Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:57:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Activity Check of Top ERC-20 Tokens  (Read 109 times)
crypto1010 (OP)

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 09:41:39 AM

People are moving towards stablecoins as the Crypto market's fear/greem meter reached all-time low.
ERC20
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 12:40:29 PM

People are moving towards stablecoins as the Crypto market's fear/greem meter reached all-time low.
in bearish situation, of course the best way to safe our funds is move to stablecoin. but on the other hand, if you have enough experience in analyzing the market, now is the right time to invest for the long term.
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2020, 01:44:36 PM

in bearish situation, of course the best way to safe our funds is move to stablecoin. but on the other hand, if you have enough experience in analyzing the market, now is the right time to invest for the long term.

how can anyone know when is the right time, you should analyze before making a move to invest money, and this price are lower than expected when the halving is near, but you should always do your analysis and never invest more than you can afford to lose, since crypto is highly volatile and risky investment
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 02:50:43 PM

Yes people needs to stop losses before it get out of hand that's why stable coins are very useful in trading and the moment people start noticing the bottom they will start buying back top coins at cheaper rate, as for me I don't need money too soon so I'm fine keeping my Bitcoin
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2020, 03:42:52 PM

The bearish time is the best time for smart traders although moving assets to stable coin is better, many newbies today may not be aware of stable coin like I did in 2017 where I lost almost $555 due to inexperience in stable coin, I traded from $25 to $555 on bittrex exchange but unfortunately it was the worst experience i ever had.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: