Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:54:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin millionaire lists reasons most will never be rich  (Read 978 times)
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 08:10:14 AM

Just had a quick look at his site he advertises in his twitter bio : all I can seethere is a presumptuous person who tries to impress those who surf his site with a number of well known tricks and lures.
Maybe that guy won his bet but it doesn't make him someone who goes up on the pedestal and teaches others about life.
But that doesn't mean he could not give advise to people about life, either he had gotten been rich through some fake stuff or actually real, there are many scammers out there that got others rich by giving a little piece of advice to their followers, it depends on you whether you prefer to live by the advise or not.

On the other hand, Bitcoin investment  requires you not to be ignorant on the new development that comes in, most people still ignoring Bitcoin till today saying it's a thing for scammers. Fear of taking risk is another, a good investor is an average risk taker, so if he fails to take risk, then he remains poor forever.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2021, 11:29:44 AM

Mindset my ass, try to say that mindset to someone who doesn't know where to find their food for the day, do you think it will apply? Do not confuse pessimism with realism.

Maybe I've never been in such a position so that the mindset that I told seems like you can't accept it.  However, living with positive vibes will be much better than starting a life with prejudice.  Will thinking like that change the negative things that have happened?  Will continuing to think negatively make a starving person full?  I do not think so.  With the positive vibe that has been built inside, I think life will be much more productive.
Yes, you can have a positive vibe but still have to struggle with all the hardships that you and your family require such as food, water, clothes and a home. You can be too productive but still won't be able to satisfy your hunger. You don't know the hardship that everyone going through and have gone through just as you've said, "You have never been in such a position". So please, don't say that just having positive mindset and positive vibes are enough to certain people as most of them requires help to able to climb up to where they need to be.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 12:15:31 PM

Mindset my ass, try to say that mindset to someone who doesn't know where to find their food for the day, do you think it will apply? Do not confuse pessimism with realism.

Maybe I've never been in such a position so that the mindset that I told seems like you can't accept it.  However, living with positive vibes will be much better than starting a life with prejudice.  Will thinking like that change the negative things that have happened?  Will continuing to think negatively make a starving person full?  I do not think so.  With the positive vibe that has been built inside, I think life will be much more productive.
Yes, you can have a positive vibe but still have to struggle with all the hardships that you and your family require such as food, water, clothes and a home. You can be too productive but still won't be able to satisfy your hunger. You don't know the hardship that everyone going through and have gone through just as you've said, "You have never been in such a position". So please, don't say that just having positive mindset and positive vibes are enough to certain people as most of them requires help to able to climb up to where they need to be.

I live with challenges and not what you think.  I once had to starve myself just because my family didn't have money to buy food.  I once cried because I could never feel the game other people have.  I once lived in a house that was even flooded and we lived above flood waters that never stopped.  My life is full of challenges, and I'm always positive for my life.  Have you ever been really hungry like you said?  I doubt you have ever experienced that.
Alucard1

Activity: 574
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 12:21:25 PM

I admire that person for believing in cryptocurrency, he deserves to earn a huge amount of money because he took the risk for it and those risk-taker commonly succeed in their lives, well this is our life full of hard decision and most commonly we have to take a risk if we want to see a better future, unfortunately, a lot of people are really scared of taking a risk that is why they are still on what they are now.

wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 338

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 08:11:15 PM

It is not that easy, I would love it if I was capable of finding some opportunities that easily but it is not easy. Even if I have just 100 dollars, I am still young, I could invest that, and I can double that every year and in 20 years I would have a lot of money and retire, that would be early age to retire for me and I would be happy about it.

However many people can't find that type of stuff because it is not easy, how can you double your money every year, but look at the market it had at least one coin that doubled every year. So finding the right opportunity is the hardest one in here, I would rather not deal with that and just put all my money into bitcoin and wait, I keep putting more and more money into bitcoin, can't buy too much these days since it went up, but I am still waiting, not selling until I can retire.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 03:53:18 PM

It's probably a scam. You have to ask yourself, if he is really so wealthy, then why does he waste his time selling lessons?

That is a wonderful answer, the guy needs attention and after people visits his tweets, later on they would maybe invited to click and learn after they've paid the lesson fee first. Everyone out there is a fox, youtubers bloggers, they just want you to look at them and make more money. We don't need such a guy telling us jow to be rich.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: