Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:53:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ins, a ghost coin ?  (Read 180 times)
Jo.surf (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 10:26:50 PM

Hi guys i logged in after ages to my Kucoin account and i cannot find this coin anymore (INS)? I can't find on coinmarketcap neither.. Can somebody tells me if it even existed or i've just dreamed about Huh
I had it in my account for sure..
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2020, 11:10:19 PM

For me, this shitcoin is already dead.
What I only remember before when bull run 2017 - 2018, when they start to be trading on the Binance, in just few minutes huge pump happens with almost above 100% increase from it's ICO price but after few hours/days, boom dump and probably scam exit of the owners.

betty11
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 03:38:56 AM

You should always follow up your crypto asset and know when to sell off, some projects and exchanges have been closing down as they complain of lack of fund to continue with the project after lavishing the ICO fund collected on their expensive lifestyle, they close down to start another project with different team and different locations. Shitcoins are death traps.
Raflesia

Activity: 2338
Merit: 572

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2020, 04:47:52 AM

Maybe the coin is dead so that it is no longer available on the exchange, are you late in selling or do not really follow the development of this INS project? If you just remember now that you have INS coins because they are sold I think it's too late and the coins are no longer in another exchange.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1251

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2020, 04:56:17 AM

I think OP is talking about INS ecosystem which was a marketplace for products of different companies ranging for soap and detergent to groceries. They had an ICO in 2017 if I am not wrong and then changed their name to Insolar and denoted by the ticker XNS.

They have a token swap described here:

https://medium.com/insolar/updated-and-improved-ins-to-xns-swap-terms-9a23e9ac02e0

Not sure if this was what the OP meant. Waiting for their reply.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 05:47:10 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2020, 06:15:51 AM by Rodeo02

Hi guys i logged in after ages to my Kucoin account and i cannot find this coin anymore (INS)? I can't find on coinmarketcap neither.. Can somebody tells me if it even existed or i've just dreamed about Huh
Ins ecosystem is that what coins you are looking for?

Checking the CMC i dont see it already there maybe they have been delisted for not having a volume.

You can check thier ann here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2208591.0
Its looks like they change already thier name from ins ecosystem to insolar.
DDante

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 08:01:48 AM

Probably the coin get delisted or dead already, I suggest you try to reach the team on social media group like telegram or others and if you can't reach them it means they exit scam already, it might if be that they have token swap
thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 12:58:47 PM

Are you talking about Insolar or Insureum? You should have searched that project's name in Google! Maybe you held Insolar coin in Kucoin exchange, now check the Kucoin's announcements board, you must find there an announcement regarding INS coin. Insolar is migrated into XNS ticker, INS is not anymore valid! So, find the Insolar telegram group and migrate your coin before August!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
thisnewcoin

Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 01:13:05 PM

Probably the coin get delisted or dead already, I suggest you try to reach the team on social media group like telegram or others and if you can't reach them it means they exit scam already, it might if be that they have token swap

Yes, INS migrated into XNS ticker! Whoever can't find their token on the exchange they should follow the procedure as you mentioned! Ask in telegram group, follow the twitter account to get the updates and other social accounts! Everything can be available by searching on Google!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Jo.surf (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 12:03:21 AM

I think OP is talking about INS ecosystem which was a marketplace for products of different companies ranging for soap and detergent to groceries. They had an ICO in 2017 if I am not wrong and then changed their name to Insolar and denoted by the ticker XNS.

They have a token swap described here:

https://medium.com/insolar/updated-and-improved-ins-to-xns-swap-terms-9a23e9ac02e0

Not sure if this was what the OP meant. Waiting for their reply.
Yes, you're right, i read they swapped to another coin Xns. with a 1:10 ratio but the problem is they will deliver the previous amount daily to end in the 2023 !!!
ahyadinnn

Activity: 1554
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 12:14:47 AM

I have checked and the coins are still in Coingecko maybe because they swap from it you don't find them, if you have their coins, you should always keep up with the latest news about the development of the coin and not miss the news to swap their coins, you can check prices and more here https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/insolar#markets
Jo.surf (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 12:26:22 AM

Unfortunately i made the mistake to buy hundreds of shitcoins in the past so i don't have the time neither the will to follow them in a daily basis.. I lost already several coins.. My hopes are with the eth and ltc i have the rest, except for few more are shit.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 03:39:17 AM

I have checked and the coins are still in Coingecko maybe because they swap from it you don't find them, if you have their coins, you should always keep up with the latest news about the development of the coin and not miss the news to swap their coins, you can check prices and more here https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/insolar#markets

base on coingecko there are still volume in insolar.

its not dead yet its just changing also the thicker from ( INS) to  ( XNS) i think that the reasons why op harder to find it because he is looking in INS which is already change to XNS.

I dont know if they change the contract but if they do and you dont make any swap then there is no chance that you can sell the token you have right now since it will not be the same coin @OP
Python Master
Copper Member

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 04:10:42 AM

It just renamed to XNS. Their official twitter here https://twitter.com/insolario
On Kucoin it is traed with pair XNS/USDT. You should find your Kucoin balance name of XNS coin. I think your coin still there.

I update a status about their swap https://twitter.com/insolario/status/1238081758463213571

zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 04:40:32 AM

I think you only not focused in what you invest. Sometimes Token just change their thicker or swap or anything. You  just miss it. Exchange will not delisted token/coins without announce it before. Lets more focused in your bag and asset you're holding.
joshua123

Activity: 527
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 05:51:28 AM

Ive joined INS before if you are talking about INS ecosystem? They are surely died out. Yeah so sad that it is existed for a very short time after the bullish season. Good thing is I dumped the tokens when they are still active during the pricr of btc is very huge. It was on Binance and other major exchange but somehow CMC remove them due to low trading volume. Probably its still there in your account when you check it on etherscan, but if its on exchange wallet then probably you missed the chance to move it back before they delist it.

zaim7413

Activity: 1260
Merit: 332

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 06:14:07 AM

I think you only not focused in what you invest. Sometimes Token just change their thicker or swap or anything. You  just miss it. Exchange will not delisted token/coins without announce it before. Lets more focused in your bag and asset you're holding.
Yes, if we hold good tokens or coins, then obviously we must always focus, but if we hold shitcoin, then not focusing is also not a problem, because the name shitcoin we want to focus on however there will still be no value in the market, especially in conditions like now.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 06:19:04 AM

Actually those balance should always be in the waller not in exchange if  you are not ready yet to sell it.

Also you should always follow the social media channel of the coins you are investing or you hold so you are always updatex to what happening to thier project.
Python Master
Copper Member

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 12:57:31 AM

Actually those balance should always be in the waller not in exchange if  you are not ready yet to sell it.

Also you should always follow the social media channel of the coins you are investing or you hold so you are always updatex to what happening to thier project.
In case of OP he is lucky because his coin is on Kucoin and Kucoin helps swap his coin. If he hold coin in his own wallet, his coin may become useless because after a period, project will stop support token swap.
So if we keep token on personal wallet, we must always follow news from project.

bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 06:13:01 AM

This is correct. I am not sure whether if the project got delisted what would happened on the tokens of the investors who maybe forgot to withdraw their tokens? Technically the exchange will remove their smart contract leaving the asset for that particular token gone or it will just be hanging around that? Im a bit confuse on that part. Whether the exchange could somehow help them recover that?

Maybe some are just busy to follow any social news on that project. Maybe dont be confident on holding altcoin even though they are listed on big exchange cause incident like this could persist.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: