Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 02:40:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Corona has killed economy of many businesses  (Read 3393 times)
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 12:56:29 AM

Not only the big business that are affected due to the covid-19, even the small enterprises are also affected and it is really sad because they have now having a problem on where they will get money in order for them to have food to eat. The economy in every country have now experiencing crashes because of the pandemic.

Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 01:21:24 AM

Not only the big business that are affected due to the covid-19, even the small enterprises are also affected and it is really sad because they have now having a problem on where they will get money in order for them to have food to eat. The economy in every country have now experiencing crashes because of the pandemic.

That is the problem right now.

People don't have jobs, they can't go out and the only thing they can do right now is for the government to lift the community quarantine and continue what they've been doing before this lockdown. Without food or money in their pockets, the government really needs to take quick action. Though it is bad that obviously, the money that will be used in this scenario will just be corrupted by some of those bastards.
Subbir

Activity: 812
Merit: 104

🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 02:39:34 AM

Due to the lockdown many of us are daydreaming If they're sitting reception lately, how will they proceed aside from the loss of trade and commerce, the country's economy is in peril. it'll take an extended time to beat it. you're right in saying that polluting the environment is causing more harm to the poor. The elderly are giving to the poor but the poor aren't posing for anything therein case they're living a way worse life.

Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 02:52:12 AM

This pandemic had caused a lot of problem especially to those who are earning minimum wage earners. A lot of workers in our country are laid-off, licky those who are working in companies that are allowed to operate during the pandemic. I hope this will end soon because the situation will get worse if this last longer. A lot of people are starting to feel the scarcity of resources.
camito

Activity: 301
Merit: 3

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 03:33:47 AM

We never thought this corona will be so viral and disastrous and even I have mentioned in my previous posts downplaying the seriousness of Corona but now it has collapsed economy of many businesses except pharmacy business which have seen a spike as most of the stocks are out of stock but the restaurant and other daily operational business like tours and travel agency, malls, other event-based business, and meat shops are closed and going through massive loss.

How long will it last? What's the antidote for Corona?

Businesses and stock markets are very much devastated. Without the full force of manpower due to lockdown in many countries, we have seen the decline in each of their economy. There is no cure yet. But we can fight by protecting ourselves through thorough cleaning and being healthy. There is no exact date where we will experience casualty, but, if we were to pray and hope, we can soon see the health competition again and stock markets on the rise.

───[  DAEFROM  ]───
─────────────[  Stable PoW Platform Based On Ethash Protocol With Its Own Features ]─────────────
───[  DAEFROM.COM  ]──
oleg8791

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 04:43:14 AM

The problem is that no one knows the answer. I don't think that the epidemic will last more than 10 weeks. And it will have a disastrous impact on small business.
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 11:36:49 AM

The problem is that no one knows the answer. I don't think that the epidemic will last more than 10 weeks. And it will have a disastrous impact on small business.
We don't know when it would stop because until now there is no vaccine yet, all that I read online are just fake news.
The number of infected people maybe reduce due to the measures employed by our government but it will affect the business world, people will not go out more often, do their usual thing because they are afraid they will get infected and it's true it will kill the economy.

according to some article i read, the vaccine will take years to be reproduce, therefore we need to wait longer, and the fear will remain.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 11:54:22 AM

Not just small businesses, big and small are affected by this pandemic.

There are those medicines that are being used against CoVid-19, the problem is that it is just those medicines that we're used with its family viruses like Sars, etc. Though it is true that we don't know how long will this pandemic lasts, still we should be really careful. The government is also making careful decisions that they can't still answer when will they lift the community quarantines.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 01:25:39 PM

Until know, we have no further idea when this virus will end because of the increasing of number of cases around the world. I'm so suspicious about China because of the number of cases and recovered is inversely proportional to one another. I think that they have already found the vaccine or I think that they are ready for this that Covid-19 will happen that's why they already have the vaccine. It is hard to make any conclusion as we don't have enough evidence or proof to show. It is so doubtful that the number of cases in their country is decreasing or somehow constant and the number of cases recovered is increasing, but for now. Let's wait for some further announcement or time were the can invent the possible vaccine for this crisis.

Currently there is no telling when will it end but hopefully scientists and doctors around the world are doing their best to finish an antidote, vaccine and cure for this virus. Yes it crashes businesses but what can we do about it? Economy suffers when there is a crisis.

We have no idea when this will end but do you hear about Japanese Flu Drug that is said to be effective as a medicine to the Corona Virus. Do you think that this will be the answer to our prayers? Some doctors are still continuously examining the said potentially medicine for the virus and I hope that they really do some variety of experimentation about the vaccine and cure. Based on my predictions, it is more likely that this virus will be completely wiped out in Q2 of 2021.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 03:08:26 PM

Not sure when the pandemic will last. We have been hearing clinical trials of some drugs but hopefully, we can get an answer to this before the last quarter of the year. The real view of how the economy of many countries will react to this will be very clear after this pandemic. There are already some news that there might be another global economy recession.
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 11:53:59 AM

Currently nobody can said that when it end all right my country many people Infected Corona virus and day by day increase more problem with us. Stop all works in my country like business, shopping store, banks everything off right now and it can be criticized indefinitely. No man has been able to leave the house yet Generally speaking, every person is now terrified of their lives.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2020, 02:02:53 PM

Not sure when the pandemic will last. We have been hearing clinical trials of some drugs but hopefully, we can get an answer to this before the last quarter of the year. The real view of how the economy of many countries will react to this will be very clear after this pandemic. There are already some news that there might be another global economy recession.
We barely know when does this vaccines and antidote will occurs, but I think a large pharmaceutical is now having an on going development on their drugs, so let us wait for it to be available, when this happen, market will recover its losses and the coin of that pharmaceutical if ever it has its own, it will have a great number of buyers and could be an expensive one due to public demand of their goods so their coins will go high too.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2020, 02:56:49 PM

We barely know when does this vaccines and antidote will occurs, but I think a large pharmaceutical is now having an on going development on their drugs, so let us wait for it to be available, when this happen, market will recover its losses and the coin of that pharmaceutical if ever it has its own, it will have a great number of buyers and could be an expensive one due to public demand of their goods so their coins will go high too.

Don't think that there will be a sudden recovery once this outbreak is contained. Markets will not recover that fast, as we saw during 2007-09. It may take anywhere from 12 to 36 months, for the markets to recover properly. And the case of cryptocurrency is even more unpredictable. Because of its high volatility and limited liquidity, predicting the future course of the cryptocurrency market can be very difficult.
FanatMonet

Activity: 742
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 01:02:20 PM

The shares of pharmaceutical campaigns and campaigns that are related to the production of medical equipment will always grow when humanity is faced with such challenges. This is one of the laws of the market, which unfortunately works almost always.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
kotajikikox

Activity: 2408
Merit: 212

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 02:23:57 PM

We never thought this corona will be so viral and disastrous and even I have mentioned in my previous posts downplaying the seriousness of Corona but now it has collapsed economy of many businesses except pharmacy business which have seen a spike as most of the stocks are out of stock but the restaurant and other daily operational business like tours and travel agency, malls, other event-based business, and meat shops are closed and going through massive loss.

this is the sad reality of what is happening in the world now,we all feel this hard and the life of every people has change now and the effect is still bringing sudden .

the question when will this end or how long will it last?sorry but even experts cannot give specific details about the dates and time because this is a Virus,a cannot be seen enemy so no finite time but lets hope it will ended soon.

Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 04:50:14 PM

I feel like we are going to see a strong recession of the global economy during 2020.
All industries are hit, apart from the pharmaceutical companies and retail.
Those two industries - are the one who are still open - even in regulations opposed from the governments and they keep making profits during those hard period of tight economics.
Pixyoxx

Activity: 291
Merit: 119

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 04:55:50 PM

Yes you are right corona has screwed up many businesses and  ofc the most affected businesses are restaurants ,travel business and all the daily businesses stocks of pharma companies are going up a bit , lets hope that doctors find a vaccine supersoon lets just hope for the best this is all we can do right now.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2020, 06:13:01 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

Yes you are right corona has screwed up many businesses and  ofc the most affected businesses are restaurants ,travel business and all the daily businesses stocks of pharma companies are going up a bit , lets hope that doctors find a vaccine supersoon lets just hope for the best this is all we can do right now.

I am not sure about the other countries, but here in India we are certainly going to face huge issues even if this outbreak is contained within the next 1-2 months. Tens of millions of migrant workers have returned to their villages (including some who are taking the Coronavirus to these remote locations) and these people are literally starving without any money or food. Almost everyone who was earlier employed in the tourism and food industry is now without a job. This crisis may be over in a few months, but the hole it left in our pocket may take may years to repair.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 09:42:39 PM

This is true that covid19 has destroyed economies of many countries and irony is that we don't know how long it will last. While countries like USA, Germany may come out of financial crisis after this epidemic is over, its very unluckily that small economies may survive this shock. IMF/World Bank and other lending agencies should wave off loans of small economies as a measure of relief.

coupable

Activity: 2380
Merit: 757

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 09:59:29 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

Yes you are right corona has screwed up many businesses and  ofc the most affected businesses are restaurants ,travel business and all the daily businesses stocks of pharma companies are going up a bit , lets hope that doctors find a vaccine supersoon lets just hope for the best this is all we can do right now.

I am not sure about the other countries, but here in India we are certainly going to face huge issues even if this outbreak is contained within the next 1-2 months. Tens of millions of migrant workers have returned to their villages (including some who are taking the Coronavirus to these remote locations) and these people are literally starving without any money or food. Almost everyone who was earlier employed in the tourism and food industry is now without a job. This crisis may be over in a few months, but the hole it left in our pocket may take may years to repair.
And that's the most dangerous impact of the pandemic. Not only to tourism and food industry, the economic tissue relates all fields like a domino, if you fall one piece then expect everything to demolish.
As a merchant in a small forgotten village like the ones you described, i can confirm what you have said about the lack of some basic elements + the lack of ressources to stay alive during the quarantine.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: