Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:55:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Edward Snowden interested back in Bitcoin after Crash  (Read 233 times)
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 05:19:44 PM

Yeah his statement really opens up the eye of most traders and investors tho does nothing on the whole cryptomarket. He starts a FOMO scenario and I think thats all to it.
I think that is what the markets are running on currently. The markets are mostly running on the FA and I think that greed and panic is really controlling the markets at the current stage. There is no need for panic as this dump was already been experienced and it would soon turn the markets green again.

Big whales would be responsible for the price pump as they have almost sold their portions at the peak which might have derived the price on the dip and now again are waiting for the price to touch the dip so that they could start buying back as much as possible. The markets are soon going to turn green so it would surely bring a lot of profits for us.
when the whale changes its system from selling to buying I think that's the time for the pump to run. they are waiting for the lowest price and start buying again. that's the way they work to get money. this market is held by people who have big capital.
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 06:16:42 PM

For me, it is enough that Snowden is a popular figure, which means that all his words must be subjected to the maximum level of criticism.
It is not known why he makes such a tweet, his motivation is not known.

But what if tomorrow he offers a cryptocurrency draw? Obviously, this is another scam.

Personally, I’m sure that everything that Edward says will be politically motivated.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 08:42:09 PM

People will realize the true power of cryptocurrencies after money stop being a store of value and money lost its primary function: the possibility of exchange, what can happen after hyperinflation come.  Cool

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 09:53:49 PM

All the wise people have already got back in bitcoin below 5k levels which is great entry level and i guess it was the last big opportunity to enter for cheap. China has already controlled corona and as soon as Europe controls it all the panic will go away and moon boys will be back again.

kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 09:54:35 PM

This will be lead to a chain of whistle blowing people like him buy bitcoin, there more to come I guess, so we must be ready for the bullrun if this happens, as supply of bitcoin and other top alts will be short. This should not be taken lightly as people like them followed netizens are influencers and could bring a new change to the market.
handy_hotdog

Activity: 232

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 05:59:16 PM

Famous whistleblower Edward Snowden has recently come out and said that he is thinking about buying bitcoin for the first time in a long time. ⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
Edward snowden is a popular figure in the cryptocurrency industry. Best known for exposing the secrets about U.S. spying programs, last year he stated that we need a independent, fungible money outside of a state's control. ⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
On Friday, Snowden tweeted stating that for the "first time in a while" he felt like buying bitcoin because the "drop was too much panic and too little reason". ⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣
Do you agree with Snowden? Also you can read the full article by clicking on the link below is you are interested.

https://beincrypto.com/edward-snowden-buying-bitcoin-because-too-much-panic-too-little-reason/

Interesting that he has come out and commented on it, how often does he comment on crypto? Is he just trying to get some publicity?
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2020, 09:03:46 PM

Famous whistleblower Edward Snowden has recently come out and said that he is thinking about buying bitcoin for the first time in a long time. ⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
Edward snowden is a popular figure in the cryptocurrency industry. Best known for exposing the secrets about U.S. spying programs, last year he stated that we need a independent, fungible money outside of a state's control. ⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
On Friday, Snowden tweeted stating that for the "first time in a while" he felt like buying bitcoin because the "drop was too much panic and too little reason". ⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣
Do you agree with Snowden? Also you can read the full article by clicking on the link below is you are interested.

https://beincrypto.com/edward-snowden-buying-bitcoin-because-too-much-panic-too-little-reason/

Interesting that he has come out and commented on it, how often does he comment on crypto? Is he just trying to get some publicity?
It seems to me that a big game has already started here and the cryptocurrency market will not make us wait long for the next leap in world development. It is best to invest after the world crisis.

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 09:08:55 PM

Time has proven that it was perhaps the best opportunity to enter at around 4000 when btc dumped due to panic selling it already 6400 today and it is expectecd that it will recover quickly from here, no doubt smart traders entered below 5000 range and are now in good profit already.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2020, 01:49:55 AM

Edward Snowden is a smart and clever man, he has seen the price of Bitcoin ever soar and the scope of businesses that accept Bitcoin payments. So he must have seen this price decline is a momentary trend and will definitely rise again, indeed this is the right time to buy bitcoin when prices are cheap
Yes, the right time for those who have lots of money, because when the price of bitcoin is getting cheaper, those who buy at that time will obviously get more and more units of bitcoin, and that will be very beneficial for those who buy with a large amount of money.

This is what the rich say will get richer, the poor remain poor, the anecdote is not wrong because market mechanisms are like that, buy when prices are cheap sell when prices are high. If you have more money, why not?
beetlejam

Activity: 226

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 02:15:25 PM

⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣

Since when was Edward pro crypto or speaking up about Crypto? This is the first time i've heard him say anything.
Bellarg

Activity: 144
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 02:20:24 PM

This means nothing for the industry actually

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
iloveturtles

Activity: 195
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 08:38:13 PM

I didn't know that Edward was a fan of crypto, good to know! Will follow him on Twitter from now on.
skeleto88

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 09:24:34 AM

Well he is in the right time as we all can see the bitcoin's price has drastically decrease due to the recent corona virus outbreak that has affected all sector of business. We maybe seeing a huge surge in the price once everything gets back to normal. And I read an article that CZ(Binance founder) believes that bitcoin's price could go up to $100,000 in the near future if that happens we will be seeing a great future in blockchain industry.
nikki4

Activity: 496

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 03:22:43 PM

⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣

I think, Edward Snowden just telling what he has though about cryptocurrency, but he is popular for another reason. I just agree with my thoughts, I was agreed to buy Bitcoin when price dump to almost 4k USD. Although still have enough possible reasons to Bitcoin, the main is halving.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 04:34:39 PM

Well he is in the right time as we all can see the bitcoin's price has drastically decrease due to the recent corona virus outbreak that has affected all sector of business. We maybe seeing a huge surge in the price once everything gets back to normal. And I read an article that CZ(Binance founder) believes that bitcoin's price could go up to $100,000 in the near future if that happens we will be seeing a great future in blockchain industry.
It's depends from how the person perception and believe, those who are in positive inside this industry holding and waiting can be done, sparing reserve money and invest into crypto market might be a good option.
The economy always have a good run and if ever that more investors will join in and start to bring more people to work with then surely it will impacting
movement and e will see good future from this industry.
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 04:52:24 PM

I didn't know that Edward was a fan of crypto, good to know! Will follow him on Twitter from now on.

He is, https://99bitcoins.com/wikileaks-accepts-bitcoin-donations-to-help-edward-snowden/. So definitely he is somewhat bullish about bitcoin and he is right though. I mean everyone knows that the best time to buy bitcoin is during crashes so his advise is very relevant. However, it is really up to us to decide though, might be a good opportunity that time, but since then we have recovered so for those who bought then still a win situation even at the current price.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████