Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:44:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Special Auction] 4x Denarium ½ BTC Gold 2018 coin [ENDED]  (Read 664 times)
Technomage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1056

Affordable Physical Bitcoins - Denarium.com

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2020, 12:39:00 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2020, 07:17:35 PM by Technomage

Description: Special Auction for 4x Denarium ½ BTC Gold 2018 coin
Starting bid: 0.13 BTC
End date and time: Monday 23rd of March at 20:00 UTC and when there have been no new bids in *5 minutes*
Payment methods accepted: Bitcoin
Additional information: Read below

This is one of the first auctions in our series of auctions related to the Denarium closing sale. For more information on the closing sale read this article.

Here is an auction for 4x proof quality Denarium ½ BTC Gold 2018 coins from a special closing sale auction batch. The coins have ½ Troy ounce gold content. The total batch to be auctioned during the closing sale is 10 coins and in this auction we are auctioning 4 coins. These closing sale coins have a special C serial which is not present in any of our other coins.

The coins in this auction are pre-assembled and the serial numbers of the 4 coins in this auction are: C21, C22, C23, C24.

Pictures of the coin

Package of the coin
High-tech CertiLine BarCard® package protects the coin from tampering activities, making apparent any forgery and counterfeiting attempts. When the BarCard® is opened an invalidation warning will be displayed (SEAL OPEN) on the internal surface of the lodging card and the seal card. Undetected reuse or reassembly of the package will not be possible.

General information

You are ONLY bidding for the coin itself, not the bitcoin value inside the coin. If you win a coin, you can choose to buy it loaded which will add the BTC to the auction price. Or you can choose to buy it empty. To the US we can only sell coins that are not loaded by us. The "empty" coins can easily be loaded with bitcoin value by the customer himself/herself, however.

Denomination of the coin is 0.5 BTC.

The auction price includes the VAT (EU customers). Duties and taxes may apply depending your country. The buyer is responsible for the possible duties and taxes.

Shipping cost

Free of charge worldwide! The value of this is around 50 € on average depending on the location, so keep that in mind when bidding. Smiley

Serial numbers

All the coins have special closing sale serials (C). The serials reserved for the coins in this auction are C21, C22, C23, C24. These are very special since all the coins sold at the website have either L (loaded) or E (empty) serials and the coins from our earlier auctions have the A (auction) serials.

The winners of the auction can (in succession starting from the highest bidder) choose which serial they want. It can be the lowest available but also one of the others. You have 5 days to answer which serial number you want.

Shipping date

Estimated delivery within a week from the end of the auction. Further delays may apply due to the Corona virus.

How to bid

You can bid for any amount of coins from 1 coin to 4 coins. The bidding format is "2 @ 0.2" which means "I'm bidding for 2 coins, 0.2 bitcoins each". If you want to bid for one coin only, post "1 @ 0.2". If for all of them, post "5 @ 0.2". The auction is conducted by using at most 2 decimals. So you can bid "2 @ 0.21" but DO NOT bid "2 @ 0.211".

So if I were bidding for 2 coins and 0.2 BTC each, I would post "2 @ 0.2".

Each winner will pay exactly the amount that they bid. Meaning that if the highest bidder bid 0.4 bitcoin and the lowest winning bidder bid 0.2 bitcoin, then the highest bidder will pay 0.4 bitcoin for his coin and the lowest winning bidder will pay 0.2 bitcoin for his.

Please note that it is not allowed to make a new bid that is lower than your previous bid. The highest bid you have made stands.

Auction rules

- When you post a bid, the bids in your previous posts are considered to be automatically canceled (unless the bid was lower than your previous bid in which case the previous bid stands). You can put multiple bids in one post, however.
- All bid prices must be evenly divisible by 0.01.
- If two people bid at the same price, the person who bid first will be first in line to win a coin.
- Bids are considered invalid and will be ignored if they do not specify the price of the bid and the amount of coins the bidder is bidding for, or if they could not possibly win any slots.
- Bids lower than your previous bids are considered invalid. Highest bid made stands.
- Winning bidders must inform me within 24 hours after the end of the auction which serial number they are choosing. Then the winner has another 24 hours to pay the full auction price.

If these rules are confusing, please ask in the thread and we will answer.

We will reserve the right to reject bids, even days after the bid is made. If bids are rejected for any reason, the next bids in line that didn't win originally, will come into play and will have a chance to buy a bar.

Note: Communication regarding the auction can happen via either the account of the original poster OR the official Denarium account (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=523013).

Important: Auction payments should ONLY be paid through a Coinpayments link that we send to the winner. Do not, under any circumstances, make payment to a Bitcoin address sent by PM.

At the moment we will not deliver these products to Brazil, India, Russia, Iran and North Korea. Other temporary restrictions may occur due to the coronavirus, but we will ship the products as soon as possible.

Note: If you can not send a direct message here, please use the email address store@denarium.com

If you don’t want to send your address through Bitcointalk private message, then you can also use Privnote service https://privnote.com/

Good luck!

Denarium closing sale discounts now up to 43%! Check out our products from here!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Technomage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2020, 05:42:00 PM

6 days left.

Denarium closing sale discounts now up to 43%! Check out our products from here!
Technomage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2020, 01:41:27 PM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

Starting bid lowered to 0.14 BTC due to changes in the BTC/XAU value ratio.

Technomage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2020, 09:38:56 AM

Starting bid lowered to 0.13 BTC due to changes in the BTC/XAU value ratio.

anonymousminer
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1242

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 04:19:35 PM

STOP SPAMMING about your crap auctions!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5233230.msg54058956#msg54058956
domob
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1166

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2020, 06:29:57 PM

2 @ 0.13

Use your Namecoin identity as OpenID: https://nameid.org/
Donations: 1domobKsPZ5cWk2kXssD8p8ES1qffGUCm | NMC: NCdomobcmcmVdxC5yxMitojQ4tvAtv99pY
BM-GtQnWM3vcdorfqpKXsmfHQ4rVYPG5pKS | GPG 0xA7330737
capitalfintech

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 04:39:32 AM

2 @ 0.13
K-Paxian
Copper Member

Activity: 272
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 03:43:34 PM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

why so rude?  Huh

Vires in numeris
anonymousminer
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1242

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 03:58:28 PM

Because this is how they take care of their customers as these were replacements for worse coins:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5183542.msg52419581#msg52419581

Then they spam my inbox trying to get me to buy more of their trash.  That's why so rude.  Thanks for asking.

I stand by my comments and my red trust.  Honestly, not sad to see them go.
Technomage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2020, 12:28:31 PM

Because this is how they take care of their customers as these were replacements for worse coins:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5183542.msg52419581#msg52419581

Then they spam my inbox trying to get me to buy more of their trash.  That's why so rude.  Thanks for asking.

I apologize for the PM spam, the idea there was to contact everyone who has posted in our auction threads before, to make sure they are aware of this last chance to buy Denarium products straight from the manufacturer. I'm sure some appreciated it, but in your case sending the message was probably ill-advised. Sorry for that, will not happen again.

As for the quality issue, I hope you can respect our final auctions enough to keep these topics clean, we just want to get these auctions over with and concentrate on the actual auction. I have responded to this on our Denarium general thread and hope any further discussion, if any, continues there.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1021159.msg54069877#msg54069877

Technomage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2020, 12:29:53 PM

Current winning bids

domob 0.13
domob 0.13
capitalfintech 0.13
capitalfintech 0.13

Two and a half days to go.

omicron1
Copper Member

Activity: 37
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 12:54:07 PM

I apologize for the PM spam, the idea there was to contact everyone who has posted in our auction threads before, to make sure they are aware of this last chance to buy Denarium products straight from the manufacturer. I'm sure some appreciated it, but in your case sending the message was probably ill-advised. Sorry for that, will not happen again.

As for the quality issue, I hope you can respect our final auctions enough to keep these topics clean, we just want to get these auctions over with and concentrate on the actual auction. I have responded to this on our Denarium general thread and hope any further discussion, if any, continues there.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1021159.msg54069877#msg54069877

You still don't understand that by changing rules in the previous auction you have ruined your credibility.

Technomage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2020, 01:17:39 PM

You still don't understand that by changing rules in the previous auction you have ruined your credibility.

We have run dozens of auctions here at Bitcointalk. Over 95% of them have not had any issues. The issue relating to underbidding that we had in one recent auction, which you're probably referring to, can't happen in these final auctions. That issue has been clearly clarified in the updated rules.

Besides bidding, only questions about the product itself, or our closing sale / inventory etc, are on topic. Please have enough respect to keep the auction threads clean.

If you want to whine about stuff, do that in the general Denarium thread, please: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1021159.740

Technomage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2020, 04:17:29 PM

Current winning bids

domob 0.13
domob 0.13
capitalfintech 0.13
capitalfintech 0.13

Auction ends tomorrow!

PS. The issue of newbie accounts bidding in our auctions has been discussed like 3-4 times in the past. Short version: Our company has a 100k client base in our crypto services as a whole, and sometimes we market these to all of them, and most don't have a Bitcointalk account. So this happens. It may happen again, as we're trying to push the closing sale especially through all channels.

Technomage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2020, 05:25:16 PM

Current winning bids

domob 0.13
domob 0.13
capitalfintech 0.13
capitalfintech 0.13

Auction ends in 2.5 hours!

Technomage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2020, 07:53:09 PM

Ends soon!

Technomage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2020, 08:01:58 PM

Auction over! Winners:

domob 0.13
domob 0.13
capitalfintech 0.13
capitalfintech 0.13

Our official Denarium account will handle the practicalities (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=523013) with the winners tomorrow.

domob
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1166

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2020, 06:19:14 AM

Very cool, looking forward to my coins! Smiley

Use your Namecoin identity as OpenID: https://nameid.org/
Donations: 1domobKsPZ5cWk2kXssD8p8ES1qffGUCm | NMC: NCdomobcmcmVdxC5yxMitojQ4tvAtv99pY
BM-GtQnWM3vcdorfqpKXsmfHQ4rVYPG5pKS | GPG 0xA7330737
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3009

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 07:59:24 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2020, 09:59:11 AM by ChiBitCTy
Merited by TheNewAnon135246 (1)

Current winning bids

domob 0.13
domob 0.13
capitalfintech 0.13
capitalfintech 0.13

Auction ends tomorrow!

PS. The issue of newbie accounts bidding in our auctions has been discussed like 3-4 times in the past. Short version: Our company has a 100k client base in our crypto services as a whole, and sometimes we market these to all of them, and most don't have a Bitcointalk account. So this happens. It may happen again, as we're trying to push the closing sale especially through all channels.

Yeah none of us who’ve been around long enough believe you. Why do they go out of their way to create accounts and only ever active during your auctions? Wouldn’t you think maybe one of them would be interested in other stuff here. I mean they’re buying crypto coins..they’ve got to have some sort of interest in coin collecting...or perhaps shareholders trying to artificially inflate ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This article is quite a doozy. https://news.bitcoin.com/regulations-have-ruined-the-physical-bitcoin-industry/

The author is well aware of the collectibles landscape, has been for years, but goes well out of his way to make up a bunch of false claims about this hobby/current landscape and in the end only one company is left standing and comes in to the picture as a sort of solution to the entire themed problem.. Any guess which company? Hint they are the only maker with multiple coins in the headings picture.  I made several comments pointing out Jamie’s false claims and replied with how they were false. Funny .. Roger Ver preaches no censorship yet he deleted my posts.

You’ll notice in other collectible articles Jamie’s written he’s stated clearly at the end that they are not paid advertisements.  No such disclaimer on this one though. Kinda interesting right! Figured you guys hadn’t ever seen it, so thought I’d share. Will surely be missed.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███