Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:16:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The UK is moving towards forced isolation for people over 70.  (Read 787 times)
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 12:58:06 PM

<snip - boring stuff that everyone knows and nobody disagrees with posted, presumably, because author is a dumb-shit.>

so thinking everyone should just gather around and lick each others faces and everyone will be fine. is bad advice as is telling people to avoid a vaccine when it finally does arrive next year to curb the over reaction of the body next year

Ya, ummm, before you rush out to get your necessarily poorly tested coronavirus vaccine next year, you may want to have a peek at this:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3335060/pdf/pone.0035421.pdf

Actually, that's not really aimed at you, Franky.  It's more for people who understand scientific stuff a little bit.  But maybe a friend can help you out before you make a big mistake.

maybe you need to read it a few more times to understand it better
maybe you need to work out why a vaccine has a small amount of the strain in it. maybe you need to learn that yes there are risks that those having the

The antigen (proper word for your 'the strain') count is one thing that the so-called 'anti-vaxxer' are NOT worried about.  Recently the pro-vax side is desperately trying to bring it up over and over again and pretend like the anti-vaxxers think it's a problem.  The reason why is that it isn't a problem and they have proof it isn't.  'We' never voiced concern about it.  It's just a wee bit to complex for most people though so I don't doubt that this will be lost when the slather on the propaganda about the 'mountain of studies' they have.

<snip - largely incoherent drivel>
the virus and vaccine is not the killer. its your bodies own immunopathy reaction to an invader thats the killer
the real thing that you could should consider a worry about vaccines. is not the vaccine. or the risk of people still getting symptoms.. but instead the addative (adjunct) they use. as that in of itself can hurt people if the wrong one is used

The word you are looking for is 'adjuvant.'  It's an irritant which sort of turbo-charges the immune system and is necessary to make certain vaccine classes 'work' (where 'work' simply means get the titer count to a certain level defined in regulatory documents.)

One of the troubles with adjuvants is that they make the immune system go crazy not only against the antigen of the vaccine, but with everything else it's doing besides (which includes knocking off badly behaving or retired cells of one's own body.)  Instant auto-immunity problems.  Usually they use Aluminum salts as adjuvants.  They've tried other things like squalene which is similar to the oil lubricating one's joints.  Guess what that brought on.  If you guessed arthritis, congratulations.

here is the point.
did you know that right now. your body is actually full of billions of bacteria and viruses. yep we are all carriers.

Another 'no shit' moment...of many when talking to you.  I would add that without a lot of them human life is impossible.

why do you think even though measles and mumps meant to have been 'irradicated' people who are not immune still get it.

One reason is that the vaccines are undergoing 'failure'.  They are working less and less well as time goes by.

People who had these minor childhood 'right of passage' ailments (like me) never get it again because they created the natural whole immune response.  On top of that, women who had the ailments in childhood retain the antibodies and pass them to their own children protecting them in the first year of life when getting mumps, measles, chicken-pox, etc is actually a high enough risk to worry about.

because other that are immune still carry it.
yep what has happened is the body has learned to not over react and not go into shock when it gets it when your immune. thus allowing the body just to concentrate all its energy on evacuating the pathogen thats not wanted out of the body with no notable sign that its happening.

thinking that something is irradicated is foolish. the reality is that the body learns to cope to handle it real fast and without over reacting. thus not showing mass spread that can be measured.
yep right now. everyone passes on last seasons flu. even when not snotty nose before. its just your body handled it so quick that it didnt get chance to replicate into measurable amounts. so the chance of passing it on is also low.

but i do hope you do more research. and thanks for showing you have learned what immunophathy is all about and that it is a real thing. and that its the bodies reaction to a invader. and not the invader.

Let me try to explain the paper to you.

- They worked on developing a SARS coronavirus vaccine and in animal testing found a rather odd problem:

-    animal subjects which were vaccinated ended up dieing like flies when exposed real disease came around.

- The vaccine 'worked' in that the victim developed antibodies, but:

- It seems as though _in this case_ the vaccine primed the immune system for a rather extreme over-reaction.  (cytokine storm.)

- They warned explicitly to be super careful about this phenomenon if a vaccine is tried in humans.

So vaccine development for SARS coronavirus ceased...or did it?  Some people wonder if some of the victims in China had been part of phase 1 or phase 2 trials of just such a vaccine.  Of course even if this were the case it would be deeply covered up, and a Chinese doesn't really have the right to even know if they were part of a trial.  Same with U.S. servicemen.

The moral of the story is that there are very good reasons why vaccines SHOULD undergo long trials and shortcuts should not be taken.

I would point out the dengue fever is another one of these unusual instance where re-challenge was problematic.  Exposure to a 2nd strain after the first (or after the vaccine) creates a MORE dangerous disease than otherwise.  So the vaccine if given at all should only be given to someone who has already had Dengue once.  This was overlooked in The Philippines and it resulted in a scandal.  Thankfully for the Filipinos it also induced them to be a little more inquisitive and careful about vaccines.  Nobody likes to be a guinea pig, and especially when the developers are scientifically negligent and the public health officials are bought off by Big Pharma who feel like they can get away with almost anything in developing countries.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 03:15:47 PM

<snip - boring stuff that everyone knows and nobody disagrees with posted, presumably, because author is a dumb-shit.>

so thinking everyone should just gather around and lick each others faces and everyone will be fine. is bad advice as is telling people to avoid a vaccine when it finally does arrive next year to curb the over reaction of the body next year

Ya, ummm, before you rush out to get your necessarily poorly tested coronavirus vaccine next year, you may want to have a peek at this:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3335060/pdf/pone.0035421.pdf

Actually, that's not really aimed at you, Franky.  It's more for people who understand scientific stuff a little bit.  But maybe a friend can help you out before you make a big mistake.

maybe you need to read it a few more times to understand it better
maybe you need to work out why a vaccine has a small amount of the strain in it. maybe you need to learn that yes there are risks that those having the vaccine may also trigger the fever/respiratory systems..
yep i already told you all about the immunopathy response even before you posted the link. heck you even made it bold highlighed which shows you atleast read it

what your not taking into account are these things
vaccines use the virus strain identifiers but make it impotent to not replicate. this allows the body to see a invador. handle it without the mass body spread.
then the body knows whats best to do next time to cut it short without panic.
however some people immune issues even if a non-replicating virus is introduced, when their body sees it their body automatically over reacts. even if the viral count itself is low

the virus and vaccine is not the killer. its your bodies own immunopathy reaction to an invader thats the killer
the real thing that you could should consider a worry about vaccines. is not the vaccine. or the risk of people still getting symptoms.. but instead the addative (adjunct) they use. as that in of itself can hurt people if the wrong one is used

here is the point.
did you know that right now. your body is actually full of billions of bacteria and viruses. yep we are all carriers.
why do you think even though measles and mumps meant to have been 'irradicated' people who are not immune still get it.
because other that are immune still carry it.
yep what has happened is the body has learned to not over react and not go into shock when it gets it when your immune. thus allowing the body just to concentrate all its energy on evacuating the pathogen thats not wanted out of the body with no notable sign that its happening.

thinking that something is irradicated is foolish. the reality is that the body learns to cope to handle it real fast and without over reacting. thus not showing mass spread that can be measured.
yep right now. everyone passes on last seasons flu. even when not snotty nose before. its just your body handled it so quick that it didnt get chance to replicate into measurable amounts. so the chance of passing it on is also low.

but i do hope you do more research. and thanks for showing you have learned what immunophathy is all about and that it is a real thing. and that its the bodies reaction to a invader. and not the invader.

The big point that you don't realize about Coronavirus and most other viruses is...

... everything said is close to 100% HEARSAY... or show us the court docs.

It's all simply blabber and media propaganda.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4487

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 03:35:15 PM

People who had these minor childhood 'right of passage' ailments (like me) never get it again because they created the natural whole immune response.  On top of that, women who had the ailments in childhood retain the antibodies and pass them to their own children protecting them in the first year of life when getting mumps, measles, chicken-pox, etc is actually a high enough risk to worry about.

you really have no clue.
the pathogen antibodies do not pass onto babies in the womb.
in the womb the womans body challenges any ailments and doesnt let the ailment get into the unbornkids system. its like the blood/brain barrier. where its designed to not let anything in.

babies actually AFTER BIRTH should be breast fed.. to then and only then build up an immunity to common things of the past.

but here is the thing that you have stumbled and fell ..
your not immune to new things just because you or your mother had something else in the past.
thinking that having 'right of passage' ailments as a kid means your not going to get co-vid19 this year is foolish.

there are actual studies that show when people get sick if you had the immune measure response signals on a 1-10 scale
if 1is minor and 10 is severe
if you get a certain strain.your body starts at 1 and if not sorted goes to 2 if that not sorted goes to 3
your bodys antibodies adapt to learn how to handle that strain better next time
so next time you get that strain you might be a 0 or 1

however getting many strains that end up with a 3 makes your body default to 3 from the begining and then go to 4-5

this is why older people are at risk because their defaults might be set to 4-5 even at the very first signal of having a pathogen invasion.
as for the other stuff.. i find it funny how you say some BS and conspiracy in one post.. i then correct you.. then you post as if you knew what i said all along and im just spouting out common stuff..
its a weird thing i am noticing from you the method to flip flip back and forth and then go on a speach about how i should be the one that researches..

sorry but its you that should research first and form an opinion.. not form an opinion. find lose info to back it up. get corrected by others. then research and realise your wrong. then act as if you always knew the truth and that the person that corrected you hadnt done their homework

but please. how about just skip the first step of forming an opinion and trying to find lose flimsy info to back your opinion. and go straight to the point of pretend your opinion before u even write it is wrong. and then critique your own opinion by researching outside of your opinion.
then you will come to more conclusions that are correct. without you looking like a flip flopping mind changer

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 03:38:25 PM

The big point that you don't realize about Coronavirus and most other viruses is...

Cool

dont you even try to but in with pretending you know about courts by saying court buzzwords like hearsay
you have already been proved in many topics you fail the basic knowledge test.
and karl lentz is not proof. he himself using your own words is 'hear say'
as proven by your lack of ability to research the 'la la la' challenge i set you MONTHS AGO(im still waiting)
and the fact that karl lentz himself said 'lalala' which shows even his accounts are not accurate to reality
so you should try to do some research

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 03:40:57 PM

you really have no clue.
in the womb the womans body challenges any ailments and doesnt let the ailment get into the unbornkids system. its like the blood/brain barrier. where its designed to not let anything in.

babies actually AFTER BIRTH should be breast fed.. to then and only then build up an immunity to common things of the past.

but here is the thing that you have stumbled and fell ..
your not immune to new things just because you or your mother had something else in the past.
thinking that having 'right of passage' ailments as a kid means your not going to get co-vid19 this year is foolish.

there are actual studies that show when people get sick if you had the immune measure response signals on a 1-10 scale
if 1is minor and 10 is severe
if you get a certain strain.your body starts at 1 and if not sorted goes to 2 if that not sorted goes to 3
your bodys antibodies adapt to learn how to handle that strain better next time
so next time you get that strain you might be a 0 or 1

however getting many strains that end up with a 3 makes your body default to 3 from the begining and then go to 4-5

this is why older people are at risk because their defaults might be set to 4-5 even at the very first signal of having a pathogen invasion.
as for the other stuff.. i find it funny how you say some BS and conspiracy in one post.. i then correct you.. then you post as if you knew what i said all along and im just spouting out common stuff..
its a weird thing i am noticing from you the method to flip flip back and forth and then go on a speach about how i should be the one that researches..

sorry but its you that should research first and form an opinion.. not form an opinion. find lose info to back it up. get corrected by others. then research and realise your wrong. then act as if you always knew the truth and that the person that corrected you hadnt done their homework

but please. how about just skip the first step of forming an opinion and trying to find lose flimsy info to back your opinion. and go straight to the point of pretend your opinion before u even write it is wrong. and then critique your own opinion by researching outside of your opinion.
then you will come to more conclusions that are correct. without you looking like a flip flopping mind changer

You are so goofy. Everybody knows this stuff. tvbcof wasn't even talking about most of what you blabbed. But, it makes for two good things (your blabbing, I mean):
1. You get a higher Activity rating;
2. People recognize that you are smart about all kinds of points, but dumb about sticking to the conversation.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 03:43:10 PM

Cool

dont you even try to but in with pretending you know about courts by saying court buzzwords like hearsay
you have already been proved in many topics you fail the basic knowledge test.
and karl lentz is not proof. he himself using your own words is 'hear say'
as proven by your lack of ability to research the 'la la la' challenge i set you MONTHS AGO(im still waiting)
and the fact that karl lentz himself said 'lalala' which shows even his accounts are not accurate to reality
so you should try to do some research

See what I mean? All the CV stuff is hearsay... so far at least. And that was the point. But you go blab about stuff that doesn't have anything to do with it. HOWEVER, we like it when you do this. It makes it so much easier to disregard everything you post.

Cool

EDIT: Do you have a ghost writer who tells you what to post?  Cheesy

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 03:57:24 PM

you really have no clue.

Firstly, you are just plain wrong:  From: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4165321/ (as well as the first thing on the top of Google from a simple search.)

The vast majority of maternal antibodies are of the IgG isotype. In humans, maternal antibodies are preferentially transferred before birth transplacentally, and in animals of veterinary importance, preferentially through uptake of IgG in the intestine from colostrum within the first 24 h after birth.

Secondly, it doesn't matter since I was thinking more of breastfeeding anyway.

The rest of your stuff seems to be the same kind of babble you are known for and since it is not relevant it isn't worth the time to go through and try to correct...when it is even clear what point you were trying to make...if you were even trying.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 04:01:13 PM

See what I mean? All the CV stuff is hearsay... so far at least. And that was the point. But you go blab about stuff that doesn't have anything to do with it. HOWEVER, we like it when you do this. It makes it so much easier to disregard everything you post.

Cool

If so, the dude badly needs to fire his ghost writer and hire a new one!

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 04:09:11 PM

Cool

If so, the dude badly needs to fire his ghost writer and hire a new one!

LOL!

But, if there is forced isolation in the UK for people over 70, doesn't such include a whole bunch of government people? So, are they running government out of their homes?

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 04:53:47 PM

its been many days since this topic was launched

the is no use of force
no police officers ecorting people home
no gun shirts fired at people that refuse
no arrests

no government intervention/force
it is just advised that obviously the older you are the more at risk of ANY health problem you are.. yea thats hw age works no one is an immortal 2000year old person.

the advisory is for elderly people to be more careful and cautious.
UK is not under some marshal law with armed police enforcing isolation

so i think this topic has made itself irrelevant just by the fact that time has passed and the 'force' is not occuring
have a nice day with al the scare tactics though, by which i mean scare tactics by people in this forum shouting how things are not as they seem..
...yet reality shows what reality is

coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1104

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 05:25:51 PM

its been many days since this topic was launched

True, but there's some interesting development in Italy.
I've read that they don't have enough respirators so they had to decide what age group can be sacrificed for the greater good. People above 60 aren't given oxygen and are not intubated so that those younger with higher chances can be treated. For this reason there's so many deaths in Italy when compared to other countries and there's most likely going to be more.
Just wait until the UK comes up with a similar "treatment".

squatz1
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285

Flying Hellfish is a Commie

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 07:52:40 PM

The reason they're getting closer and closer to fully doing this is because the old people in these nations (and lets be real, EVERYONE) wasn't taking this seriously at first and some may not be taking this seriously not. The best way to 'flatten the curve' of infections is to stay home, that's it. There's no other way to handle things rather then just sitting on your ass and not interacting with others (your family is one thing, but that's it)

I have family members in southern Italy who still aren't listening to the Quarantine rules and are breaking them on the daily to go to the coffee shop, hangout with some friends, etc. All they're doing is making this worse for themselves which is why the government is thinking about action.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀████████████████▄  ████                 █████   ▀████▄    ▄████▀  ▄██████████████   ████████████▀  ▄█████████████▀  ▄█████████████▄
              ▀████  ████               ▄███▀███▄   ▀████▄▄████▀               ████   ████                ████                   ▀████
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████  ████              ████   ████    ▀██████▀      ██████████████▄   ████████████▀       ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
   ██████████████▀   ████            ▄███▀     ▀███▄    ████        ████        ████  ████                ████       ██████████████▀
   ████              ████████████▀  ████   ██████████   ████        ████████████████  █████████████▀      ████       ████      ▀████▄
   ▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀

#1 CRYPTO CASINO & SPORTSBOOK
  WELCOME
BONUS
.INSTANT & FAST.
.TRANSACTION.....
.PROVABLY FAIR.
......& SECURE......
.24/7 CUSTOMER.
............SUPPORT.
BTC      |      ETH      |      LTC      |      XRP      |      XMR      |      BNB      |     more
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 08:13:32 PM

The reason they're getting closer and closer to fully doing this is because the old people in these nations (and lets be real, EVERYONE) wasn't taking this seriously at first

thats because we have some dumb nutters who stupidly want to spout out nonsense that people should be automatically immune from all viruses purely from being born

sorry but being born or being breast fed wont protect a 70yo guy
after all te 2019 strain was not even around in 1949 while the now 70yo was gestating

but hey nutter will be nutters and only use small quotes from small excerts that only fit their opinion. rather than do proper open minded research and then form an opinion based on multiple different sources

but until then we will ave idiots trying to promote their anti-vaxxer stance and vegan diets as some shield for all ailments
.. then will come phase two of their plan. become an affiliate marketer of suppliments and pills sized 'herbal' extracts

squatz1
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285

Flying Hellfish is a Commie

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 08:16:08 PM

The reason they're getting closer and closer to fully doing this is because the old people in these nations (and lets be real, EVERYONE) wasn't taking this seriously at first

thats because we have some dumb nutters who stupidly want to spout out nonsense that people should be automatically immune from all viruses purely from being born

sorry but being born or being breast fed wont protect a 70yo guy
after all te 2019 strain was not even around in 1949 while the now 70yo was gestating

but hey nutter will be nutters and only use small quotes from small excerts that only fit their opinion. rather than do proper open minded research and then form an opinion based on multiple different sources

but until then we will ave idiots trying to promote their anti-vaxxer stance and vegan diets as some shield for all ailments
.. then will come phase two of their plan. become an affiliate marketer of suppliments and pills sized 'herbal' extracts

Though I think that they weren't take this seriously at first, though once they see this horrible virus come to their town and begin to kill people that they knew and they love, they will begin to take it seriously. I can understand that it may be hard to see something as legitimate if it's not close to you yet, and you just imagine it all the way around the world.

But when it's in your backyard, things get a lot more serious, FAST.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀████████████████▄  ████                 █████   ▀████▄    ▄████▀  ▄██████████████   ████████████▀  ▄█████████████▀  ▄█████████████▄
              ▀████  ████               ▄███▀███▄   ▀████▄▄████▀               ████   ████                ████                   ▀████
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████  ████              ████   ████    ▀██████▀      ██████████████▄   ████████████▀       ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
   ██████████████▀   ████            ▄███▀     ▀███▄    ████        ████        ████  ████                ████       ██████████████▀
   ████              ████████████▀  ████   ██████████   ████        ████████████████  █████████████▀      ████       ████      ▀████▄
   ▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀

#1 CRYPTO CASINO & SPORTSBOOK
  WELCOME
BONUS
.INSTANT & FAST.
.TRANSACTION.....
.PROVABLY FAIR.
......& SECURE......
.24/7 CUSTOMER.
............SUPPORT.
BTC      |      ETH      |      LTC      |      XRP      |      XMR      |      BNB      |     more
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 08:22:50 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2020, 08:35:49 PM by BADecker

^^^ But the point is keeping people from harm. Anything we try to do outside of simply getting sick and going to bed - or in some cases, the morgue - will only create more chaos and kill more people than if we did nothing special at all.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 06:58:56 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2020, 07:18:20 AM by franky1

Though I think that they weren't take this seriously at first, though once they see this horrible virus come to their town and begin to kill people that they knew and they love, they will begin to take it seriously. I can understand that it may be hard to see something as legitimate if it's not close to you yet, and you just imagine it all the way around the world.

most of the dumb nutter antivaxxers are and have been socially excluded anyway most their life. meaning not many friends to be invited to birthday parties.
you can usually spot the basement dweller/hippy commune person a mile away in this forum. because they try a little too hard to grab onto new trends like veganism/antivaxxing/herbal remedies. but lack the attention to detail. they just try too hard to want to make themselves seem part of a group, an ass kisser and also try to make themselves look like they are the lead advocate of their opinion trying to spread it like a cult worship

so with them already being so socially isolated in the real world they feel they can never get it and have no friends to lose in the real world so they spout out any old crap thinking they can get away with it and no one can find them in their basement

but i still laugh that some think because they had the flu once as a kid they are gonna be fine when they are old. or that being born, in of itself is a immunity shield.. not realising if that were true everyone would be immune because everyone is born.

so to all the dumb antivaxxers and herbal remedy gurus
the reason you think your immune is because of your opinion. but the reality is because you never broke a bone playing sports or with other kids and never had the flu, your deluded into thinking your superman/immortal
but, in short. you never really went out into the world and mingled with people to then have real world pains and ailments

(this post is not aimed at anyone specific, as i have come across many of these types of people in my life/travels. but if you feel personally offended/targetted by what i said. then it just means what i have said has hit a bit close to home to be descriptive of you) (no need to respond. just realise by being offended. you have obviously realised you have these negative qualities)

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 08:41:17 AM

most of the dumb nutter antivaxxers are and have been socially excluded anyway most their life. meaning not many friends to be invited to birthday parties.
you can usually spot the basement dweller/hippy commune person a mile away in this forum. because they try a little too hard to grab onto new trends like veganism/antivaxxing/herbal remedies. but lack the attention to detail. they just try too hard to want to make themselves seem part of a group, an ass kisser and also try to make themselves look like they are the lead advocate of their opinion trying to spread it like a cult worship

so with them already being so socially isolated in the real world they feel they can never get it and have no friends to lose in the real world so they spout out any old crap thinking they can get away with it and no one can find them in their basement

but i still laugh that some think because they had the flu once as a kid they are gonna be fine when they are old. or that being born, in of itself is a immunity shield.. not realising if that were true everyone would be immune because everyone is born.

so to all the dumb antivaxxers and herbal remedy gurus
the reason you think your immune is because of your opinion. but the reality is because you never broke a bone playing sports or with other kids and never had the flu, your deluded into thinking your superman/immortal
but, in short. you never really went out into the world and mingled with people to then have real world pains and ailments

(this post is not aimed at anyone specific, as i have come across many of these types of people in my life/travels. but if you feel personally offended/targetted by what i said. then it just means what i have said has hit a bit close to home to be descriptive of you) (no need to respond. just realise by being offended. you have obviously realised you have these negative qualities)

Now that's a right proper troll post!  Out of deference to your effort I won't even trim it.

Just FWIW, it's not very accurate in my case, but I'm also not un-vaxed.  I just got an earlier vaccine schedule formulated back before the vaccine companies were given blanket legal immunity from harm cause by their vaccines and thus took a little more interest in safety research.

It was also back in a time when the autism rate was 1/10,000 (now running about 1/40) and when it was almost unheard of to see a kid with a nebulizer, a peanut allergy, an auto-immune disease.  In fact it was rare for a kid be on almost any prescription medication at all.  Now it's like 1 in 2 kids are on some med...and Big Pharma is laughing all the way to the bank.

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 09:28:51 AM

well your vaccines from when you were a kid did not include a vaccine for this years corona.
neither did your mothers immunity when you were gestating neither was her breastmilk

point is many many numbskulls are saying herd immunity is where people should be forced to gather together in public and actually get it and pass it.
this is selfish for 2 reasons
1. those that think they are superman and immortal and think the will be fine. are not thinking about the risk that maybe they won be and not thinking about others who get it due to these stupid ideas
2. if everyone got it and we had 40k in the UK that could die and another 30k serious enough.. thus ~70k hospital need
there just aint that many hospital beds and staff to look after the seriously ill
3. herd immunity is also to separate from the weaker flock (sheep analogy: black sheep of the family). so if our going to follow herd mentality.. its 2 sided isolate yourselves to prevent the weaker sheep getting it so much/in huge numbers of flock

so think more about others and not your own health when spouting herd immunity stuff
everyone will get it. but its best to stagger it by isolating people releasing people and isolating people in stages

if your 70 and still want to pretend your superman and its fine for you to go out. stay away from other people. even if you are symptomless doesnt mean your not a carrier

as for the autism stuff.. again the vaccine is not the issue its the adjuct/addative/catalyst they add into it that may cause issues. its not about saying no to all vaccines its about asking whats in a vaccine and decide based on the ingrediants. not just blanked ban stop having vaccines based on what a blog post said.

if you want to be selfish and not care about others. atleast let them get it.. and use them as the sandbox to see if its safe. if they dont have adverse reactions. then you know you can then take it.
dont just be blinded and ignorant to just say no just because you have not got the energy to research/think/make independant decision based on an overview of all evidence
but anyway. a vaccine is not even available and wont be for a long while so dont see why antivaxxers are getting so energetic about corona.. its not even a thing to talk about right now

Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 11:37:39 AM

^^^ But the point is keeping people from harm. Anything we try to do outside of simply getting sick and going to bed - or in some cases, the morgue - will only create more chaos and kill more people than if we did nothing special at all.

Cool

The UK government reacted very late to this pandemic.
UK already suffers a lot of deaths and a lot of infections and it is just the start.
I don't want to believe that we are going to see another Italy in the UK region. It would be very unfortunate for the European continent.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 12:27:04 PM

the foolish thing is..
its the government that wanted to keep it voluntary and just ask people to be responsible and socially distance and social isolate
yep they wanted people to self-govern and do it for the right reasons

however some numbskulls think they are immortal superman and should not have to socially distance and want to go to shops and do normal things...
this then caused the government observe people still gathering and so he is now about to consider lawful restriction. and i predict the numbskulls will blame governments for doing lawful isolation policies

these numbskulls are not realising they are the reason the government has to step in. is because people dont take responsibility for themselves and those around them

going to mcdonalds and sitting down for a couple hours. rather than getting a takeaway coffee and leaving in 4 minutes. has not been a good visual thing to observe.
going to morrisons and asking staff to open a cornered off area just to charge a phone is thinking more about oneselfs need than the general community
bulk buying food has even by the UK PM been said as selfish.

i know i picked morrisons and mcdonalds in this topic because they were mentioned in this topic. but the PM doesnt know about this topic but still thinks people doing these examples is selfish. so dont take it as a personal attack. but just take it as a enlightening moment to realise that your lifestyle has to change to help the community.

i personally realise that travel is restricted. and i happily decided not to travel around. so yea i foresee and plan to be stuck in england all summer.. i accept it and take responsibility that my lifestyle has to change

im not blaming pro-vaxxers, im not blaming government, not even blaming airlines. it just is what it is

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: