Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:14:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coins are your safe haven now?  (Read 887 times)
SheriffEl (OP)

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 08:43:06 AM

No coins are safe heaven. However, if you buy top coins, your losses will be slightly lower if the market goes bad. I would say it would be good to buy eth now. It is cheap now. When the market starts to recover, of course eth will recover also. I kept my BTC and eth hold. I think now Trading is risky.

I agree with you, this is no time to be trading..
Gudubobo

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 08:54:29 AM

Right now is just a delicate period to hold any coin, no pretence. In the past when the market went down like this, I know it was a hell of a task for me to make decisions to hold. Well, we grow daily and get mature in different areas of life. My safe haven now is actually Bitcoin and USDT.
conex

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

crypto enthusiast

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 09:28:34 AM

Hey

So, since the crisis has just begun imo, which coins are you guys holding? who do you trust?

I am a proud holder of NWC, KAVA, and BAT for some time now. Or at least I wish I could say I'm proud for all them haha. Kava and Bat are testing my patience lately, but I ain't sellin'!! Time to buy more..

Whereas these NwC guys came up with a solution on how to keep HODLers in these tough times. Some sort of Holders event, exciting idea for me as a holder type of guy.

But, that's my opinion.

What about you Bitcointalk people?

What's your story?

Which coin is your safe haven?

Tough to say in this time, uncharted waters for sure. Time to step back and observe, i don't think the bottom is in already. Looks like crypto's more correlated with stocks n stuff than we thought.

There's no safe haven only good investments. There was a guy hitting you of shilling NWC, ask him if he knows a better investment than this one atm: https://steemit.com/announcement/@theicoracle/newscrypto-io-holders-reward-event

“If you personalize losses, you can’t trade.” – BK
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 09:35:11 AM

It is really hard to make the decision of which coin will be a safe haven or not because once someone is already at loss making such decisions might be hard most especially when it comes to some types of altcoins. As for me, my number 1 safe haven is USDT actually that's where my huge funds is while am studying the market to know the right time to buy my desired coins like BTC and ETH. My second safe haven is Bitcoin but in a smaller proportion while am getting ready to top it up and hold.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ife2020

Activity: 579
Merit: 13

Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2020, 09:57:54 AM

I think this is the time to be decisive in decision, and that involves sticking to Btc as the safest haven, or stable coins.

The market is volatile and vulnerable in this time, and there is no guarantee that there won't be further dips in this market.
Hence the need to dyor and choose for yourself the token you are going to stick to in times like this
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 10:01:49 AM

Hey

So, since the crisis has just begun imo, which coins are you guys holding? who do you trust?

I am a proud holder of NWC, KAVA, and BAT for some time now. Or at least I wish I could say I'm proud for all them haha. Kava and Bat are testing my patience lately, but I ain't sellin'!! Time to buy more..

Whereas these NwC guys came up with a solution on how to keep HODLers in these tough times. Some sort of Holders event, exciting idea for me as a holder type of guy.

But, that's my opinion.

What's your story?

For me safe haven is base in your own decision and it depends on the situation. For example today we saw blood in the market  the best thing to do is not to hold your coins you need to sell it in order to get out to a massive losses and buy back again after the crisis end. We need to decide fast to keep safe our funds and that is safe haven for me.

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 10:16:33 AM

Right now am on stable coin, nobody know what will happen in the next couple of days, if the btc have bottom out or there is still more dip to come, so to me the safest for now is to be on stable coin until when the market has shown sign of recovery, but even if the dip still continues, i won't worry too much, when all the crisis is over things will be back to normal, plus opportunity to buy some cheap coins.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 10:21:01 AM

Before the cryptocurrency market started to fall, I managed to sell all my altcoins on time and moved my assets completely to USDT and now I wait when the cryptocurrency market will grow again to invest in altcoins, also I did not touch my assets which was in bitcoins.
Paulinerims

Activity: 193
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 11:14:18 AM

There's no safe haven only good investments. There was a guy hitting you of shilling NWC, ask him if he knows a better investment than this one atm: https://steemit.com/announcement/@theicoracle/newscrypto-io-holders-reward-event
[/quote]

I also joined the Holder Campaign 1 week ago. Starting small, holding when I get a reward I'll buy more. This are dark times for the whole economy not just crypto. Stay strong and don't panic, the trend will turn around.
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2020, 11:52:55 AM

Safe haven you say? Presently the way everything is going,the rate of blood bath in the exchanges,can't really make one think any of those coin would save you,the best one can do now is hold Ur btc or convert to a stable coin,or invest it,but buy when price is at bottom so when prices begin going up,you can take profit.

xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 12:09:21 PM

There's no safe haven now  Cheesy
Everything is on RED, only stable coins are doing what they have to do  Cheesy

I'm holding my coins without selling or trading, I only bought some BTC and ETH , it's cheap now and soon or later the prices will get back to normal
I also agree there is no safe crypto right now but there some who are secured and have a good chance to go back up like BTC,ETH and other top crypto.
For me those top list crypto are the only secured crypto right now I don't want to risk on some new crypto.

Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 12:22:52 PM

It's time to take some giant step, Coronavirus have created a big chance for crypto investors although many are scared of something that will never happen anytime soon, the death of crypto as they say, do not be in same shoe as these type of people, they don't know what they are saying

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 12:33:58 PM

It's time to take some giant step, Coronavirus have created a big chance for crypto investors although many are scared of something that will never happen anytime soon, the death of crypto as they say, do not be in same shoe as these type of people, they don't know what they are saying
This may be a great opportunity for everyone, but I cannot be optimistic at this time because the disease will probably make this market worse. In fact, Bitcoin price has dropped to $3800 a few days ago and the probability of a repeat will be very high.

In one way or another, I am still careful when deciding to invest and think carefully before buying because the market is very unpredictable now.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 01:05:25 PM

There is no safe haven place in crypto currency in my opinion. As you know, meaning of safe haven is when you store your asset on the place then value of your asset won't be decreased, the value will be remain same even its value will increase.

Have you find this thing on crypto currency? In your portfolion for example? I said no because most of crypto currencies price were decreased when the recession came. I didn't find any of altcoins who just increased even in bitcoin itself.
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 01:08:01 PM

Ive limited myself holding to major coins alone. Btc and eth are two of my asset. I joined campaign for altcoins and I sell it for eth, and holding my btc from signature payment. Its not I dont like other altcoins but these two are my safe haven. Many will disagree but the majority will surely have the same asset as OP asking. With the exemption of USDT which is a stablecoin cant be considered as safe cause it will be a safe answer.
betty11
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 01:32:57 PM

What I currently do now is to trade along with the whales, when they pump bitcoin, I sell, and hold USDT and when it dumps, I buy back and watch the next pump. Currently the market is not friendly.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 02:15:39 PM

What I currently do now is to trade along with the whales, when they pump bitcoin, I sell, and hold USDT and when it dumps, I buy back and watch the next pump. Currently the market is not friendly.

We should always follow the different strategy based on the market situation, otherwise, it is impossible for us to make profits. You are following the strategy based on the market condition, but every time you cannot make a profit, some time experience traders are failing to predict the market situations
bison

Activity: 778
Merit: 100

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 02:24:27 PM

We should always follow the different strategy based on the market situation, otherwise, it is impossible for us to make profits. You are following the strategy based on the market condition, but every time you cannot make a profit, some time experience traders are failing to predict the market situations

for some reason when I trade in the market I never make excessive predictions. I also actually had difficulty reading the charts on the market. but I was fortunate in some altcoin and bitcoin trading that I did in the short term to make a profit.

skeleto88

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 02:57:16 PM

No coins are safe from crashing down even bitcoin could not recover from devastating downtrend of the market. I think the best option of now is to convert your assets to stablecoins, You should have done a little earlier thought to be able to save a little bit ore of your loss. Then convert back it to alts or btc when everything is going back to normal.
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 03:05:01 PM

Hey

But, that's my opinion.

What's your story?

I think the coin that is good for safe haven assets are stable coins because it is unusual for them to make huge movements like bitcoin, that is why coins like USDT coins are only good for avoiding this kind of situations like the bear market. USDT coins is just like fiat currency that it is good for making purchases through online

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███