Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:13:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best time to fill the bag?  (Read 1423 times)
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 05:23:24 PM

Market downturn is arguably the right time to buy but don't be too optimistic and use all the money you have, because we don't know the market will grow or even fall.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 05:34:15 PM

Now is the right time to buy and fill your bag if you have money despite of this pandemic problem. It's time to buy while bitcoins value is lower.

Esterklu

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 05:43:24 PM

I see no point in hurrying, and I think it is better to earn less than hurry to buy and bear the loss. So I think it's best to buy when there is confirmation of a bull trend.
Tigboom

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 06:30:46 PM

It's always good to choose a good entry and be patient. Fill your bags whenever you want but make sure you do enough research and analysis that support your decision.

❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰
❱ Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols ❰
https://yearner.finance
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 07:17:43 PM

The market will definitely rise up again once economic activities start progressing across the world. For now, I would say, this is the time to purchase cryptocurrencies that are worth holding. Worth holding I mean, good  use case, deployed working products in this industry.
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 07:30:15 PM

my opinion. the cryptocurrency trading platform has come to stay. make sure you are mindful of what you are doing befoe engaging in trading. it is a risky business just like forex. if you fail to follow up with your portfolio, you will loose. there is no critical time to fill the bag expect if you can understand TA of the exchange platform. apart from that, make your choice on when to buy and sell. the popular saying goes. Trade what you can risk.

Mealea

Activity: 300

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 07:50:50 PM

There is no best time to fill your bag than now, any delay in doing so now might cause some regret in the future. In the process of trying to fill your bag, you must be very careful not to invest worthless tokens, be smart.

rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 12:53:50 PM

I think from this past bear market many people will understand that there is always a good time to fill the bags and good time to wait or hold too. The bear market opened up opportunities for bagging of coins but it was only for those who understands what crypto is all about and the type of coins that are likely to grow again once the market starts improving and as such the likes of BTC and ETH took the lead. My own opinion is, during bear market be mindful of the coins you bag because during bull run where most will see a reason to grow some won't make a move.

lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 04:14:07 PM

yes, as we have seen that rising bitcoin prices can affect other altcoin prices. especially altcoin which is listed in the top 10 on the CMC market, recently they have experienced good price movements and this is influenced by significant bitcoin price movements. It seems that we are approaching the bullish market and you need to add some other top altcoin bags.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Rubick99

Activity: 484

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 04:23:41 PM

From what your question, its mean you want to do swing trade or long term trade. I think this kind of trade we need to analyse from big time frame, weekly or monthly time frame maybe. Then after you ready to make a decision, you just need to set your own plan, like order position and target to take profit in any trade position you placed. Its no need time to waiting for the market dump.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 04:25:58 PM

I recommend not buy any coin right now because the market looks very volatile the thing is no one knows what might happen after Halving because most of them are ready to sell their asset as the majority of the people are running out of money, the reason is we know this pandemic has caused a major stir. After lockdowns are increasing in most of the countries what people might do without money?Huh This is quite insane but this is the reality.. To be it's not a good time guys still it's all up to you.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 06:01:56 PM

It has definitely get back and showed a bullish move. The best time is always when there's a small dip and you can take it as the time of buying. If you see some red then buy it with knowing how much you want to sell in the future. Those who are saying about risk, there's always risk in buying bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies but you are much safer with bitcoin than any other altcoins that you're thinking will save you and make you rich instantly.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2020, 06:04:37 PM

Well, if you ask me , the best time to buy and fill your bag is during the bear market .Although you have to be sure of the project you are bagging , make you its a coin from a good project and an active team , with this you can be sure of price increase during a Bull run . Note , do not FOMO buy at any point in time without carrying out your research. Do not follow unnecessary hype and buy coins .

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 07:25:29 PM

Well, if you ask me , the best time to buy and fill your bag is during the bear market .Although you have to be sure of the project you are bagging , make you its a coin from a good project and an active team , with this you can be sure of price increase during a Bull run . Note , do not FOMO buy at any point in time without carrying out your research. Do not follow unnecessary hype and buy coins .
then what about now ?, we see the price of Bitcoin has increased to $ 9400 and now down to $ 8800, is now the right time to buy Bitcoin?

mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 07:28:46 PM

best is always when btc drop and alt also drop.just grab that chance..remember eth was come down to 100 usd and was the best decision to buy and see today its recovered 100% already.

$anounimus$

Activity: 1736
Merit: 294

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 07:31:41 PM

You are right, this also has great relation to halving, where people are waiting and preparing for all the possibilities that will happen.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Skinny48

Activity: 448
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 10:50:35 AM

The best time to fill bags is when a once costly token or coin loses value, dumps can happen at any moment and taking the advantage of dumps is the best way to make good profits in short time

Mrchristo

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 11:28:05 AM

The opportunity to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies comes ones in a while and I feel this time could be right, since bitcoin is trading at about $9k. I'm more concerned about ethereum, I have a feeling that ethereum would mark a substantial increase this year as more people are coming to the space and holding ethereum. If the ethereum 2.0 can be effected as planned this year, we would like likely experience some upward movement in the value of ethereum.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2020, 12:11:14 PM

The opportunity to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies comes ones in a while and I feel this time could be right, since bitcoin is trading at about $9k. I'm more concerned about ethereum, I have a feeling that ethereum would mark a substantial increase this year as more people are coming to the space and holding ethereum. If the ethereum 2.0 can be effected as planned this year, we would like likely experience some upward movement in the value of ethereum.
I also think that today is precisely the period that needs to be used for investments in ethereum. we all expect ETH 2.0 and the results that this event will bring. but you also need to consider the fact that this event will bring an advantage to those Ethereum owners who have more than 32 ETH in their wallets. it is Staking that is very interesting for the owner of the company, and this situation should cause an increased demand for ethereum and, of course, can provoke a certain deficiency of ETH in the market, which will also entail very positive consequences.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
blue_hurricanger

Activity: 653
Merit: 183

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 12:54:56 PM

The best time to fill bags is when a once costly token or coin loses value, dumps can happen at any moment and taking the advantage of dumps is the best way to make good profits in short time
Make no mistake, there are lots of tokens and coins that used to have high value but after experiencing a large dump, tokens and coins are no longer in demand by many people and no longer experience pump at the price, even some are slowly dying, so to make a profit good thing in a short amount of time, it's not easy even though it is possible.
He thought a coin would lose its value for no reason. Most dump or lose value usually caused by holders saw a sign of coin slowly dying as you've mentioned. Holders try to cut loss but some smart guy doesn't understand what's going with the coin and take its dump.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: