Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:55:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best time to fill the bag?  (Read 1423 times)
gikere

Activity: 171
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 07:34:29 PM

March 2020 was a month of opportunity for those who aren't scared of the bear market that took over crypto space at the time, pandemic was the reason and all those who took a giant steps and buy many top altcoins and Bitcoin at cheaper price already made their ROI after Bitcoin recovers
Not just cryptocurrency but with stock market too. Although some stock hasn't recover yet but if you brought stock or cryptocurrency around that hard dip, well you're already set!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Funk Noobiest Dentist
Copper Member

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 07:51:44 PM

I think it is always a good time to fill the bag.
Charts will always have highs and lows, you just need to spent the time to learn its behavior (of any certain coin) and buy the dip.
For me , any profit is good.
Some bags i sell at small percentages, but others i tend to keep for a long time (months/years)
cryyppton1

Activity: 119
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 08:08:31 PM

It depends on what and what you are filling your bag with.  because right now some Altcoins are mooning . so in my opinion  filling your bag depends on the particular  token you are buying .  you  have to search for those valuable coins that have potentials to moon  in and buy when price is low.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 08:12:43 PM

if you ask about the best time then you can fill your investment pockets when prices are low, we all know that coin price movements are sometimes above and sometimes below. but if you want to invest with crypto, it is better with the top crypto, especially BTC, to minimize the risk of loss. I also believe that there will be a time when the bull market comes again, and it's only a matter of time.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 09:25:13 PM

for now the trend is in favor of altcoin, so if you are looking for profit in a short time you should pay attention to some altcoin.
I also do trading on alt for some time, because it can make a quick increase in a short time, but just be careful because altcoin can also take your money in a short time.
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 10:17:57 PM

March 2020 was a month of opportunity for those who aren't scared of the bear market that took over crypto space at the time, pandemic was the reason and all those who took a giant steps and buy many top altcoins and Bitcoin at cheaper price already made their ROI after Bitcoin recovers

I don't think there is a special month of opportunities, every month has so many opportunities in crypto space. I'm not denying that people who bought dips in March should be in massive profit, but how many people hold for long? Also how many people buy when there is FUD? most just sell their bags, not knowing big players buy those dips most times, especially BTC dip. This month is a month of opportunities too, if you are trading altcoins, you should know what I mean. Some like LEND, ERD just to mention gave massive gains.
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 10:40:06 PM

There is an almost disturbing downward change in the market price of cryptocurrency, and this is a general problem. Bitcoin as biggest cryptocurrency is taking a huge hit and it is spreading over to even major altcoins like BCH, stellar, litecoin and other promising ones such as Matic, Elrond, Vite etc.

Regardless of the negatives that people have about crypto in general, there has been many bears like this and the market has come back up. I strongly believe that the market will definitely come back green and that now is the time to fill the bag and acquire these coins on the low.

green market will come back soon or later
all we need to do now is choose the right coins to invest
and i suggest you to invest in more than 5 coins and less than 10 coins, why because its easy to keep watch our portofolio
always believe in your own analysis
regards
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 10:47:15 PM

There is an almost disturbing downward change in the market price of cryptocurrency, and this is a general problem. Bitcoin as biggest cryptocurrency is taking a huge hit and it is spreading over to even major altcoins like BCH, stellar, litecoin and other promising ones such as Matic, Elrond, Vite etc.

Regardless of the negatives that people have about crypto in general, there has been many bears like this and the market has come back up. I strongly believe that the market will definitely come back green and that now is the time to fill the bag and acquire these coins on the low.
Well it was always the time to buy of crypto if there's a chance then grab it if you see coin on downwards buy on it then hold repeat until you see your portfolio for non stop profit you will never know when is the right time because when the coin continue to pump you can't do anything you are just going to watch it to pump and no coin of holdings.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
btcholder

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 10:48:24 PM

I don't think there is a special month of opportunities, every month has so many opportunities in crypto space. I'm not denying that people who bought dips in March should be in massive profit, but how many people hold for long? Also how many people buy when there is FUD? most just sell their bags, not knowing big players buy those dips most times, especially BTC dip. This month is a month of opportunities too, if you are trading altcoins, you should know what I mean. Some like LEND, ERD just to mention gave massive gains.

Agree with you. People are always searching for best time to invest or bull run etc. But they don't see that every month they losing massive opportunity. Every month promising projects are coming. Many coins/tokens are bumping hugely. People should stop finding right time cause if look deeply you will find it everyday.

viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 11:32:22 PM

Agree with you. People are always searching for best time to invest or bull run etc. But they don't see that every month they losing massive opportunity. Every month promising projects are coming. Many coins/tokens are bumping hugely. People should stop finding right time cause if look deeply you will find it everyday.
that's right, every day we will see many opportunity that come not from bitcoin only. there are alot altcoin which is have best position to bought and hold for a while for gaining profit. if we just wait and see cheap price maybe it will not always come, we must finding the opportunity that spreaded over in cryptomarket.

Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 11:40:14 PM

that's right, every day we will see many opportunity that come not from bitcoin only. there are alot altcoin which is have best position to bought and hold for a while for gaining profit. if we just wait and see cheap price maybe it will not always come, we must finding the opportunity that spreaded over in cryptomarket.
If you do had the money or financial capacity to do so then its your call but to think that not all do have the capability on accumulating alts even its already on the bargain

but rather they do consider on accumulating bitcoin most of the time which i cant blame them off. Some people do say that altcoins are dead but to think that it can

really generate out profit if you do able to buy and sell on the right time and thats how trading works.People are just too dubious into risking out on another alternative on making profits or money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
havoc928

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 02:34:52 AM

As for the top coins, it is anytime to invest with those since their are capable of increasing their value in the long run and you can earn profit  from it. But to fill your bag with a new coin, i think this is very risky in times of this current market. So many traders loss everyday hoping to inveat with new coins all their assets and ended up no earnings.
Agree! Based on the current market condition, I don't think it's a good idea to invest in new projects right now. The market is slowly recovering after a long time of being in red. Now is the time to invest in big coins such as BTC, ETH since those coins are recovering and increasing its value really fast. Furthermore, ETH is about to launch their ETH 2.0, that'll be a good pump for Ethereum.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
elewton

Activity: 407

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 04:10:47 AM

As for the top coins, it is anytime to invest with those since their are capable of increasing their value in the long run and you can earn profit  from it. But to fill your bag with a new coin, i think this is very risky in times of this current market. So many traders loss everyday hoping to inveat with new coins all their assets and ended up no earnings.
Agree! Based on the current market condition, I don't think it's a good idea to invest in new projects right now. The market is slowly recovering after a long time of being in red. Now is the time to invest in big coins such as BTC, ETH since those coins are recovering and increasing its value really fast. Furthermore, ETH is about to launch their ETH 2.0, that'll be a good pump for Ethereum.
I have the same thoughts as you. The market is getting better and it's time to consider buying some of the coins available in this market. In my opinion, investing in Ethereum is a very smart choice at the moment because Ethereum 2.0 news is coming very close and if it appears, this coin will soon reach $500. Of course it's still too early to conclude but I believe that anything can happen during this time.

sfireman

Activity: 206

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 05:17:30 AM

I have the same thoughts as you. The market is getting better and it's time to consider buying some of the coins available in this market. In my opinion, investing in Ethereum is a very smart choice at the moment because Ethereum 2.0 news is coming very close and if it appears, this coin will soon reach $500. Of course it's still too early to conclude but I believe that anything can happen during this time.
Yes, you're right! I'm really expecting in the pump of ETH soon enough. The market has been in critical condition for too long that investors and traders are loosing patience and dedication. Therefore, it will be good if there is a bullish season triggered by ETH 2.0. However, nothing for sure so far. Even though the cryptocurrency market is recovering, the global market is still affected by the pandemic in an unpredictable way. I hope that there will be no more effects on our market!

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 06:29:43 AM

There is an agenda to keep Bitcoin at a low price because the whales are filling their bags and using altcoins and DEFI to do it. DEFI and oracles are the rage right now so am filling my bags and riding the DEFI train tog row my capital and using some of my trading gains to invest also long term in coins like ADA and ERD for example. I also like staking coins and BAND AND KAVA are performing very well right now. I see both of these coins in the top 50 marketcap in a few weeks. If BAND ever hits 30 dollars, that's ten bucks a day passive income just form staking it. Grow not only the bag, but the passive income along with it.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 08:02:40 AM

It depends on what and what you are filling your bag with.  because right now some Altcoins are mooning . so in my opinion  filling your bag depends on the particular  token you are buying .  you  have to search for those valuable coins that have potentials to moon  in and buy when price is low.
HIs position is also matter a lot caused it will be determining how bad his position to take the profit or get a loss. When you can get the altcoin at the bottom price and then the chance for you to get a huge profit will be so big compared when you were buying it at the peak price.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 10:44:16 AM

There is an agenda to keep Bitcoin at a low price because the whales are filling their bags and using altcoins and DEFI to do it. DEFI and oracles are the rage right now so am filling my bags and riding the DEFI train tog row my capital and using some of my trading gains to invest also long term in coins like ADA and ERD for example. I also like staking coins and BAND AND KAVA are performing very well right now. I see both of these coins in the top 50 marketcap in a few weeks. If BAND ever hits 30 dollars, that's ten bucks a day passive income just form staking it. Grow not only the bag, but the passive income along with it.
Defi really becomes very popular, but there is a big danger in this. maybe now a lot of scammers will begin to appear who will try to earn on the wave of popularity of Defi and scam investors

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 02:01:11 AM

This is the moment where conditions like this are a must read for investors and traders related to market speculation. All can happen that certain moments are definitely awaited by the bears and others to fill their pockets and get these coins at a low price as you mentioned above.

of course, for investors and traders in this situation, they must be able to convince themselves to be able to decide to make a purchase or wait until the market price returns to the lowest point to fill their bags to be able to get a few coins at a low price, but on the other hand , many long-term traders and investors are waiting for the bullish market, to sell the coins they already have to make a profit.

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 02:13:20 AM

Defi really becomes very popular, but there is a big danger in this. maybe now a lot of scammers will begin to appear who will try to earn on the wave of popularity of Defi and scam investors

I also find it a lot risky to choose to invest in these projects because Defi is basically very similar to an ICO and will definitely have a scam project in this market. Before investing, you should consider carefully and should consult from many different sources to make the best decision when investing. I am not in a hurry to invest, but certainly any project I invest must bring profit to me in the short term.
WalkerIVIV

Activity: 2436
Merit: 503

Cryptocasino.com

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 02:44:20 AM

I also find it a lot risky to choose to invest in these projects because Defi is basically very similar to an ICO and will definitely have a scam project in this market. Before investing, you should consider carefully and should consult from many different sources to make the best decision when investing. I am not in a hurry to invest, but certainly any project I invest must bring profit to me in the short term.
DEFI is an ico that focussed to develop the decentralized financial application. that's also ico but defi has been taken from the main purpose of project do created an finane application.
There was no differences between defi and ICO.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: