Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 08:00:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HongKongCoin HKC |Chinese Coingen Coin| Evidence |A BIG SCAM| No Integrity  (Read 6959 times)
cryptobuddy (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 12:04:19 PM

Thanks for posting the wallet of premined coins. What is left is that you need to
1. Build a block explorer which works OK.
2a. Finding a third party to audit whether 2.5% premined coins will be only distributed via IP addresses belonging to HK.
Or 2b. NO auditing, then change the coin name to one which is not related to HK

P.S. For those non-nationa/non-regional coins, 2.5% premined do not need auditing. HKC needs auditing because of their claim - 2.5% premined for HK people.

These are your desires, they are not requirements.

The community will eventually build multiple block explorers.  That is how it works, not every dev team is large enough to build all of the tools. The blockchain is freely available. I have to chose how to wisely devote my time to core development, because I am not being paid, and still have a day job.

Auditing of a small premine that is made for promotion is a choice. It doesn't matter if the coin is regional or global. A global coin does not have to audit because they are distributing primarily by mining and exchanges. Just because i limited the faucet to HK does not change that, it is still the same.  The distribution method is still the same, mining and exchanges.

You have a right to not support or use HKC if you do not agree.

Now everybody knows the real face of HKC dev.  Everybody in bitcontalk can judge the value of HKC according to what you said. Not willing to take any responsibility, but just launched a coingen coin with minimal effort.

Yes. I have the right not to support and use of HKC. I also have the freedom to share my idea about the value and validity of HKC with Bitcointalk members.

BTW, your written English has shown that you are not grown up in English speaking country. Not grown up in HK = grown up in Mainland China?   Huh Huh Huh
HongKongCoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 12:13:00 PM

Thanks for posting the wallet of premined coins. What is left is that you need to
1. Build a block explorer which works OK.
2a. Finding a third party to audit whether 2.5% premined coins will be only distributed via IP addresses belonging to HK.
Or 2b. NO auditing, then change the coin name to one which is not related to HK

P.S. For those non-nationa/non-regional coins, 2.5% premined do not need auditing. HKC needs auditing because of their claim - 2.5% premined for HK people.

These are your desires, they are not requirements.

The community will eventually build multiple block explorers.  That is how it works, not every dev team is large enough to build all of the tools. The blockchain is freely available. I have to chose how to wisely devote my time to core development, because I am not being paid, and still have a day job.

Auditing of a small premine that is made for promotion is a choice. It doesn't matter if the coin is regional or global. A global coin does not have to audit because they are distributing primarily by mining and exchanges. Just because i limited the faucet to HK does not change that, it is still the same.  The distribution method is still the same, mining and exchanges.

You have a right to not support or use HKC if you do not agree.

Now everybody knows the real face of HKC dev.  Everybody in bitcontalk can judge the value of HKC according to what you said. Not willing to take any responsible, but just launched a coingen coin with minimal effort.

Yes. I have the right not to support and use of HKC. I also have the freedom to share my idea about the value and validity of HKC with Bitcointalk members.

BTW, your written English has shown that you are not grown up in English speaking country. Not grown up in HK = grown up in Mainland China?   Huh Huh Huh

but just launched a coingen coin with minimal effort

Again, accusations of coingen, without any valid "evidence". Again smearing me with falsities. I have already made improvements to the wallet, fixed vulnerabilities,  coingen developers don't even know how to recompile a coin.  yet you continue with "coingen" lies.

Again, questions about my nationality.  This is a smear campaign, because of Xenophia, and hate for Mainland China.
cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 12:39:15 PM

Now everybody knows the real face of HKC dev.  Everybody in bitcontalk can judge the value of HKC according to what you said. Not willing to take any responsible, but just launched a coingen coin with minimal effort.

Again, accusations of coingen, without any valid "evidence". Again smearing me with falsities. I have already made improvements to the wallet, fixed vulnerabilities,  coingen developers don't even know how to recompile a coin.  yet you continue with "coingen" lies.

Again, questions about my nationality.  This is a smear campaign, because of Xenophia, and hate for Mainland China.

Whether HKC is a coingen coin or not, people can judge with my evidence listed in the 1st post of this thread as well as with your information provided.

If you admit that you are coming from Mainland China and launched a HKC coin, I won't question about your nationality. There is nothing to be shame of being born and grown up in Mainland China.
I asked for evidence for your place of birth because you said you were born in HongKong.  Being born in HK is the main reason that you wanted to launch a cryptocoin for HK. What a heart-touching reason!
majorminers

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 12:43:43 PM

Again, accusations of coingen, without any valid "evidence". Again smearing me with falsities. I have already made improvements to the wallet, fixed vulnerabilities,  coingen developers don't even know how to recompile a coin.  yet you continue with "coingen" lies.

Again, questions about my nationality.  This is a smear campaign, because of Xenophia, and hate for Mainland China.

Whether HKC is a coingen coin or not, people can judge with my evidence listed in the 1st post of this thread as well as with your information provided.

If you admit that you are coming from Mainland China and launched a HKC coin, I won't question about your nationality. There is nothing to be shame of being born and grown up in Mainland China.
I asked for evidence for your place of birth because you said you were born in HongKong.  Being born in HK is the main reason that you wanted to launch a cryptocoin for HK. What a heart-touching reason!

Historical context for thread readers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ9ZZDXXrY4

HongKongCoin

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 12:45:39 PM

You don't seem to understand this simple point.

You have no right to demand my identification documents. Not for me, not for any developer. It is my choice, not yours.
cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 12:51:00 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2014, 03:52:27 PM by cryptobuddy

Historical context for thread readers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ9ZZDXXrY4

Hey.. this is irrelevant. Don't distract people from the technical problems of HKC and the HKC block explorer.

However, here I provide a little feedback to your youtube clip.
Some Hong Kong people dislike Mainland Chinese people not because they are from Mainland China. It is mainly because most of Mainland Chinese people are not civilized enough. They ignore the common good practices in HK. This video showed a typical example. In a mass transit railway (MTR) a Hongkonger advised a Mainland Chinese tourist not to eat in MTR. Then the Mainland Chinese tourist was very angry, and started a quarrel.

P.S. Eating and drinking in MTR is prohibited in Hong Kong. Violation results in a penalty of HK$5000 (i.e., USD 642).
cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 12:54:49 PM

You have no right to demand my identification documents. Not for me, not for any developer. It is my choice, not yours.

I understand this simple point. You have the right keep saying you were born in HK without providing any evidence.

I also have the right keep reminding people here that you are a scammer who is pretending to be a HongKonger to gain the trust from other people to support your HKC.
majorminers

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 12:57:59 PM

Hey.. this is irrelevant. Don't distract people from the technical problems of HKC and the HKC block explorer.

Some Hong Kong people dislike Mainland Chinese people not because they are from Mainland China. It is mainly because most of Mainland Chinese people are not civilized enough. They ignore the common good practices in HK. This video showed a typical example. In a mass transit railway (MTR) a Hongkonger advised a Mainland Chinese tourist not to eat in MTR. Then the Mainland Chinese tourist was very angry, and started a quarrel.

Yes, I'm familiar with the basics. Once China was a very poor country and Hong Kong was a rich place. As a result, Hong Kong citizens were taught that they were better than their Mainland counterparts. Now, the shoe is on the other foot and many Mainland Chinese are wealthy. These wealthy tourists have also forced many local, Hong Kong businesses to go under because of their preference for global brands. So of course there's a lot of resentment from Hong Kong people.

You exhibit these tendencies very well yourself. Of course I'm not claiming to be an expert on the subject: this is just what 20 minutes of YouTube research turned up, but it's clear to me that you think 'The Dev' is eating noodles on your train and you will make him pay 'the price' for doing that no matter what.

cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:03:41 PM

Yes, I'm familiar with the basics. Once China was a very poor country and Hong Kong was a rich place. As a result, Hong Kong citizens were taught that they were better than their Mainland counterparts. Now, the shoe is on the other foot and many Mainland Chinese are wealthy. These wealthy tourists have also forced many local, Hong Kong businesses to go under because of their preference for global brands. So of course there's a lot of resentment from Hong Kong people.

You exhibit these tendencies very well yourself. Of course I'm not claiming to be an expert on the subject: this is just what 20 minutes of YouTube research turned up, but it's clear to me that you think 'The Dev' is eating noodles on your train and you will make him pay 'the price' for doing that no matter what.

Again, please don't mix up emotional and technical issues. Please don't try to distract people with your emotional tactic.

Go back to the technical problems of HKC, HKC faucet and HKC block explorer.  It is really disappointing that you do NOT admit and are NOT going to fix the output error of your HKC block explorer.

Whether your HKC block explorer is based on ABE is not the point.
Please double check the output wallet addresses from your HKC block explorer.  All output wallet addresses are starting with "2". However, all HKC wallet addresses start with "1".

I'm not double checking anything. .....

This is a good excuse that your HKC block explorer is not working. Good answer. Then for sake of HKC supporters, please double check your HKC block explorer.

I'm not double checking anything. The Block Explorer works fine.

More importantly, I will NOT DO ANYTHING because you demand it. My plan has already been proposed to the Dev team. If they decide to institute my plan - YOU and all the problems you've been bringing to this coin disappear. I prefer dealing in solutions that are quick and permanent.
HongKongCoin

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:07:11 PM

I understand this simple point. You have the right keep saying you were born in HK without providing any evidence.

I also have the right keep reminding people here that you are a scammer who is pretending to be a HongKonger to gain the trust from other people to support your HKC.

You don't have a right to do that, because you have no proof.  You cannot call me a "scammer" or say that I am "pretending " without evidence.

For example. I "feel" that you may be doing all of this to buy HKC on the cheap, but I can't say that you have done that because I have no proof. I can only say that it might be a reason.

Let me teach you how you should properly do it, without being dishonest

WRONG / DISHONEST

"HKC dev is pretending to be a HongKonger to gain the trust from other people to support your HKC"

RIGHT / HONEST

"I believe based on a gut feeling that HKC dev is pretending to be a HongKonger to gain the trust from other people to support your HKC, but I have no proof"

Do you understand that making accusations without proof is slander. Which is illegal? Do you understand the concept of honesty? or are you just a pathological liar?
"
majorminers

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:12:15 PM

Again, please don't mix up emotional and technical issues. Please don't try to distract people with your emotional tactic.

Go back to the technical problems of HKC, HKC faucet and HKC block explorer.  It is really disappointing that you do NOT admit and are NOT going to fix the output error of your HKC block explorer.

Sorry to hear you're disappointed. My advice: don't invest in HKC. Don't mine it or steal it from the faucet either. Just forget all about it and go back to your slumber. For a guy exposing scams you seem to be missing out on the major ones.

cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:16:22 PM

You don't have a right to do that, because you have no proof.  You cannot call me a "scammer" or say that I am "pretending " without evidence.

For example. I "feel" that you may be doing all of this to buy HKC on the cheap, but I can't say that you have done that because I have no proof. I can only say that it might be a reason.

Let me teach you how you should properly do it, without being dishonest

WRONG / DISHONEST

"HKC dev is pretending to be a HongKonger to gain the trust from other people to support your HKC"

RIGHT / HONEST

"I believe based on a gut feeling that HKC dev is pretending to be a HongKonger to gain the trust from other people to support your HKC, but I have no proof"

Do you understand that making accusations without proof is slander. Which is illegal? Do you understand the concept of honesty? or are you just a pathological liar?
"

Let me teach you how to introduce yourself and your HKC.

"I was born in Hong Kong and made this coin because it is in my blood. However, I could not provide any evidence to support that I was born in Hong Kong."

"2.5% premined HKC will be distributed to Hong Kong people by faucet, but the distribution will not be audited."

"I have launched HKC. However, I am not responsible for the quality for the upcoming supporting tools, including block explorer."
cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:21:27 PM

Sorry to hear you're disappointed. My advice: don't invest in HKC. Don't mine it or steal it from the faucet either. Just forget all about it and go back to your slumber. For a guy exposing scams you seem to be missing out on the major ones.

Oops.. Amazing! We finally come to an agreement ... We should advise people not to mine HKC or steal it from faucet either! 

By the way, how to steal from faucet? Is HKC faucet so vulnerable?
majorminers

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:24:11 PM

Oops.. Amazing! We finally come to an agreement ... We should advise people not to mine HKC or steal it from faucet either!  

By the way, how to steal from faucet? Is HKC faucet so vulnerable?

I think you should warn others to 'be careful' when investing in altcoins. It's a dangerous game. I have no idea how to steal from a faucet. That's not an area that's of particular interest to me. I work for my money.

Keep up the great work. I really think your efforts to warn everyone are really paying off.  Grin

EasySam

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:50:12 PM

So no one support it in the end ?!
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:10:59 PM

Please don't try to distract people by using emotional tactic (nationalism or racism).

Although amazingly I did come to some sort of agreement with you on one topic last night, I do agree with others that xenophobia/nationalism/racism very well does seem to be your main issue.

You posted this to me earlier in this same thread.

You guys coming from Mainland China know nothing about HK, and break the laws in HK.

Why you all still have such thick face skin and think that you are correct.  ... LOL

I'm not from China, have nothing to do with the HK coin besides posting in its thread, and I have no idea what 'thick face skin' means, but it does sound rather derogatory.

HongKongCoin

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 07:43:26 PM

Please don't try to distract people by using emotional tactic (nationalism or racism).

Although amazingly I did come to some sort of agreement with you on one topic last night, I do agree with others that xenophobia/nationalism/racism very well does seem to be your main issue.

You guys coming from Mainland China know nothing about HK, and break the laws in HK.

Why you all still have such thick face skin and think that you are correct.  ... LOL

I'm not from China, have nothing to do with the HK coin besides posting in its thread, and I have no idea what 'thick face skin' means, but it does sound rather derogatory.

Wow, he is not only a troll, but also a serious racist.
cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:01:20 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2014, 02:23:26 AM by cryptobuddy

Why you all still have such thick face skin and think that you are correct.  ... LOL

Wow, he is not only a troll, but also a serious racist.

Dear Poornamelessme,

Thanks for your time to read back all my old post to dig out any faults and weakness.

Sorry. I don't think it is a kind of racism.

This post was written at the time HKC still using the HK Emblem in the logo, which breaks the laws of Hong Kong.

Someone not from HK (could be Mainland China or other places) do not understand the law of HK, break the law and make a HK coin.

No matter where they comes from. I will say they have "thick face skin".

P.S. 1: Post was edited to provide the meaning of "thick face skin"
"Thick face skin 厚臉皮" is a cantonese term commonly used in HK. In English, it means "cheeky".

P.S. 2: A few days ago, HKC logo was changed to one without HK Emblem.  They finally worry about breaking the laws of Hong Kong.

Hong Kong Coin Logo has been modified, HK flag emblem has been removed. We want to make sure we don't run afoul of any HK laws. This will also make it easier to get onto HK/Chinese exchanges.  Please help spread the word to any services that are using the old logo.

cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:13:51 AM

HKC dev team now is trying to distract people from the problems of their coins by undertaking emotional tactic.

HKC dev please works hard on your HKC coin.

1) Correct the mistake in the HKC block explorer so that all the output wallet addresses are correct (should be starting from "1" instead of "2").

2) Find a third party to audit the 2.5% premined coins to ensure that they are being distributed to Hong Kong people via HK IP as you have promised.

Last but not least,

If HKC dev you refuse to provide the evidence that you was born in HK, please stop claiming that you was born in HK, and making a HKC coin is in your blood.
It is not shameful to admit that you are a Mainland Chinese.

My request is not racism. In fact, you and I both are Chinese. I just want to make sure that it is not someone pretending to be a HongKonger in order to gain the trust from other people.

My request is about personal integrity.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:19:41 AM

Dear Poornamelessme,

Thanks for your time to read back all my old post to dig out any faults and weakness.

Sorry. I don't think it is a kind of racism.

This post was written at the time HKC still using the HKl Emblem in the logo, which breaks the laws of Hong Kong.

Someone not from HK (could be Mainland China or other places) do not understand the law of HK, break the law and make a HK coin.

No matter where they comes from. I will say they have "thick face skin".

P.S. A few days ago, HKC logo was changed to one without HK Emblem.

I didn't have to do a lot of searching, since it's right in this thread, and was directed at me. Yes, to me... who has nothing to do with HK, this coin, or its emblem. I'm not even from China or Hong Kong.

And what does 'thick face skin' even mean?

I am not sure if you even realize it, but you are prejudiced. Many people who are prejudiced or racist may not even realize it, but if you have a negative opinion about an entire group of people based on their race, religion, nationality, etc. you are prejudiced.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: