Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:56:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coronavirus in world  (Read 298 times)
lucija2005 (OP)

Activity: 104
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 10:09:16 PM

Considering that Coronavirus is expanding everywhere in the world, while in China number of patiens are reducing in Europe number of patiens is growing.
Obviously, in old continent is coming peak of this disease.
After an Italy, focus of disease is coming in Spain too which currently underpins all possible measures.
All flights to USA are canceled because of prohibition of president Trump who also tested himself to Coronavirus.
We are all hoping that after this "explosion" which currently rules the world end will come soon and that people will start living their life "normally" again.
I am from Croatia and the there are about 30 patients ill.
People are already panicing and empty shelfs in supermarkets which I, personally thing is overrated because there are much worst situations.
Let me know what you think about Coronavirus and what is situation in your state?

PonZZ

Activity: 214
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 06:46:18 AM

I'm from Russia. And people don't panic about spreading Corona here. Educational institutions switch to distance learning from Monday. To tell the truth, we don't take it serious.

O W N R   W A L L E T      ❱      Create EOS accounts and manage EOS in an HD wallet      ❰      BTC, EOS & other coins
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱      Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto    ●    VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   ███ UnionPay      ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER          [  App Store  ]          FULL EOS SUPPORT          [ Google Play ]          REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Subbir

Activity: 812
Merit: 104

🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 12:07:47 PM

I'm saying from Italy immediately that the conditions here are so bad that the Coronavirus has been so affected that 194 people are dying in at some point The economic situation here is on the verge of shutting down everything bad. People aren't getting out of the house and therefore the shops are all closed to jute restaurants Declaration of the closure of the tutorial establishment it's impossible to regulate the amount of patients is increasing daily.

GazetaBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 6844

Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 09:08:01 PM

In Romania there were 3 people infected last week and 217 today. Everyday the number grew with 25-100%. Even people from the govern are infected. Prime minister entered in autoisolation.

Since Monday was declared emergency state in the entire country.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Negotiation

Activity: 1092
Merit: 267

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2020, 07:34:09 AM

The number of corona viruses in the world is increasing day by day No vaccine to prevent it has been discovered yet The outbreak of the Corona virus has made almost all the stops in the world because of the threat to the economy of every country. From China to Italy this time, the number of Corona virus in Spain is increasing Every day more than 100 people are killed by the coroner virus. The government cannot take any action.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 09:17:01 AM

In Romania there were 3 people infected last week and 217 today. Everyday the number grew with 25-100%. Even people from the govern are infected. Prime minister entered in autoisolation.

Since Monday was declared emergency state in the entire country.

The same thing happens in every European countries.
This is because the whole European Union took measures late. As we already knew that there is a serious situation in Wuhan, China from this moment the whole world should have taken precautions.
GazetaBitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 09:51:51 AM

I think that sooner or later the virus will reach also (most of) the governs. We may head towards anarchy (crypto anarchy?) sooner than anybody would predict.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 10:05:55 AM

I think that sooner or later the virus will reach also (most of) the governs. We may head towards anarchy (crypto anarchy?) sooner than anybody would predict.

No way that the viru is going to bring anarchy.
We surely don't need that as this might spread the virus more among different countries and people.
For the time being the crypto market follows the same trends as all the economic markets in the world.
GazetaBitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 10:30:23 AM

No way that the viru is going to bring anarchy.

Let's not rush to conclusions. Nobody knows the future...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2020, 11:20:59 AM

I am from Croatia and the there are about 30 patients ill.
People are already panicing and empty shelfs in supermarkets which I, personally thing is overrated because there are much worst situations.
Let me know what you think about Coronavirus and what is situation in your state?

One big part of our country is in lockdown, and it's worse because are in no work no pay, and the government cannot afford every worker in all the region, we need help from private sector, it's getting worse because the infected is growing because our city is one big population and the government is having a hard time with social distancing.

cryptoperkele

Activity: 889
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 11:32:10 AM

I am from Finland. Schools are all shut down and pupils are doing remote work. Outside everything looks like Christmas eve, there are only few people outside. Finland is closed.

Subbir

Activity: 812
Merit: 104

🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 12:37:17 PM

Yeah, it isn't just Finland, almost everything within the world and Japan, Italy, Spain, the USA, and lots of other countries. the tutorial institutions closed everything in business the govt of each country has issued a directive to all or any to be home quarantine. The road is totally empty and nobody goes out for fear of an epidemic.

tanef478

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 12:07:44 PM

Everyone began to panic, and few soberly assess the situation.
Nathanz

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 06:53:51 PM

Im from the Philippines and I can say that the situation here is not good. The situation actually gets worse everyday. People have to go outside to work because the government failed to give them the proper help that they need. People have no choice but to risk their lives despite the fact that they might acquire the virus outside because there will be no food on their plate. It makes me sad to see this situation.

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 05:07:17 AM

Im from the Philippines and I can say that the situation here is not good. The situation actually gets worse everyday. People have to go outside to work because the government failed to give them the proper help that they need. People have no choice but to risk their lives despite the fact that they might acquire the virus outside because there will be no food on their plate. It makes me sad to see this situation.

Only the elite class are not badly affected by this global pandemic. Because they can eat and live comfortably without worrying about the work. They may have businesses that are not doing good but their problem is not comparable to those families that are struggling to find food for their everyday life. We need to make the most out of this situation. As much as possible, be frugal and if you can share to less fortunate ones. That would be better.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 01:07:50 AM

Only the elite class are not badly affected by this global pandemic. Because they can eat and live comfortably without worrying about the work. They may have businesses that are not doing good but their problem is not comparable to those families that are struggling to find food for their everyday life. We need to make the most out of this situation. As much as possible, be frugal and if you can share to less fortunate ones. That would be better.

The real reason the elite aren't affected by the global pandemic is, they have inside info. They know what is really happening regarding the pandemic. What do they know? That the whole thing is a fear pandemic, not a virus pandemic. The death numbers are being fudged. The media is lying about it. The medical is lying about it. The elite know this.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
madnessteat
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 2056

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 07:29:18 AM

I'd like to ask you a few questions.

Did you personally know any Filipinos who died of the coronavirus? Or are you operating on media statistics?

It's just that I live in Russia, but fortunately I don't know of any cases when a person I know died of either coronavirus or pneumonia.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 09:07:34 AM

Im from the Philippines and I can say that the situation here is not good. The situation actually gets worse everyday.
Same observation as mine. From the news yesterday, our country's covid positive cases now surpassed 34,000. I thought that the lockdown would help but we're more than 3 months on quarantine and the positive cases are still increasing. I'm not sure if the government is doing enough but I sure hope so even though it doesn't reflect on what's going on.

Though I'm grateful that I'm in our province where there's no positive cases anymore, I still feel sad for those in the greatly affected regions. I'm always praying that this pandemic finally comes to an end as soon as possible because I don't think we can still afford to have more debts and risk more lives.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2020, 05:15:36 PM

The real reason the elite aren't affected by the global pandemic is, they have inside info. They know what is really happening regarding the pandemic. What do they know? That the whole thing is a fear pandemic, not a virus pandemic. The death numbers are being fudged. The media is lying about it. The medical is lying about it. The elite know this.

Cool

I understand that the numbers are being manipulated but this does not mean that the virus does not exists. Virus do exists and a almost half of the people have died from this virus out of the total reported. In other worlds, half of the case reported of corona virus are real ones and the rest half is surely manipulated.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 06:07:15 PM

Cool

I understand that the numbers are being manipulated but this does not mean that the virus does not exists. Virus do exists and a almost half of the people have died from this virus out of the total reported. In other worlds, half of the case reported of corona virus are real ones and the rest half is surely manipulated.

Covid deaths are not even close to half. How do we know? Deaths are barely more than an average flu season. 2017 was worse than this year. So, when you subtract the death numbers for flu, pneumonia, and all kinds of other diseases that normally happen this time of year, Covid deaths are very few.

The testing done shows people positive and then negative and then positive for Covid... back and forth. The tests are faulty for determining Covid.

On top of all this, the medical is finding out that their understanding of viruses is flawed. What do I mean? Up until 2011, the only way you could actually see a virus was when it was dead, in an electron microscope.

There are round-about methods to "negatively" see living viruses, by watching the reaction of dyed cell tissues where the viruses are supposedly living. But they still can't see the viruses this way. All they can do is guess what the viruses are doing by watching the living cells around the viruses.

The thing that happened in 2011 was, somebody invented the Microsphere Nanoscope, a microscope that can actually be used to see REAL, living viruses inside the living cell tissue they inhabit. What they are finding out is that viruses act way differently than what they thought in the past. Many viruses that are thought to be antagonists are being found to be beneficial. And dangerous viruses like Coronavirus and Covid, exist to remove or repair poisoned cells in the body.

How can dangerous viruses repair cells that are healthy? It lies in the fact that we don't know what healthy and sick are. Sick cells of your body are cells that have been poisoned by air pollution, chemical pollution (like washing your hands with poison soap every 20 minutes), pollution and toxins in the soil that get into our food (from fertilizers, pesticides, and herbicides), and you name it... but mostly vaccine poisons.

All that the so called bad viruses are doing is getting rid of unhealthy cells. It's just that we are all so unhealthy, that the viruses have a lot of work to do to try to heal us. And we think that they are trying to kill us because of how unhealthy we are.

Science is just finding out about this. Big Pharma realizes that they will have to change their whole idea for healing us once this info become widespread. So, they are fighting to take control, now, before they lose it all. That's why they are lying, and blowing this whole Covid thing into something BIG, when it is essentially nothing.

But they can't do it effectively if the people know. And the people are finding out, through investigators like Del Bigtree https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq6oOuhSx7ESreh6m9LGy6Q/videos and others. But you need to search for it, because the standard media is under the control of Big Pharma.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: