Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:14:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best time to fill the bag?  (Read 1423 times)
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 04:47:09 AM

its actually the best time to fill bags, but lets be ret assured not all tokens are worth bagging, some ends up turning bad. we only need to check properly on what we are going to bag, do our findings to know if they are worth bagging, this is only to avoid bad losses. take good time to ensure the team behind the project are not there to scam the community. or best is to only bag well known tokens.
I think that now no matter what kind of team is behind the project, trusting every project with a good team is not a very good idea. Now I choose only the top projects that already have a strong fundamental foundation.
In such a crisis, you should not trust very much many cryptocurrency projects. I think that it is best to wait 2-3 months and then make a decision regarding the purchase of coins.

I agree with you,  if the global crisis continues, we should see more of downtrend in the entire market and as such if the bear continues, not every new projects out there will see the end of the tunnel. So being really fearful and careful is very paramount as any wrong investment call will cause a huge loss to ones hard earned money
We should really keep in mind thag we are in the middle of pandemic right now and the situation is a little rough, aside from thinking about available projects right now so that you can take advantage of the down market, it is really worth it to invest right now? Lots of countries are in the middle of lockdown which means no work, money right now is very crucial for we need it to supply our needs, we don't know when this will stop so aside from being wise and careful about projects, we should also think about our surroundings, our family, but if you really have enough money then exert time and effort toward choosing good projects.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 11:37:26 PM

The market is not stable yet, we are now seeing another dump as bitcoin failed to hold at $6000.
As bitcoin failed to hold, altcoins again started to fall, bitcoin in red will result majority of the altcoins in red too.

Buy ever dip if you can, I think that is the best way to do right now as it could give us the best value.
However, this isn't for everyone, this is only for investors who still believe because they never panic like the weak holders.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 11:41:22 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2020, 01:49:15 AM by nikki4

There is an almost disturbing downward change in the market price of cryptocurrency, and this is a general problem. Bitcoin as biggest cryptocurrency is taking a huge hit and it is spreading over to even major altcoins like BCH, stellar, litecoin and other promising ones such as Matic, Elrond, Vite etc.

Regardless of the negatives that people have about crypto in general, there has been many bears like this and the market has come back up. I strongly believe that the market will definitely come back green and that now is the time to fill the bag and acquire these coins on the low.
Best isn't one for all coin. The situation will depends where or which coin you want invest. My advice is one, don't fill up your bag by single coin. That will make you in high risk. Trade, short time or long time investment should make in different projects.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 11:47:04 PM

The market is not stable yet, we are now seeing another dump as bitcoin failed to hold at $6000.
As bitcoin failed to hold, altcoins again started to fall, bitcoin in red will result majority of the altcoins in red too.

Buy ever dip if you can, I think that is the best way to do right now as it could give us the best value.
However, this isn't for everyone, this is only for investors who still believe because they never panic like the weak holders.

So, we can say this is not the best time to buy, because we are gonna see another dump, as Bitcoin failed to hold the 6K zone, so, under 4K USD wouldn't be surprised me! Though whales or big investor still can buy some altcoins that yet to be recovered! Weak hands will regret in every dip and high, but the true intelligent investor will take every single dip as an opportunity to have more crypto!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
akwfleaspirit

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 10:18:51 PM

Yeah, it is the best time to fill bags, but mind what you fill in those bags, so you don't end up packing shit... Only stable coins are advisable at this period.. stay away from new coins to avoid loses... Bitcoin, ethereum and few other stable well developed coins are best picks.. don't go buying promising alts coins and end up with shits, or better still, do more research on any project before buying. Stay safe.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 11:46:40 PM

There is no such think as best time to fill the bag. The best thing to do is to buy small, all the time i.e. once a week, once a month.
Even in dark times like now, you don't know if this is the best time to buy, because you don't know if the price will go down further or bounce back to where it was 1 week ago.
There is a dipping point of the dip and catching the falling knife is not a good idea, as it was recommended. Maybe the price will bounce back to the old resistance level or maybe the price will go to test the previous support level, who knows.. There is only one solution for managing risk here: Buy the partly dipped support level touched altcoins and wait for the next alt season.

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 11:49:15 PM

I am filling some of my alts and half of my saving on Bitcoin. The problem with people is when the price is high they regret not buying the dip, once it occurs they fear the market. Take this chance to accumulate all coins that you want and can and wait for the market to recover.
roaringunknown

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 12:18:40 AM

some less well known projects are actually worth the risk
TemTum isn't very well known right now, and ridiculously cheap considering they have contracts in play with more than one government to provide them with a backbone for their national currency.
once the COVID-19 panic is over, and news breaks of a national currency deal I can see TEM going $1+
Leonardo7

Activity: 686
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 12:24:42 AM

Some persons see the acquisition as a bad omen which could
Lead to some dictotarial tendency by Binance, but I see a better market tracker as the CMC became notorious. Let them go and enjoy the sales money.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2020, 05:49:45 AM

I am filling some of my alts and half of my saving on Bitcoin. The problem with people is when the price is high they regret not buying the dip, once it occurs they fear the market. Take this chance to accumulate all coins that you want and can and wait for the market to recover.
Dont end up spending more than you can afford there. We tend to be reckless during such times of bag filling which is not common everyday Cheesy

Those who are knowing what bitcoin is and how it works will not fear the dip unless something cataclysmic occurs and this is not one of those. So be brave and be wise to put your money in the proper places and make sure to save enough to tide over these bad times.

Mostly bitcoin would be the one I would suggest but if you have some altcoins in mind which you have been eyeing for some time, get those too but only after proper research and only from the top10lists.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
dingo25

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 06:16:32 AM

If you want to buy Bitcoin then this is a good time to fill the bag!
Balili

Activity: 354
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 09:53:50 AM

The cryptocurrency market has been affected seriously by the Covid-19 pandemic but it will surely come back strong but while are packing the bag they should be careful to avoid stories that touch. I can only invest in BTC and Eth currently because with them it won't be so bad, its just patience.
Balili

Activity: 354
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 10:07:33 AM

Picking the new coins at this situation to invest is not a wise decision to be honest because even if a project has great fundamentals and high chances of getting valued if the there is a trigger on bullish trend but now they might die with the sudden crisis so stick with btc or other major altcoins.
You  are very correct, Asides BTC and ETH, if you trust any other project with 100% confidence, then, you are on your own.
krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 11:32:35 AM

The cryptocurrency market has been affected seriously by the Covid-19 pandemic but it will surely come back strong but while are packing the bag they should be careful to avoid stories that touch. I can only invest in BTC and Eth currently because with them it won't be so bad, its just patience.
Covid-19 really caused the whole economy to collapse in just a short time and this has greatly affected the psychology of investors. I think there will be some investors who see this as a valuable opportunity to invest and will consider choosing now because a lot of coins are at very good prices. However, the risk will increase as covid-19 has not shown any end signs and it is possible that humans will live with this disease.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 12:29:45 PM

You are absolutely right! A true believer never gave up. There will always be some negative vibed people and regrets will be their only friend! Because we have seen how Bitcoin and the crypto market has grown up from the no value! And how the Bitcoin price came back to 7K USD from 3800$! So, whenever you see a dump in the crypto market, you should know that is the best time to fill bags! Though I won't say this the right time, because Bitcoin price pumped well, so, if it goes to 6K USD again, you may buy at that time!

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit