Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:55:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anyone watch subliminals?  (Read 125 times)
IdiotCoder (OP)

Activity: 193
Merit: 26

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 07:39:57 PM

For about nine months now, I have been listening to the various subliminal messages videos on YouTube to do things like give me motivation to get work done, as well as stop drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes. While it isn't hypnosis per se, it works on suggestion. BTCTalk members may want to use this subliminal to reach sig campaign requirements. I find these quite helpful.

When I was a child, I was afraid of hypnosis and suggestive psychology. Now that I'm 28, I realize that hypnosis and subliminal messaging is a tool and not a weapon. I implore  you to watch these videos on YouTube and see how your life can change,
tembero

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 01:28:14 PM

Well, actually, there are many ways to stop drinking, some of them are really creative: https://addictionresource.com/alcohol/treatment/how-to-quit-drinking/ I think the important part here is that you try to substitute fake enjoyment by doing something creative, for example, writing in your own diary or a blog.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: