Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:58:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MESSAGE TO BOUNTY MANAGERS  (Read 598 times)
Kunnu

Activity: 1204
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 03:54:06 PM

An effective and praiseworthy strategy by julerz12 to find out the bounty participants who really deserve it and I think it's really necessary for other bounty managers to implement on this strategy with more improvements if possible hopefully after that we will definitely see the lack of scammers.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 04:03:58 PM

This is what makes Julerz as one of the best BM in this forum,

He came up with this new strategy to avoid spammers participating in his campaign. This is also to make the project clean as it assures that every participant will have their own research before participating in a certain campaign. Because most of the time, hunters just participate without knowing anything about the project.
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 04:18:44 PM

I see a new trend in the bounty campaign, the existence of POA, merit requirements, effective enough to select bounty participants who are truly competent. So that the purpose of holding a bounty campaign is truly achieved, not only in terms of quantity but also quality. Come together to realize this.

I've only saw this in Hhampuz signature campaign were he asked to have "minimum 5 merit earned during last 120 days".
5 merit in 120 days is nothing for ranks, that are allowed to participate. I'd better switch it to 5-10 merit in last 30 days.

On the other hand, this is also no the solution, as people in their proof post next to "EARNED merit in the last 120 days:" write overall merit earned number or "slightly" increased real amount earned in 120 days Smiley

Even you have the required 5 merit it doesnt mean you will be accepted in the campaign he manage even you have 10 merit its still harder for you to join.

You know why because they will choose best of the best to participate in the campaign he manage . I mean he give priority to those member's who have  recieve many merit than others.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 10:18:04 PM

We see 2k-8k telegram applicants primarily because some individuals do not hesitate to use the huge telegram bot farms - you're right.
Other managers should take as an example the practice that is applied above.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
htsy585

Activity: 573
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 10:37:48 PM

Hello guys,

In a bid to fight bounty scammers and spammers on the telegram campaign, there is a great wisdom in the format adopted by julerz12 in his GEOMA bounty campaign (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5223521.0), you are first told to answer questions on a google format just to test your simple knowledge on Cryptocurrency and then still require you to apply on google form together with Proof-Of-Authentication on the bounty thread.

You are right, the whole downfall of the cryptocurrency market is due to lack of regulations as the concept of blockchain frowns at any form of regulations. However, this concept are being abuse on daily basis and in the bid of that, we've seen some governments authorities trying to bring regulations that will correct the cryptocurrency sector. I can say bounty hunting is going through correction too, the various methods and approaches being adopted by bounty managers now will pave way for a new generation of bounty hunting where hunters will earn decent reward as well as carry out tasks
strunberg

Activity: 1330
Merit: 334

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2020, 11:08:55 PM

We see 2k-8k telegram applicants primarily because some individuals do not hesitate to use the huge telegram bot farms - you're right.
Other managers should take as an example the practice that is applied above.

this is good action from julersz , its prevent many things in future about bot.asking confirmation in telegram we know and confirm that its really human in group. as we know many bots now entering many telegram group and some of them bring referal link which is very disturbing group and many spam.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

reallester

Activity: 646
Merit: 102

http://Moonbet.io

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 11:51:32 PM

I love Julerz and his method of operations. I love the questionnaire aspect as it reduces the number of scammers signing up for the campaign.. Anothet thing that thrills me is how fast he is to updating spreadsheet. This is what a lot of BMs lack. At the end makes the work difficult for such BM. But with Julerz bounties, he ensure to update every campaign before the start of new weeks. Kudos!

Other BMs should emulate from him.

ahyadinnn

Activity: 1554
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 12:05:33 AM

I love Julerz and his method of operations. I love the questionnaire aspect as it reduces the number of scammers signing up for the campaign.. Anothet thing that thrills me is how fast he is to updating spreadsheet. This is what a lot of BMs lack. At the end makes the work difficult for such BM. But with Julerz bounties, he ensure to update every campaign before the start of new weeks. Kudos!

I also like the manager like that, always timely spredseed update and give stake to the participants, not to mention the payment of the bounty is held by him so the bounty is still paid, I have participated in 1 bounty from him and time place payment
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 01:59:54 AM

I also like the manager like that, always timely spredseed update and give stake to the participants, not to mention the payment of the bounty is held by him so the bounty is still paid, I have participated in 1 bounty from him and time place payment
That means he has a good skill to create a negotiation. as far as i know, if everything that has already escrowed can increase the trust of the participants and investors too. That can be considered as a way for the team to show all of their cooperation to create the project seriously.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
bluebit25

Activity: 1652
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2020, 08:31:37 AM

He is a professional manager at this forum. I also like his way of working, very quickly and accurately. He always supports everyone in the best way, but I'm sorry that there are so few successful projects when he manages. Although we receive tokens, they are worthless tokens and we cannot sell them at exchange

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 08:48:53 AM

No matter how pro a bounty manager is they will sometimes promote bad projects, that's not entirely their fault because projects can fail anytime and few can even turn to scam, not all scam projects can be easily detected

someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 09:05:33 AM

No matter how pro a bounty manager is they will sometimes promote bad projects, that's not entirely their fault because projects can fail anytime and few can even turn to scam, not all scam projects can be easily detected
Exactly like that, they cannot avoid scam projects because they are not part of the project. They don't know what the true purpose of those projects is, I've been following a lot of bounty from him, but it seems he met a lot of scam projects in the last few years.

thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 10:46:22 AM

That means he has a good skill to create a negotiation. as far as i know, if everything that has already escrowed can increase the trust of the participants and investors too. That can be considered as a way for the team to show all of their cooperation to create the project seriously.

Julerz is a very strict guy about bringing a bounty project, he doesn't want to deceive his bounty followers like many others. Sad but true is, most of his recent campaigns were nothing but shit or worthless. I have participated in Curio, the reward was very less and the price was dumped highly, then I did the Codex and some others bounty, the reward was worthless, his last campaign named bmy.guide also was a failure for the hunters. That's why I am not interested in his recent Geoma Dao campaign!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 01:39:47 PM

Hello guys,

In a bid to fight bounty scammers and spammers on the telegram campaign, there is a great wisdom in the format adopted by julerz12 in his GEOMA bounty campaign (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5223521.0), you are first told to answer questions on a google format just to test your simple knowledge on Cryptocurrency and then still require you to apply on google form together with Proof-Of-Authentication on the bounty thread.

Some hunters just quickly come to the google application form, deplore several telegrams or even steal some bitcointalk users telegram username  who are not participating in telegram campaign, and use it to cheat. This is why we do see over 2k-8k telegram applicants on a single campaign on the spreadsheet which sometimes will give the BM and his team a hard time verifying and sorting out real workers from cheaters and spammers, they may not be able to fully do a perfect job.

This style employed by Julerz in GEOMA bounty campaign is a step in the right direction which I believe has helped to chase off some telegram scammers and spammers off this campaign and thereby reducing applicants to only serious campaigners and at the end will lessen the overall job of the BM. There were days I got discouraged seeing over 8K in some telegram campaigns.

Let me hear your suggestions too. Thanks.

Let me add a link to the questions (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfDi-1RXiX-G37RLcEAs9RN8UUiXS8mANJ8T_vWJHYSuPFykg/viewform), on the application form, there is equally a code you must enter to proof you are not a bot.
I totally agree with you. There is nothing difficult to pass this "exam". In any case, if someone does not know something, then you can always peep. Those users whose survey was unsuccessful are very surprised.

akwfleaspirit

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 05:59:37 PM

That's a very good message from the poster and thumbs up to JULERZ12... I think many bounty managers are beginning to apply strict measures to accepting bounty hunters, another example is MASULUM, the bounty manager for spyce and Sheng, he's measure is very strict as well, if all bounty managers can apply such measure as MASULUM and JULERZ12, spreadsheet won't be filled with cheaters. Others should learn so real hunters can have a good reward for there job.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
flagpara

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 11:43:18 PM

Hello guys,

Some hunters just quickly come to the google application form, deplore several telegrams or even steal some bitcointalk users telegram username  who are not participating in telegram campaign, and use it to cheat. This is why we do see over 2k-8k telegram applicants on a single campaign on the spreadsheet which sometimes will give the BM and his team a hard time verifying and sorting out real workers from cheaters and spammers, they may not be able to fully do a perfect job.

This style employed by Julerz in GEOMA bounty campaign is a step in the right direction which I believe has helped to chase off some telegram scammers and spammers off this campaign and thereby reducing applicants to only serious campaigners and at the end will lessen the overall job of the BM. There were days I got discouraged seeing over 8K in some telegram campaigns.

Let me hear your suggestions too. Thanks.
I can't hold myself after saw spreadsheet in Geoma DAO. You can't answer questions until you know about cryptocurrency and also this project, at least we know what is the project purpose. Some hunters joined in this campaign but can't fill this compulsory form. I think this is good but what about new hunters, makes some easy for them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: