Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:52:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HongKongCoin HKC |Chinese Coingen Coin| Evidence |A BIG SCAM| No Integrity  (Read 6955 times)
cryptobuddy (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:40:46 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2014, 06:55:40 AM by cryptobuddy

HongKongCoin is just like another VisaCoin. Just Another Big SCAM from a good of Mainland Chinese Scammers. According to the coin specifications, it is extremely likely a CoingenCoin.

Here are the key problems of HongKongCoin

1. A Coingen Coin: According to the coin specifications, it is extremely likely a CoingenCoin. [see following texts and pictures for details]

2. Lack of Integrity: Dev has said that he was born in HK. This is a big lie. When Hong Kong people asked for evidence, he could not provide.

3. Lack of Understanding and Real Plan for HK: I could not see any real and feasible plan to make HKC as a useful cryptocurrency in HK.

4. 2.5% premined coins for HK people .. this is really not enough when distributing to all HK people.. in average only 2 HKC per person in HK. However, 2.5% premined coins can be understandable if the HKC is a Coingen coin. It is because it is time consuming and expensive to premine 50% Coingen coins.

5. Distribution of 2.5% premined HKC to HK people via faucet. This also means the decentralization is only restricted to people who knows what cryptocurrency is. This is not fair to all other HK people. This is not a real decentralization in Hong Kong.

6. Distribution by faucet is a method full of faults. A lot of coins can be distributed outside HK. Furthermore, this method is IP specific, but not person specific. For those people like me having a good number of IP addresses in hand, I could have multiple times of giveaway HKCs from faucet everyday (vs Dev has planned for only once every 24 hrs). [see following texts and pictures for details]

7. No auditing in the faucet method. The distribution of the 2.5% premined coins is not transparent. No one knows how many HKC coins from these 2.5% premined coins will be finally distributed to Hong Kong people or finally are kept by the coin developers. This is where the scam is.

8. The 2.5% premined coins are not traceable with the current HKC block explorer. It seems something has been hidden. See this post for evidence
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=523292.msg6134693#msg6134693

9. Basically, there is no novelty in this coin, except claiming this coin is Hong Kong affiliated. Unfortunately, it is not so true.

10. Illegal use of the HK Regional Emblem. The HK regional emblem or their designs must not be displayed or used in trademarks or advertisements (Section 6 of the Regional Flag and Regional Emblem Ordinance) (Updated: the HKC logo was changed to one without HK Rgional Emblem on April 5, 2014)

11. A Coin Lack of Recognition from Hong Kong people: We all HongKongers in Bitcointalk have a strong feeling that HongKongCoin has kidnapped and hijacked the name of Hong Kong. We all consider it as a fake HongKongCoin.

12. HKC dev team are Bittrex and Poloniex imposters in Bitcointalk forum.
[See these 2 threads for details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=526884.0; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=530895.0]

13. Collaborating with xtremedice to use HKC in gambling: In Hong Kong, by law it is illegal to run and/or participate in any unauthorized gambling platforms/websites involving any items with value, including but not restricted to bitcoins and altcoins.
[See this thread for details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=560998.0]

Why is HongKongCoin extremely likely a COINGEN COIN!!!

For Coingen Coin, the coin maximum cannot be completely controlled because it is decided by the values that one inputs into the input boxes.

What a such coincidence that ... after inputting all these values according to HKC spec, 600 million coin maximum comes up. This is just the same as the coin max of HKC.

Moreover, Coingen coin typical is fixed at 50 blocks for maturity. What a coincidence that HKC also has a maturity of 50 blocks!

Last but not least, all Coingen coins having wallet addresses starting with "1"! HKC wallet address starting with "1". [/size]  

1. Here is the 1st evidence:

2. Here is one more evidence supporting HongKongCoin is extremely likely a Coingen coin.

We all know that all Coingen coins using a wallet address using "1" as the first number.

Interesting HKC wallet address also starts with "1".

3. Why 2.5% premined for Hong Kong People?

Some people may ask why HongKongCoin dev only plans to giving 2.5% premined coins to Hong Kong people.

If HKC is a coingen coin, this can be easily explained.

It is simply because it is time consuming to premine 50% premined coins as in the case of other National Coins.

It could take months to so do. Furthermore, it is very costly in term of electricity bill for the minting computers.

4. HongKongCoin dev is a liar. He just wants to SCAM people by Keeping "Made in Hong Kong" identity.

Here is evidence that HongKongCoin dev said he was born in Hong Kong, but he refused to provide any evidence.

No auditing in the faucet method. The distribution of the 2.5% premined coins is not transparent. No one knows how many HKC coins from these 2.5% premined coins will be finally distributed to Hong Kong people or finally are sold by the coin developers. This is where the SCAM is.

What I want is a RESPECT for HONG KONG PEOPLE!

Don't pretend to be HongKonger! Don't use Hong Kong's name to make money!

I HAVE POSTED A CHALLENGE, AND I HAVE ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION. PROVE THAT I AM TRYING TO MAKE MONEY. PROVE THAT I HAVE STOLEN, AND I WILL SHUT THIS PROJECT DOWN. AND WILL GET ALL OF THE COINS VALUED AT SEVERAL BTC.

Oh..sorry for missing your answers in the big words.  You were born in Hong Kong. Please provide me evidence that you were born in Hong Kong. Don't just BS.

Cryptobuddy shut the fuck up. You promissed yesterday that after getting the answer you will stop making the noise.
You got the answer dev was born in hk. Keep your promise.

Please read my previous posts. Yesterday I said.. answers with evidence.. LOL

MY IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENTS WILL NOT BE GIVEN OUT. I WILL ESPECIALLY NOT GIVE IT TO A LUNATIC.  DO YOU WANT SATOSHI NAKAMOTO'S DOCUMENTS TOO. YOU FUCKING LUNATIC.

5. Here I provide evidence to show how vulnerable the HKC faucet is.

Today I tried to use a "special" way to generate a series of NEW IPs. Using these temporary IPs, I was able to obtain 19 times of 500 HKC giveways from the faucet. I stopped just because I felt tired to get more.. In fact, I could get as many times as I want .... LOL

Here is the record of my 19 "500 HKC" giveways that I obtained within 15 minutes. On the day before I got 11 "100 HKC" giveaways from HKC faucet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zsnorbi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:45:09 AM

All of these can be said for any of the national crypto currencies here. So your anger is just senseless.
HK is a cryptocoin with some incentiveness between national cryptos, and with some possible future. Nothing less or nothing more:)
So buddy just chill let's see where this coin is headed if it is wrong it will die if it is good it will succed no need for starting offense threads.
cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:50:25 AM

All of these can be said for any of the national crypto currencies here. So your anger is just senseless.
HK is a cryptocoin with some incentiveness between national cryptos, and with some possible future. Nothing less or nothing more:)
So buddy just chill let's see where this coin is headed if it is wrong it will die if it is good it will succed no need for starting offense threads.

We are human. We have moral standard. We respect people. We respect countries. Country/city's name should NOT be used to make a cash cow.

When one decides to make a nation/city coin, you should think to do something good for that nation or city. Remember we are human.
zsnorbi

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:58:26 AM

We are human. We have moral standard. We respect people. We respect countries. Country/city's name should NOT be used to make a cash cow.

When one decides to make a nation/city coin, you should think to do something good for that nation or city. Remember we are human.

All of these national coins are ruining any countrys reputation if it is taken seriously.
Just think about auroracoin(that being now the most succesfull nation coin) it peaked at 100$/AU now it is 10$/AU. Investors at 100$ may have some really bad feelings for Iceland.
Not saying that those ridiculous 50% premines will never arrive to the places devs are saying. These country coins should be considered as regular pump and dump coins. That's all no reason to making offense against any of them They will wanish like meme coins disappeared and chemical coins disappeared earlier too.
BitOnyx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrencies Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 09:15:37 AM

Wait is it scam because national coins, that is not national any way, were not developed by nationality is doesn't represent any way ? Or did they actually are real scamers. I bet clients using those coins should be aware of it, but i'm not sure if it really is a scam.

cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:18:48 AM

Wait is it scam because national coins, that is not national any way, were not developed by nationality is doesn't represent any way ? Or did they actually are real scamers. I bet clients using those coins should be aware of it, but i'm not sure if it really is a scam.

It is a scam because they make people believe that the dev is coming from Hong Kong. The dev team lacks of integrity.
zsnorbi

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:21:17 AM

Let's Imagine.

An Israel dev team makes and promotes a USAcoin here.

A British dev team makes and promotes a FranceCoin here.

A Chinese dev team makes and promotes a JapanCoin here.

A Japanese dev team makes and promotes a ChinaCoin here.

A Taiwanese dev team makes and promotes a ChinaCoin here.

A Chinese dev team makes and promotes a TaiwanCoin here.

A USA dev team makes and promotes a RussiaCoin here.

... so and so .....  

Now a Pure Mainland Chinese dev team has made and is promoting a HongKongCoin here.

So your main problem is that dev team is not from HK but from Mainland?
Buddy just chill. Threat a coin like any other or take the advantage of the name, like others did with their national coin, pump it to a high value and sell it to outlanders at a high price.  These are games.
None of these national coins represent any nation, just the investors/miners interest Smiley Market is free anybody can release any coin
cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:35:28 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2014, 09:49:19 AM by cryptobuddy

So your main problem is that dev team is not from HK but from Mainland?
Buddy just chill. Threat a coin like any other or take the advantage of the name, like others did with their national coin, pump it to a high value and sell it to outlanders at a high price.  These are games.
None of these national coins represent any nation, just the investors/miners interest Smiley Market is free anybody can release any coin

This is mainly because the mainland Chinese dev team pretended to be Hong Kong people, and made this HongKongCoin.
This is not a matter of whom makes HongKongCoin. It is a matter of respect, honesty and integrity.
zsnorbi

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:44:32 AM

It is a matter of respect, honesty and integrity.

These things are completely missing from crypto world, crypto is the new wild wild west. I really don't understand your anger and anti-campaign. It is a free world if you can do a better coin just release it and people will decide where to invest their bitcoins. No need for anti campaigns
cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 10:09:41 AM

These things are completely missing from crypto world, crypto is the new wild wild west. I really don't understand your anger and anti-campaign. It is a free world if you can do a better coin just release it and people will decide where to invest their bitcoins. No need for anti campaigns

A place without rules does not mean that we can do anything. We are human.

Furthermore, we should respect people's countries, cities, religions, etc. Something we must respect and we must not cross the lines.
zsnorbi

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 10:13:05 AM

Furthermore, we should respect people's countries, cities, religions, etc. Something we must respect and we must not cross the lines.

I don't think that dev hurt hk peoples religion or country or city. What if he started the HK coin from respect for HK, or because he likes it or he likes people from here? Not being a citizen but launching a coin does not means scamming or disrespecting HK people.
cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 10:14:15 AM

I don't think that dev hurt hk peoples religion or country or city. What if he started the HK coin from respect for HK, or because he likes it or he likes people from here? Not being a citizen but launching a coin does not means scamming or disrespecting HK people.

They tell lies. They are pretending to be a hong kong team. They never dare to admit they are not coming from Hong Kong. They could not provide evidence that they are coming from Hong Kong.

Furthermore, they do not respect the culture of Hong Kong. We all use traditional Chinese and Cantonese. Now they use simplified Chinese and Putonghua when making the website and introducing the HongKongCoin.
cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 10:29:11 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2014, 10:00:18 AM by cryptobuddy

我覺得開發團隊應該係呢個POST其他人分身中,唔該 有冇人翻譯下我以下內容:我覺得開發團隊不尊重香港,根本就開發這個作品成為搖錢樹,為什麼我們要在這個線程反對,就是因為他們用了香港作為此
錢幣主體未得到香港用家認同.這個POST有一批人在極力維護,難道在維護的那群人身在的社會都不認同誠信的重要? DEV開帖時講明團隊有核心香港人,這根本是天大的笑話.你的技術不是我關註的問題,但你的誠信是香港人所關注的.

Here is my translation for a post from a Hongkonger:

I think that the development team does not respect Hong Kong. This cryptocoin simply becomes a cash cow. Why should we oppose in this thread? That is because they use of name of Hong Kong to make money.

This HongKongCoin has not been obtained the recognition from the Hong Kong users. In this thread, there is a group of people struggling to maintain the core value of Hong Kong. Why do other people here not agree with the value of integrity?

In the opening post of this thread, the Dev has said that there are Hong Kong people in the Dev team. This is simply a big joke. Your technology is not my concern, but your integrity is what Hong Kong people concern.
NutshellCoin

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:21:40 PM

I am from Hong Kong too.

This is really a shit coin. A group of scammers!

No respect of Hong Kong people.
loktang1125

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:50:43 PM

I am from Hong Kong too.

This is really a shit coin. A group of scammers!

No respect of Hong Kong people.
agree
cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:57:26 PM

Please don't mint this coin.
blaFrog

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:57:52 PM

The dev deleted comments for asking simple question "why not use traditional chinese, are you from HK?" = NO RESPECT.
The dev gets caught then apologized for removing comments. = DISHONEST.
Stop posting, HKC won't last long, just let it dies.
cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:01:24 PM

The dev deleted comments for asking simple question "why not use traditional chinese, are you from HK?" = NO RESPECT.
The dev gets caught then apologized for removing comments. = DISHONEST.
Stop posting, HKC won't last long, just let it dies.

Thanks for your support and telling other people the truth!!!
cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:05:29 PM

Now the HKC dev team (a group of people from Mainland China, pretending Hong Kong people) wants to control what people say in the ANN thread.

Only SCAMMERS will do so..

Here is the evidence of their self-moderation

cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:12:30 PM

The HKC dev team does not provide the evidence to prove that they are from Hong Kong.

... and just wants to control the freedom of speech.

They just want people believe that they are coming from Hong Kong.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  All
  Print  

Jump to: