Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:31:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Corona has killed economy of many businesses  (Read 3393 times)
Viscore

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 11:19:11 AM

maybe some countries will grow faster and more stronger than before, maybe many new faces will come forward after this pandemic.
I don't really think there's a country that would surpass the status of the big country, this is a global pandemic, every country is affected.
Maybe China, but they belong to the major countries already, so maybe after the pandemic, they will beat the US in terms of economic standing.

Right now, I am more concern on how this pandemic would end, after this, we will rise together and start to recover.
Corona has not killed the economy yet, otherwise, it's useless to try to recover.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 12:42:21 PM

Many business project down after corona virus, not have space for business keep building during corona virus because government have stop all business and make many people lost their job. Without process almost business will close in this year if corona virus still running for long time.

If they allow shops mean the virus will spread even very faster and already we have seen how the US country facing with the affected persons. This is the best way, to control the virus, we can earn money later if we are alive otherwise, we might lose lives with the virus because daily we are seeing many people are losing their lives.

FanatMonet

Activity: 742
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 01:45:09 PM

It will just die on its own after 2 weeks of isolation?

Lucky are the ones who are not friendly when virus plague an entire continent. Unfortunately for the virus is that its strain isn't so strong but can only be fatal to the ones with weak health conditions. If you have no heart disease or diabetes you are not safe to join a social gathering for the virus can easily get into your system. Cities are lockdown and if it continues for another month, looting and killing will be another problem.
Yes, the level of crime is growing, because many people do not have stocks of money, and if they are left without work, they often have the choice between starving to death or committing a crime to buy corny food. And only the help of the government, primarily food, can help with this.
At the same time, both the manufacturers of the products and the people themselves are in the plus.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Asusnumbaone

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 01:54:34 PM

We never thought this corona will be so viral and disastrous and even I have mentioned in my previous posts downplaying the seriousness of Corona but now it has collapsed economy of many businesses except pharmacy business which have seen a spike as most of the stocks are out of stock but the restaurant and other daily operational business like tours and travel agency, malls, other event-based business, and meat shops are closed and going through massive loss.

How long will it last? What's the antidote for Corona?
  Corona virus is a big challenge to the businesses and to the world,  corona stop the flow of the money because many cities, countries and etc are  under going lockdown many business will postpone or will stop operating and it is the big factors that the business are on the risk
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 02:13:53 PM

We never thought this corona will be so viral and disastrous and even I have mentioned in my previous posts downplaying the seriousness of Corona but now it has collapsed economy of many businesses except pharmacy business which have seen a spike as most of the stocks are out of stock but the restaurant and other daily operational business like tours and travel agency, malls, other event-based business, and meat shops are closed and going through massive loss.

Corona virus is a big challenge to the businesses and to the world,  corona stop the flow of the money because many cities, countries and etc are  under going lockdown many business will postpone or will stop operating and it is the big factors that the business are on the risk
Actually we cannot consider that as challenge but instead this is a
catastrophic and should be taken seriously
 by the government and by the people inside this.we have been in
may epidemic recently but not like
this one in which shaken the whole world and Kills more than a hundred
times from the past,so we must not
 put this as challenge instead a worldwide bad condition though i believe
 that this will come good sooner but not that fast.

apaben

Activity: 889
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 03:28:53 PM

currently This co-19 pandemic was first hit outside of China which relied on state factories in the giant Asian economy for materials and spare parts - known as "semi-finished goods". to make their own products. But Chinese factories stop the operation much longer than expected because the authorities are trying to control the virus.
as more countries impose lockdown measures, the majority of Munakfutur companies fail. some were forced to close temporarily, while those who remained open faced restrictions in getting supplies of semi-finished goods and materials.

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2020, 05:11:30 PM

Most business will have no choice but to innovate to provide services that are essential to man. I thought think that these Businesses will be closed for long. New Cultural and social habits will be introduced to reduce the spread of the virus significantly till the treatment is discovered. I believe there will be a disruption of businesses that will spring up in the POST CONVID

What is sad is that many people will not be able to cope with this new change.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 05:10:51 AM

Obviously mate this disease has bombarded the entire globe, just imagine how a daily wage labor will survive in this wierd situation??? It has not only affected the business and economy it is also disastered the daily life as well. Once after the lockdowns end many of the manufacturing companies will send their employees home I mean based on their requirement, people will be running out of money...it's pretty hard to imagine how the situation might be in upcoming days, God this pandemic will be remembered till decades.

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 05:28:57 AM

Most business will have no choice but to innovate to provide services that are essential to man. I thought think that these Businesses will be closed for long. New Cultural and social habits will be introduced to reduce the spread of the virus significantly till the treatment is discovered. I believe there will be a disruption of businesses that will spring up in the POST CONVID

Its easier for certain businesses but not all of them. Take hair dressors for example. How are they suppose to keep a distance between the hair they cut? They really can't. I heard that the virus can be transmitted thru the hair, so how can the barbers touch the hair to cut it without getting infected? Use gloves. Will make it very difficult in my opinion.

Other businesses such as auto dealers are not as bad. Basically just let people test drive the car alone, santize it after and before. And you can do the paper work and everything from online and home.

So its based on businesses like these that make a huge difference whether the economy will survive or not.

Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 08:26:43 AM

Its easier for certain businesses but not all of them. Take hair dressors for example. How are they suppose to keep a distance between the hair they cut? They really can't. I heard that the virus can be transmitted thru the hair, so how can the barbers touch the hair to cut it without getting infected? Use gloves. Will make it very difficult in my opinion.

Other businesses such as auto dealers are not as bad. Basically just let people test drive the car alone, santize it after and before. And you can do the paper work and everything from online and home.

So its based on businesses like these that make a huge difference whether the economy will survive or not.

I am also curious why the government allows a salon to operate, it is not under GCQ in our country or general community quarantine but they say proper self distancing is needed, however, you can't do that with a salon, something is wrong with the implementation I must say.
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 11:18:58 AM

Many business project down after corona virus, not have space for business keep building during corona virus because government have stop all business and make many people lost their job. Without process almost business will close in this year if corona virus still running for long time.
Government enforce the business and other establishments to stop in order to prevent the virus for spreading out. There nothing we can do about it, if we disobey this protocol the virus will not stop and it might a year before it will end. The global economy is seriously hit of the virus and we feel it. It will takes a long time before the economy of every countries will recover. The vaccine is very important to get back to normal but it will not the same again. People will continue the social distancing and other prevention even its not mandatory.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
vapourminer
Legendary

Activity: 4340
Merit: 3570

what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 11:33:15 AM

Cities are lockdown and if it continues for another month, looting and killing will be another problem.
Yes, the level of crime is growing, because many people do not have stocks of money, and if they are left without work, they often have the choice between starving to death or committing a crime to buy corny food. And only the help of the government, primarily food, can help with this.
At the same time, both the manufacturers of the products and the people themselves are in the plus.

logistics is the problem. food is rotting on docks, on farms, and other places where they cant realistically get to where the starving people are. so milk is dumped, crops plowed over. food animals euthanized. etc.

unreal. this is what "just in time" logistics does if the slightest thing goes wrong. disaster.

back up plans? you mean plans that cost MONEY just to save people from starvation? lives arent worth it when mamon is your god.
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 447

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 02:30:00 PM

There are a lot of shops closed, and beauty salons also, many unemployment people, the entire situation is not sad, but desperate for many people. Governments has to open the door to engage the economic motors, it's time to let people work.
But not today and not tomorrow  Because the virus must be totally stopped first before every works goes back again because i hate this situation but this leaves us no option but to follow the rules and no one get hurt nor infected.

there are tons of people that died now and many are still dying so what we beed here is make our part to make the world better again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 12:00:06 AM

I guess if we follow rules such as staying inside our home would be a great help but here in our country people will go outside to look for food to eat since we belong on the third world country our local government officials assessment seems so slow that able to make people break the rules.Many people are hungry,and I'm one of them that is why I wanted to do something just to live for my kids.No one knows when this pandemic would stop unless someone could find medicine to cure and fight this virus.

Sk_Ezaz

Activity: 470
Merit: 260

Community Lead at Bitcoin Air

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 01:14:29 AM

Many businesses are forced to scale back operations or pack up , and an increasing number of individuals are expected to lose their jobs  Sad

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 03:13:27 AM

Many businesses are forced to scale back operations or pack up , and an increasing number of individuals are expected to lose their jobs  Sad
True, it's needed for this businesses to cut the numbers of their employees since they are starting back and most of the time the numbers of productions is not that much, corona effects bring hardship especially to small players/businesses.
Government also needs to act and anticipates this providing assistance to both employers and employees to survive while trying to cope up and recover a normal life.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 03:24:38 AM

Many businesses are forced to scale back operations or pack up , and an increasing number of individuals are expected to lose their jobs  Sad
True, it's needed for this businesses to cut the numbers of their employees since they are starting back and most of the time the numbers of productions is not that much, corona effects bring hardship especially to small players/businesses.
Government also needs to act and anticipates this providing assistance to both employers and employees to survive while trying to cope up and recover a normal life.

i think employers not need assistance anymore but the one that need assistance the most is the employees or the workers because they are the ones that lost thier job  . employers or business owners do already have some wealth because they own a business anyway   .  we shall not worry because many ex employees are now recieveing help from the government if not from thier ex employers   .  some permanently lost thier job while thankfully some are only on a leave and will resume once quarantine on thier place was over  
Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 05:02:16 AM

I think so. The virus effect to the economy so much. In my country, have 2 quanrantine time in 1 mont, every restaurant, shop, entertainment center, etc have to close. 1 month, not allow to any business but the fee of Space costs, electric, workers cost still pay. Afer quarantine time, the people limit spending, so The stores that were reopened were not able to sell. Many stores went bankrupt and sold on the internet

This is called a global crisis because the entire world is affected with the virus, we maybe able to stay away and not get infected by the virus but we have to sacrifice our job and business, and that is what is happening now, some businesses have close and that would result to people struggling while the government not being able to collect the taxes they usually collect.

Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 07:41:00 AM

No one really thought that this virus will be this dangerous and becomes the reason for every business to reach its end. Even in our country, though other businesses are still able to survive by doing different ways to earn but this is not enough to survive in the long run.
We really can't tell how long will it last, but it is said that it will last for more months.
The antidote is still unknown, no one is able to create a vaccine and the whole world is still waiting for it.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 10:52:09 AM

It is not possible with the Salon because the haircutter will always have close contact with their customer. So the governments should not give permission to salons, in my country the government is not giving any permissions to the salon. In this way, the virus may spread very quickly. We should be very careful.

They already do, our government which is Philippines allows salon to operate under General Community Quarantine.

you can check on the news.

here : https://www.rappler.com/nation/259251-spas-salons-allowed-libraries-not-under-general-community-quarantine
MANILA, Philippines – The Philippine government will allow spas, salons, and barbershops to operate in areas under a relaxed form of community quarantine, but not libraries.

So what do you say about our government?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: