Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:24:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another scam project please stop scamming  (Read 557 times)
Altcoin76 (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 02:01:07 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2020, 02:18:51 PM by Altcoin76

Hello everyone i am watching this project from the beginning the project name is HUSTLE . Now i will explain how this project is scamming from ico till now. My main intention is that new investor please dont invest in this type of project.

1. Husl IEO price was 0.000008 But Never list at that price but it went to 0.000001
in just one month.

now you will tell me they will be dump by airdropers or bounty hunter no you are wrong they never gave husl to any airdroper and bounty members.

2. Second Main Reason Is They Tell Everyone on Jan that they will distribute the coin of bounty and airdrop till February but still not received to any but they delay again to one month . Now they will distribute it till April. Dont know if they will pay in April also. I am not writing this because i have not received any bounty or airdrop coin I am investor in this project and till now i have loss almost all my money which i have put in this project.

3. This Is the most important point they do manipulation on exchange , they are running bot in trading This All upset me and i lose hope to recover my fund . When i tell the admin of the project they increase price after i told them and they ignore every time. Proof Of Manipulation in their coin in just one day.

Image One Show 1.49 BTC Volume Shocked

But Lol Image 2 Have 0.056  Cool

LOL WHAT A MANIPULATION IN JUST UNDER 12 HOURS.

See I Am Saving New Investor Don't Invest In This Project I Invested And Now I Have Nothing . Totally Scam . If You Find Such Project Inform Me I Will Check It And Keep EYE one it. You can contact me here :- bradyjof1@gmail.com

Let's Make Crypto Space Scam Free.

Altcoin76 (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 02:08:23 PM

If You Invest In This Project Please Dont Its totally scam the admin keep telling to buy coin when its cheap dont be fooled they will steal all your money and dump coin and run away.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 06:15:13 PM

I advise you to transfer this topic to another thread related to cases of scam.

As you know, this exchange uses bots to boost volumes, so I don’t see anything special in that in just 12 hours the volumes increased so significantly.
By the way, I also don’t understand what motivates people to invest in such garbage.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 08:15:26 PM

The project is called HUSTLE for god sakes.
In english, to hustle someone means to scam/cheat/fool him.

This is like investing in a project calles SCAM and then complaining it's a scam
thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 08:43:26 PM

ProBit is now another shit exchange, boycott this scammy exchange's all IEO! I have been spreading awareness about Latoken, P2PB2B, Shortex and so on exchanges! Now I will add the ProBit exchange in that list. HUSL project looked wasn't good enough, DEXA coin was the same. After listed on ProBit exchange, the price was dumped by 150%! I don't know this project scam or not, but ProBit is helping them with the bot fake volume, and HUSL has no investor!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 10:03:19 PM

The project is called HUSTLE for god sakes.
In english, to hustle someone means to scam/cheat/fool him.

This is like investing in a project calles SCAM and then complaining it's a scam

people should know better investing in a project like this. the name itself already suggests that there is something shady on this one. and someone expects that there will be something good coming out of this? i don't think so. the reason why they created this project in the first place, is to HUSTLE of course. and knowing Probit, another shady exchange. don't expect too much. people should stay away from this type of project and exchange.
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2020, 10:32:55 PM

Investment has gotten to a stage where you have to be very careful. Looking at the project i am not surprised with all what you have said about it. On other hand they might not even have investors as such , but just making lines that make people think they do.
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2020, 10:47:39 PM

I have taken a look at probit exchange ever since I started participating in bounty hunting,, I have equally described probit as "coin killer exchange". If HUSTLE were to be listed on Huobi do you think regret would be your companion,,? No, so I stopped doing campaign for project to hold IEO on probit because nothing will still come out of it.

Here are projects that I campaigned for meanwhile I could not get some money to get some damp peanuts from these projects. Example of such projects were GUILDERS TRAVEL, DEXA COIN, PAYMENT PORT,   and many more.
Raflesia

Activity: 2338
Merit: 572

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2020, 08:50:23 AM

ProBit is now another shit exchange, boycott this scammy exchange's all IEO! I have been spreading awareness about Latoken, P2PB2B, Shortex and so on exchanges! Now I will add the ProBit exchange in that list. HUSL project looked wasn't good enough, DEXA coin was the same. After listed on ProBit exchange, the price was dumped by 150%! I don't know this project scam or not, but ProBit is helping them with the bot fake volume, and HUSL has no investor!

I think Probit is not a bullshit exchange because there have been a lot of projects that have done IEO there and the end is also successful with enough trading and volume and I think Probit is fine and I will not be put on Probit blacklist.

Maybe the HUSL token was manipulated by the team itself so as to convince investors after many purchases and lots of dumps in this token and the volume becomes very low.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 09:07:10 AM

Probit exchange is not to be blame here, investors are to be blame for investing on such bad project, the use case of hustle token is not good, it's just like every copycat projects in crypto space presently, the teams must have do the dumpings
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 01:53:54 PM

Probit exchange is not to be blame here, investors are to be blame for investing on such bad project, the use case of hustle token is not good, it's just like every copycat projects in crypto space presently, the teams must have do the dumpings

Agreed, investors should take full responsibility with their decision, the more reason why it is very necessary and almost crucial to dig deep before investing in all this new project, the op should have stick to the bounty reward he will be getting (i.e if they eventually decided to distribute the reward) rather than investing in a project you have no full trust and haven't done much findings on,
ieo of recent are turning to another ico, too bad many new project only just want to scam people, no real intentions.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 02:20:23 PM

Well, many projects like this, you can also see refine medium, it also gives a similar story. in addition, many projects such as Hustle sometimes only attract investors to do ICO / IEO in a market after that leave it. therefore, I think there are still many projects like this ahead, which are even making their plans.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

TanakabZX

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 02:25:58 PM

It's a trap waiting for innocent victims to fall for it, once you guys start buying the team will dump on you all, this is a pump and dump project and the team are ready to dump on people, they might even come up with attractive offers

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 02:42:41 PM

Price have already drop down that much and the bounty manager haven't distribute the tokens to bounty hunters? Wow this is definitely from the team, they used bounty hunters for their own personal gain

tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1684

Pizza to the Moon

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2020, 03:26:31 PM

Hello everyone i am watching this project from the beginning the project name is HUSTLE . Now i will explain how this project is scamming from ico till now...

This topic should not be placed in the "Altcoin Discussion" section. The best place to place this thread is " Scam Accusations": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0
In the attached thread, you can read about how to properly issue such an accusation - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260073.0

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 04:32:08 PM

They are thinking that bounty hunters or airdrop participants will be involve with tha purchase of tokens by seing the price  that its cheaper . And continue postponing the distribution because they think there will be a fool investors that they can easily manipulate to buy that in deep and let them hang in that price.
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 05:36:57 PM

You might need to make a post in Scam Accusation thread and bring out all the evidences that would prove your claims.

Never heard of that that coin but its name is already suspicious from hearing it, like everyone knows what the "hustle" word means, right?
@#2 What were their reasons of not paying in those months? Were updates made for explanation of the delays? I don't think that it should take a whole month or two just to get the participants paid unless they do not have budget but it shouldn't be the case because they could've allocated the budget already for the bounty.
thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 06:17:36 PM

They are thinking that bounty hunters or airdrop participants will be involve with tha purchase of tokens by seing the price  that its cheaper . And continue postponing the distribution because they think there will be a fool investors that they can easily manipulate to buy that in deep and let them hang in that price.
Their activities are really childish and it seems they have no fundamental knowledge about the crypto market. Though I am yet to be confirmed that this project is a scam, but they are deceiving with investors and bounty hunters!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 06:32:42 PM

Price have already drop down that much and the bounty manager haven't distribute the tokens to bounty hunters? Wow this is definitely from the team, they used bounty hunters for their own personal gain
Who else? Since according to what OP stated the value didn't get to it's ieo original value unless they've gave a huge portions for early investors, those who called private investors but most of the time, it's the team behind who can manage to dumped this much. If there's no plans to work out with the current market this project will die naturally.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 03:19:10 AM

Who else? Since according to what OP stated the value didn't get to it's ieo original value unless they've gave a huge portions for early investors, those who called private investors but most of the time, it's the team behind who can manage to dumped this much. If there's no plans to work out with the current market this project will die naturally.
i am much affraid to those who invest and trust this project. There is nothing to be expected in this project , if they failed to make  a good thing at first then there is no way they can make it for long term. Its a failed project already and therw is no need to wait to see how deep the price would be in the future.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: