Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:40:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BEST WAYS TO BITCOIN IN USA  (Read 109 times)
betty11 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 03:41:23 AM

A friend said her friend has been trying to buy bitcoin in USA, she got scammed because of a phishing site she had googled. I recommended Coinbase for them but they need to complete KYC and buy with debit card, both are blind to cryptocurrency. My friend said his friend is finding it difficult to connect her debit card with Coinbase, can't tell if she has completed KYC. Please I need faster and a quicker way they can buy even without KYC, I have never use localbitcoin before reason I didn't recommend it to them. Thanks as I await your reply.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 04:33:17 AM

A friend said her friend has been trying to buy bitcoin in USA, she got scammed because of a phishing site she had googled. I recommended Coinbase for them but they need to complete KYC and buy with debit card, both are blind to cryptocurrency. My friend said his friend is finding it difficult to connect her debit card with Coinbase, can't tell if she has completed KYC. Please I need faster and a quicker way they can buy even without KYC, I have never use localbitcoin before reason I didn't recommend it to them. Thanks as I await your reply.

P2P is the best option how ever its depens on the location if you know a persons selling it there then it must be the easy way   .

Or else find other option to deposit in coinbase your from the USA so most likely more of the exchange will ask for KYC.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3854

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 05:04:49 AM

I have never use localbitcoin before reason I didn't recommend it to them. Thanks as I await your reply.

LocalBitcoins is a good platform in my opinion, but yea it requires KYC. For a no-KYC platform, I'm going to suggest HodlHodl[1] and Bisq[2]. Obviously the user experience wouldn't be as good as platforms like LocalBitcoins, but there are advantages and disadvantages to each.

[1] https://hodlhodl.com/
[2] https://bisq.network/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1273

Life's but a walking shadow!

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 06:08:12 AM

P2P is the best option how ever its depens on the location if you know a persons selling it there then it must be the easy way
P2p looks like the easiest means, but from OP's post, the buyer doesn't look to have internalized a great knowledge of bitcoin or cryptocurrency, he could ignore the safety measures required in P2p trade such as using an escrow for example.(p2p trade is better if the buyer knows all that is necessary to avoid being scammed) An exchange may well and truly be the best option, OP could recommend the ones listed in the post above to his friend.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Nawrod

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 12:51:44 PM

If it comes to buying btc in USA, I can recommend this platform https://coindeal.com/. As far as I know it is available in 13 states. Deposits in USD are free of charge and users  have an access to 13 active markets.
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2020, 01:09:09 PM

Have you tried to find Bitcoin ATM near your place? This is a very convenient way to buy Bitcoin in any places and I'm sure the country of US has many outlets of Bitcoin ATMs if you want to bypass KYC verification. But I think the fees are quite high if you use ATM machines to purchase Bitcoin. Or visit this link for more information, How to Buy Bitcoin without Verification.

I'm curious if how many Bitcoin you are willing to buy, Binance also did not require KYC below 2 BTC and it can directly send to your Bitcoin wallet. There are too many ways to buy Bitcoin anonymously in any country or worldwide.
betty11 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 06:09:40 PM

I'm curious if how many Bitcoin you are willing to buy, Binance also did not require KYC below 2 BTC and it can directly send to your Bitcoin wallet. There are too many ways to buy Bitcoin anonymously in any country or worldwide.

Thanks but Binance doesn't support deposit without KYC, I don't know if they accept USA citizens, was aware they opened office in New Jersey or so, I am not too sure. I have told them to buy from coinbase, BTC ATM machines may be too expensive.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 07:02:15 PM

BisQ and/or ATMs are the way to go IMO.

ATMs may not be a good idea to go for though, because AFAIK USA has mandatory KYC on them. If you plan on having a trip to Europe sometimes soon, you can find here an ATM with the possibility of anonymous txs. You can give it a try in the USA too: find ATMs around you (check them out here: https://coinatmradar.com/) with the lowest fees and physically go there and buy the cryptocurrency you want. But again, make sure it does not have KYC. You can call the operator's phone number to make sure you won't have surprises in the middle of the transaction.

BisQ is less convenient than the traditional exchanges but it gets the job done. I've used it a few times for alts trading and everything worked pretty smooth.
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 03:24:46 AM

It's better to find something else than an ATM as all of them in the US seem to have extortionate fees. Check out this website: https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/

Signature space available for rent.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: