Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:42:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best time to fill the bag?  (Read 1423 times)
itsv

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2020, 06:37:33 PM

There is an almost disturbing downward change in the market price of cryptocurrency, and this is a general problem. Bitcoin as biggest cryptocurrency is taking a huge hit and it is spreading over to even major altcoins like BCH, stellar, litecoin and other promising ones such as Matic, Elrond, Vite etc.

Regardless of the negatives that people have about crypto in general, there has been many bears like this and the market has come back up. I strongly believe that the market will definitely come back green and that now is the time to fill the bag and acquire these coins on the low.

Bitcoin market share has increased from 63% to 65% during the last few days, so it is not correct if you say that BTC took the hit and then it spread the negative sentiment to the other cryptos. We all know the reason that caused this drop. And taking that in to account, it will be foolish to say that one cryptocurrency is going to get impacted much more than the others. If the market goes down, then none of the coins will be spared. Be prepared for that.

yes you are right.. all that uncertainty in market and fear and panic due to cronavirus even though we have seen some good gains in recent days but i would recommend to tread carefully until we have some sort of clarity about this pandemic

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2020, 07:24:48 PM

This bear season has taken some time, and all that has been influenced by the Corona virus,well that being said,every avenue is an opportunity,so I believe this is the time to buy BTC and also be selective to fill your portfolio with some good altcoin. After this season the bull will come, so get prepared.

gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 08:11:41 PM

The only token worth buying at this downward situation is Bitcoin the reason is once everyone tends to give up on bitcoin it recovers without looking back when everyone starts to FOMO in it crashes again.
witbla

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 08:50:10 PM

Hello guys. Such a strategy for sure makes sense, but you know, what I would also say - it is not easy to find multiple solutions that meet requirements. What I mean is evaluating the factors. From my point of view, platform must be advanced, innovative, reliable and, of course, bring real and practical value
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2020, 08:50:31 PM

Who knows if there will be more dip . A good trader doesn't go in all at once. You set different entry points based on the markets trends and upcoming fundamental analysis . This way you can cut your losses and make enough profits .
hwteeer

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 08:51:11 PM

Hello guys. Such a strategy for sure makes sense, but you know, what I would also say - it is not easy to find multiple solutions that meet requirements. What I mean is evaluating the factors. From my point of view, platform must be advanced, innovative, reliable and, of course, bring real and practical value

Hey! This is absolutely so and I fully agree with you that it is not easy to find several tokens that widen the horizons and set new standards on the industry. Talking about you, are there many solutions you can recommend in general? Probably with ongoing or planned IEO
witbla

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 08:52:17 PM

Hey! This is absolutely so and I fully agree with you that it is not easy to find several tokens that widen the horizons and set new standards on the industry. Talking about you, are there many solutions you can recommend in general? Probably with ongoing or planned IEO

The most advanced one I can recommend is Carnomaly. And their IEO starts of 1st of April on LaToken and highly awaited, so don't miss. In few words, Carnomaly will become the first company ever to offer a worldwide rebate for an automotive purchase. Both new and used vehicles will apply, as long as they are purchased from a verified legal dealer anywhere in the world. Upon completion of the consumer platform, Carnomaly will begin buying back tokens to replenish the rebates. Have a look at website
hwteeer

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 08:53:25 PM

The most advanced one I can recommend is Carnomaly. And their IEO starts of 1st of April on LaToken and highly awaited, so don't miss. In few words, Carnomaly will become the first company ever to offer a worldwide rebate for an automotive purchase. Both new and used vehicles will apply, as long as they are purchased from a verified legal dealer anywhere in the world. Upon completion of the consumer platform, Carnomaly will begin buying back tokens to replenish the rebates. Have a look at website

From your words sounds very attractive, thank you for recommendation, will definitely have a closer look
pacman7331

Activity: 638
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 08:55:20 PM

Regardless of the negatives that people have about crypto in general, there has been many bears like this and the market has come back up. I strongly believe that the market will definitely come back green and that now is the time to fill the bag and acquire these coins on the low.

Absolutely! I don't know why people get panic when they know the crypto market will be pumped to be normal again as like before! In every big dump, people get lost their hope from crypto, which is not a Pro's behaviour! A few days ago, Bitcoin price was 3800$ and today it hit 6700$! Almost double in a week! So, whenever Bitcoin and others reputed coin's price goes low, buying would the best plan!

pacman7331

Activity: 638
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 09:04:23 PM

Who knows if there will be more dip . A good trader doesn't go in all at once. You set different entry points based on the markets trends and upcoming fundamental analysis . This way you can cut your losses and make enough profits .

That's true though, a trader doesn't trade all the time, he takes rest too! But when you know if you buy at dip you gonna make a very high return, then how can a pro trader miss that? If I buy Bitcoin at 4500$ and if it goes for 3200$, will that be scary? Not at all, because I know Bitcoin price will come back and will go higher than my buying price undoubtedly!

pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 10:30:18 PM

Today is the happy moment for those who fill their bags when bitcoin was dump so hard.
It was just too easy for bitcoin to rise and now already trading at $6000 after it was dump many times to $4000 level.

This is the proof that bitcoin is not a weak asset, it's volatile but whenever it dump, it usually bounces back hard too.

And they are happily selling top take profit. You can see that those who loaded their bags for a short term gain have already unloaded and we went down by 1000 dollars.

It's all to be expected. Hopefully the halving will bring us back to 10 thousand. We would have been there already if not for this recent stock market crash.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 01:26:19 AM

When someone thinks cryptocurrency is like something stupid then that is time we need multiply invest. This is a good opportunity and still be careful in choosing because sometimes the wrong choice can trap us.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 12:50:14 PM

Our bags are empty man, we can't do anything right now, maybe you guys here are rich and I doubt many of you would be but some of you could be, but there are thousands of people who have absolutely zero. No way we can actually fill our bags right now, we are trying to fill our real life bags because we are really not doing so well and stockpiling real stuff so we do not have to worry about it if this virus gets too dangerous, it is already quite dangerous but there could be street ban or whatever it is called where we are not allowed to go outside.

We are talking about something THAT big so it is seriously a huge problem for us. So, before we can fill our bags in crypto, we should focus on real life, this thing is getting more and more dangerous every day.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 01:19:20 PM

Yes, this is the best time to fill your bags at a very cheaper price with some good coins that are on the market. i always love to go with the thumb rule in here that say: buy when the market is in huge fear and sell when everybody is confident to buy.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 02:42:38 PM

OP must be right about that, now is a good time for anyone that wants to buy Bitcoin to start buying. The way I see it, the price of Bitcoin might not be going anything below $4k anymore; it has only circulated around these price range since the pandemic started. So, now is the right time for anyone that wants to buy and sell cryptocurrency.

Although that hasn’t been the main thing on my mind, I am mainly worried about the virus that has been spreading. I strongly wish that there is a way to end all this. There are times I wonder how some people are going to be coping with this situation. If there will be any curing vaccine for this virus, then we can expect bitcoin to be testing $15k price levels around this halving. I'm sure about this is going to happen which means this must be the best time to fill the bag.
TheMystic

Activity: 171
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 02:57:19 PM

its actually the best time to fill bags, but lets be ret assured not all tokens are worth bagging, some ends up turning bad. we only need to check properly on what we are going to bag, do our findings to know if they are worth bagging, this is only to avoid bad losses. take good time to ensure the team behind the project are not there to scam the community. or best is to only bag well known tokens.

► ClipX ◄ ♦ The World’s first Blockchain E-Learning Platform ♦ ► ClipX ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Instagram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Youtube◂ | ▸Whitepaper
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 03:27:07 PM

its actually the best time to fill bags, but lets be ret assured not all tokens are worth bagging, some ends up turning bad. we only need to check properly on what we are going to bag, do our findings to know if they are worth bagging, this is only to avoid bad losses. take good time to ensure the team behind the project are not there to scam the community. or best is to only bag well known tokens.
I think that now no matter what kind of team is behind the project, trusting every project with a good team is not a very good idea. Now I choose only the top projects that already have a strong fundamental foundation.

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2020, 10:59:55 PM

I think that now no matter what kind of team is behind the project, trusting every project with a good team is not a very good idea. Now I choose only the top projects that already have a strong fundamental foundation.
In such a crisis, you should not trust very much many cryptocurrency projects. I think that it is best to wait 2-3 months and then make a decision regarding the purchase of coins.

Utoy101

Activity: 368
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 11:16:01 PM

In such a crisis, you should not trust very much many cryptocurrency projects. I think that it is best to wait 2-3 months and then make a decision regarding the purchase of coins.

I agree with you,  if the global crisis continues, we should see more of downtrend in the entire market and as such if the bear continues, not every new projects out there will see the end of the tunnel. So being really fearful and careful is very paramount as any wrong investment call will cause a huge loss to ones hard earned money
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 11:26:03 PM

its actually the best time to fill bags, but lets be ret assured not all tokens are worth bagging, some ends up turning bad. we only need to check properly on what we are going to bag, do our findings to know if they are worth bagging, this is only to avoid bad losses. take good time to ensure the team behind the project are not there to scam the such time, because he is out to macommunity. or best is to only bag well known tokens.

A trader will not wait for such time., rather he is out to make a profit.
So, while some people feel they should keep waiting, others are already making their profit, irrespective of how much the crypto market plunges of surges.
Let me tell you this, a fluctuating market is good for trading and at the same time for making a profit and this is one of the best moments for it. Well, if you feel you cannot do it, it is never a crime.

Although, this is more applicable to coins that are top and sometimes, if you can decipher well, some new coins can fall in such category.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: