Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:32:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [QUICK HELP NEEDED!] PLEASE HELP ME FIND A BTC TRANSACTION WITH RIGHT CRITERIAS!  (Read 149 times)
hairypoints (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 06:01:27 PM

Hi everyone! Thank you for reading this, i really need your help now MORE THEN EVER!  Undecided

To be clear this is what i need:
A bitcoin adress or transaction id. BUT it need to be some kind of volume (0.25-0.75btc) sent on 1 specific time and date.. (1 hour give or take).

There must be some kind o service for this? Maybe where you can browse in the blockchain easy and sort by volume or date etc.. I guess it must be a "private" adress.

Any ideas on how to solve this? Need solution ASAP!

PLEASE ALL YOU SUPERHEROS OUT THERE! HELP ME! IM NOT STINGY AND IF YOU HELP ME IM MORE THE WILLING TO SHOW MY APPRECIATION!
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 06:28:21 PM

If the transaction has not any confidential data (I mean privacy), you can share the time and date. May be someone can able to find you the related block where the tx was possibly included.
What have you meant by private address? There's nothing called private address here. everything is transparent on the blockchain.
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 06:54:40 PM

There must be some kind o service for this? Maybe where you can browse in the blockchain easy and sort by volume or date etc.. I guess it must be a "private" adress.

Do you know what you're looking for? To me it sounds like you're in a search of a private key associated with an address with a specific history to prove you were in control of a given amount of bitcoins. If I'm right then you can try asking on the Digital goods child-board.

Signature space available for rent.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: