Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:33:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: hash out put  (Read 201 times)
Kaonashi1993 (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 05:52:21 PM

Can some could give me a link to where I can extract this hash I make on the bitcoin-qt running on console listunspent and I make a transaction and this hash presented to me by qt can I COPY PASTE it on some website or somesort I've running an experimental any help will be much loved,
achow101
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 6641

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2020, 06:52:26 PM

You're going to need to be more specific with output of the commands you are using. Right now, your question is fairly unintelligible.

nc50lc
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 5614

Self-proclaimed Genius

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 02:45:29 AM

Can some could give me a link to where I can extract this hash I make on the bitcoin-qt running on console listunspent and I make a transaction and this hash presented to me by qt can I COPY PASTE it on some website or somesort I've running an experimental any help will be much loved,
Based from your previous topics, posts and this thread; you must be talking about a non-broadcast transaction's hash...

If you only got the hash and the raw transaction wasn't saved, then it's useless because you can't reverse a hash.
You need the "Signed RAW Transaction" in HEX to paste in on a website (which I guess, to broadcast it).

By the way, there are ways to include a non-existing transaction to a wallet.dat file that's being used for scam purposes.
Did you bought/received that wallet file from someone?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Kaonashi1993 (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 05:23:13 AM

I'm just experimenting the core of the console that's all

in other words thanks for any help you've guys contributed on my page any other source to alter this hash is much more important and helpful,
Based from your previous topics, posts and this thread; you must be talking about a non-broadcast transaction's hash...

If you only got the hash and the raw transaction wasn't saved, then it's useless because you can't reverse a hash.
You need the "Signed RAW Transaction" in HEX to paste in on a website (which I guess, to broadcast it).

By the way, there are ways to include a non-existing transaction to a wallet.dat file that's being used for scam purposes.
Did you bought/received that wallet file from someone?
Kaonashi1993 (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 05:26:28 AM

nc50lc what is this thing your saying including a transaction on the wallet.dat file without the real pk of the info that address, is this what your sayin'
nc50lc
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 5614

Self-proclaimed Genius

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 02:26:00 AM

nc50lc what is this thing your saying including a transaction on the wallet.dat file without the real pk of the info that address, is this what your sayin'
Yes.

Hmm.. I thought this is somehow a "quest" on finding the balance of your locked wallet.dat.

If that's the case, then just read the info about Bitcoin core RPC commands from these sources:

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Kaonashi1993 (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 05:21:15 AM

Hope I could be as technical as many of you by all means, keep aside thanks for info on everyone of you I might consider give you a reward once I success on my journey on the core until then,
Yes.

Hmm.. I thought this is somehow a "quest" on finding the balance of your locked wallet.dat.

If that's the case, then just read the info about Bitcoin core RPC commands from these sources:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: