first.

Telegram: Vmatasari

She's crazy like a fool.
DayTrader27

Activity: 189
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 11:38:46 AM

Hi there,

I am interested in buying up 5k euro worth of BTC with neteller and skrill. As you know skrill is a ireverssible payment method; so there will be no risks from your  side.

I am looking to lose 10% on each deal, minimum 100 euro.
Only if you are a bigger rank than me I will send first.

Telegram: Vmatasari

Price bottomed. Wait for the dust to settle.
Boombl4

Activity: 178
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 11:46:22 AM

You can actually chargeback with skrill since always.
Railai (OP)

Born Hater!

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 01:09:33 PM

https://support.skrill.com/PAYMENTS/Send-Money/905759012/Can-I-cancel-a-send-money-transaction.htm

Stupid kid.

This is why I buy now

She's crazy like a fool.
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 08:44:03 PM

https://support.skrill.com/PAYMENTS/Send-Money/905759012/Can-I-cancel-a-send-money-transaction.htm

Stupid kid.

This is why I buy now
If you deposit through creditcard then this can chargeback because I lost nearly 1200$ just because of this.
Railai (OP)

Born Hater!

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 09:53:54 PM

Stupid kid.

This is why I buy now
If you deposit through creditcard then this can chargeback because I lost nearly 1200$ just because of this.

If transaction was processed it will never have chargebacks. I am using it for years maybe 10. Never. Stupid kids storries. It may happen only in the case it wasn't processed yet and if those are credit card funds that need 2nd approval yes, but in that case it wont appear as processed.

Sorry for typos, i am on phone

She's crazy like a fool.
damon228

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 08:59:56 PM

I want to sell you 0.25 btc for skrill
Railai (OP)

Born Hater!

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 02:28:18 PM

Still looking to buy!

She's crazy like a fool.
CLE_Maximus

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

I'll sell my soul for a Honda S2000

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 02:33:32 PM

Still looking to buy!

Can you PM proof of funds? I won’t share it with anyone unless you allow.

Your trust feedback might as well not even exist since the trades are with noob members.
Railai (OP)

Born Hater!

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 02:36:47 PM

Still looking to buy!

Your feedback might as well not even exist since the trades are with noob members.

If you are interested in a deal, yes sure. Just contact me on telegram and i will do a picture to my balances

She's crazy like a fool.
CLE_Maximus

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 02:38:35 PM

Still looking to buy!

Your feedback might as well not even exist since the trades are with noob members.

If you are interested in a deal, yes sure. Just contact me on telegram and i will do a picture to my balances

I would prefer a PM on the forum for transparency, thank you
Railai (OP)

Born Hater!

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 03:31:27 PM

I sent it, I hope it is fine.

She's crazy like a fool.
CLE_Maximus

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 03:46:03 PM

Would you be willing to wait until the funds actually land in my bank account before i send? I don’t use Skrill but from what I’ve read some accounts have been completely frozen from stolen funds. I have no way of knowing how you got your fortune so it is a tremendous risk to me.

Maxi
Railai (OP)

Born Hater!

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 03:55:55 PM

Would you be willing to wait until the funds actually land in my bank account before i send? I don’t use Skrill but from what I’ve read some accounts have been completely frozen from stolen funds. I have no way of knowing how you got your fortune so it is a tremendous risk to me.

Maxi

Well, that depends on the bitcoin price. I am ok with waiting, thats not an issue, but at the moment I am buying only because of the bitcoin price. I will also send a PM with my receiving address. You will get the part that I am serious.

She's crazy like a fool.
CLE_Maximus

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 04:20:50 PM

Maxi

Well, that depends on the bitcoin price. I am ok with waiting, thats not an issue, but at the moment I am buying only because of the bitcoin price. I will also send a PM with my receiving address. You will get the part that I am serious.

Now my interest is piqued... my Skrill is going through verification currently so hopefully it goes soon and that bitcoin doesn't fluctuate too much. If you find someone else before all of this processes then such is life.

Maxi
Railai (OP)

Born Hater!

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 06:04:33 PM

Maxi

Now my interest is piqued... my Skrill is going through verification currently so hopefully it goes soon and that bitcoin doesn't fluctuate too much. If you find someone else before all of this processes then such is life.

Maxi

Text me on telegram, i do a lot of work on it and i am most of the time available there. As I said already I am ok with waiting but the price of the bitcoin has to be different. I cant sell at a future value in a week, that will be gambling from my side. But we can still discuss

She's crazy like a fool.
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 06:09:47 PM

Maxi

Maxi
This is really frustrating as I am waiting for very long time and verification is still showing pending and they never give any reply about this when its going to complete because just one message appearing very big loud so this is going to take some long time.
Railai (OP)

Born Hater!

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 12:47:19 PM

Still looking for

She's crazy like a fool.
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 08:19:46 PM

Still looking for

Pm me what is the source of your skrill/neteller?

Railai (OP)

Born Hater!

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 08:28:50 PM

Still looking for

Pm me what is the source of your skrill/neteller?

I don't think it should be public interest or shared with anyone what I do how I earn it. Privacy shall be more important, I'm sorry, I can't disclouse.

She's crazy like a fool.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: