Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:02:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This Week In Crypto  (Read 200 times)
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 11:56:42 PM

What people are seeing more visibly is the price action, today, bitcoin drop below $5000 and therefore I wouldn't be surprise if the drop will continue.
There is no light that we are seeing now, people are still in panic, day by day the measures are more drastic of suspending gatherings and people advise to stay at home, with this, money circulation would be limited and that would affect the profitability of the business.

Let's make ourselves ready for a possible further drop of bitcoin.

I hope with the start of vaccine testing, there will be positive outcome in the market.
To avoid further drop of bitcoin's price.
Because many are still encashing their bitcoin to prepare for the worst situation.
ahyadinnn

Activity: 1554
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 12:00:51 AM

The correlation is not high enough, why call that high correlation when Bitcoin goes down from 5000$ to 4k today? The way I'm seeing things it's possible that Bitcoin will go down to 3k again
Predict bitcoin is really tough.Even Bitcoin can reverse now.maybe for now bitcoin is stable because panic seller already sold their bitcoin.If again bitcoin bitcoin lost support now then it can go down to 4k to 3.5k.But i don't think so.Already place order in 4.8k to buy 1 bitcoin.
true, predicting is difficult but we can find out from the news that sometimes positive news about bitcoin can raise the price of bitcoin, if you buy now I am sure you will proft later because now I think the price is quite cheap and now there has been an increase even though only a little
cablelavish

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 01:58:53 AM

It's not all bad news.
With a partnership with Anguilla to be the framework for their national currency TemTum is about to become big news!
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2020, 02:27:26 AM

a lot of the latest updates this week, but still it doesn't have a big effect on the crypto market situation. the crypto market is still in a bad situation, and I think this will continue until the corona case is over.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 06:07:26 AM

Yesterday the price of bitcoin fell below $ 5,000 and some exchangers had the lowest price at $ 4500. Under these conditions, it would be better if we did not panic and believe that the cryptocurrency market would recover. It's useless if we sell tokens or coins that we have because we only get a little money
skeleto88

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 06:36:16 AM

Stable coin will be the best choice when the crash come and we will see it right now, the investor will store to safe their moneg first to avoid a huge loses. I can't still imagine the affect from the pandamic can affect all global market even it can make economic recession come for a country. I am so regreted because when the virus come bitcoin and the major crypto were in a good trend, bitcoin and altcoin price have increased and many people have consider that bull run will come. But that was a dream and now we have to face this situation.  
That is what I am thinking since they don't change in value to what they pegged to. If the market is crashing and to avoid any loss of assets try switching to stable coins then one wait for the right time to convert it in btc or any major coins you wants when the bull market is coming, in that way you do not loss assets but still you game more.
Finestream

Activity: 3080
Merit: 608

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 11:28:11 AM

What people are seeing more visibly is the price action, today, bitcoin drop below $5000 and therefore I wouldn't be surprise if the drop will continue.
There is no light that we are seeing now, people are still in panic, day by day the measures are more drastic of suspending gatherings and people advise to stay at home, with this, money circulation would be limited and that would affect the profitability of the business.

Let's make ourselves ready for a possible further drop of bitcoin.

I hope with the start of vaccine testing, there will be positive outcome in the market.
To avoid further drop of bitcoin's price.
Because many are still encashing their bitcoin to prepare for the worst situation.

As of now, still I have no idea when this vaccine will be release, as long as there is no vaccine, it's not safe for business owners to fully operate, this virus can easily be transmitted and will again create another big problem if not contained.

This has been no big improvement of the current situation, I think its an initiative by the government for this global lockdown or quarantine to prevent from worsening the situation.

Jocuserious

Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2020, 02:31:57 PM

This time biggest loser crush Angry very interesting point BTC failed everyday even i don't see any bull run next time. Although altcoins games finished many time over so this market time i can trust every coin so just look like BTC and ETH.
michellee

Activity: 2828
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 08:33:01 AM

This time biggest loser crush Angry very interesting point BTC failed everyday even i don't see any bull run next time. Although altcoins games finished many time over so this market time i can trust every coin so just look like BTC and ETH.

It is hard to expect when the bull run will come, but it will come in the future, no matter it will happen before or after halving. We see bitcoin price still trying to adjust the price to the higher price, but it seems, the price having difficulty in increasing higher. So maybe we need to be patient and wait for more because bitcoin still need time to grow back. Some of my friends trying to buy bitcoin and ethereum as they see that right now is a good time to buy more with a low price.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Bububoyeer

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 08:39:37 AM

The correlation is not high enough, why call that high correlation when Bitcoin goes down from 5000$ to 4k today? The way I'm seeing things it's possible that Bitcoin will go down to 3k again
The markets are correlated positively, so when the stock market crashes it affects the money markets aka spot forex. The spot forex&Gold&Commodities markets are correlated too, it will be naive to analyze the mentioned financial markets separately. Just zoom out and see the bigger picture.

Exactly. This is why it's always good to stay abreast of happenings outside ones area. The stock and Forex are also struggling for the past week, even the oil sector in my country has also witnessed a great fall too. There's a big correlation. Whether it's because of corona Virus, we just hope things normalises soon.
kaya11

Activity: 1330
Merit: 110

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 11:31:49 AM

This is indeed a time of distress for all the crypto investors out there, as fear is scattering all over the internet about the market crash recently, the hodlers like us seems to relax, chill and buy as much as we could. Only those who are fearful and panicking loses I guess. I never had any doubts about Bitcoin and alts that I poses, I believe in them, and I am ready to lose it all even it goes zero value.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: