Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:09:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Bitvaluta] [BTV] PoW/PoS | Scrypt  (Read 1909 times)
Sparks60

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 11:20:48 AM

do not use https://dtrade.ga/ it is a scam they WILL steal your coins
this is correct they scammed me also!
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 03:55:26 AM

We are now featured on CoinMarketCap, CoinGecko, VinDAX and Erex! Thank you everybody for helping make Bitvaluta (BTV) great!

Tracking

CoinMarketCap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitvaluta

CoinGecko: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/bitvaluta

Exchanges

VinDAX: https://vindax.com/exchange-base.html?symbol=BTV_BTC

Erex: https://erex.io/exchange/BTV/BTC/

The last time I happened to see this thread, you are not yet in CMC. Congrats! But no info or any details yet in CMC, still categorized as "Untracked Listing".  And your value is way too low the last time I saw this in erex. Even in Vindax not so much buy order. Aside from these listings, what are we going to expect for BTV in the coming weeks or months?
Quantic coin

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 12:08:04 AM

hello I'm waiting for a month for you to solve the problem I have 1471012 BTV coins stuck in the wallet. I have more than 80 withdrawals that are in conflict
Twinkledoe

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 09:30:19 AM

hello I'm waiting for a month for you to solve the problem I have 1471012 BTV coins stuck in the wallet. I have more than 80 withdrawals that are in conflict

Checking again this thread for updates but seems that this project is already dead? I have coins bought in erex before because I thought this one is a promising one. However, their site and explorer are already down. So that means, this project is dead and our coins are already useless?  Cry
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 03:41:32 PM

Checking again this thread for updates but seems that this project is already dead? I have coins bought in erex before because I thought this one is a promising one. However, their site and explorer are already down. So that means, this project is dead and our coins are already useless?  Cry

Updates. The only update is that Bitvaluta is completely dead, website is down, Bitvaluta forum is down, discord is inactive. It wont be much deader than what it is right now. Still trading at Erex if that can even be considered an exchange  Cheesy Cheesy Volume is zero though. If you can get anything for your coins I advice you to sell.
Twinkledoe

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 05:13:45 AM

Checking again this thread for updates but seems that this project is already dead? I have coins bought in erex before because I thought this one is a promising one. However, their site and explorer are already down. So that means, this project is dead and our coins are already useless?  Cry

Updates. The only update is that Bitvaluta is completely dead, website is down, Bitvaluta forum is down, discord is inactive. It wont be much deader than what it is right now. Still trading at Erex if that can even be considered an exchange  Cheesy Cheesy Volume is zero though. If you can get anything for your coins I advice you to sell.

As I checked my erex account to know what's going on with btv, seems they already disappeared, no more buy order, no more website or forum. Hard to trust projects whenever you encounter project like this. Sadly to say, another one bite the dust.
Beyerd17

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 05:47:36 AM

As I checked my erex account to know what's going on with btv, seems they already disappeared, no more buy order, no more website or forum. Hard to trust projects whenever you encounter project like this. Sadly to say, another one bite the dust.

Hardly a big surprise. My take on it is they wanted to ride the higher Bitcoin prices, but failed to put in the amount of work needed to get enough people and investors interested. You can't really have something for close to nothing, there is still no free lunch out there. Now BTV coins is close to worthless and only trades at Erex with no volume.
btcbx
Copper Member

Activity: 18

Don't talk about it. Be about it!

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 05:12:51 AM

Does anyone have the Discord link for this project? I been mining for a while and can't seem to find the community  Huh
Beyerd17

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 06:09:17 AM

There is no discord link to give out dude, it has been closed and abandoned for a long time now, same goes for their website and everthing else. The devs have given up upon the project, left and closed down everything. Don't mine this coin, that will net you a 100% loss.

This tread is also close to inactive, people have given up and left it for dead.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: