Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:31:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Global Exchange Listing/De-listing activity stats for February  (Read 123 times)
Xangle (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 06:27:10 AM

Here is an interesting report that shows the Global Exchange Listing/De-listing activity stats for February

https://s3.ap-northeast-2.amazonaws.com/upload.xangle.io/files/weekly+just+the+facts/200312/(Xangle)200312_EN_C.pdf

1. Listings: 105 listing disclosures
- Active Regions: China (29), Republic of Korea (25), USA (16), Others (16)
- Active Exchanges: PROBIT (7), Coinone (6), HitBTC (6), BiKi (5), Bithumb Global (5), COINTIGER (5)

2. Delistings: 46 de-listing disclosures
- Active Regions: USA (26), Republic of Korea (7), China (7)
- Active Exchanges: Bitrue(26), OKEX (7), VCC (4), UPbit (3), Bithumb (3)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JeotQ

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 06:59:41 AM

I wish there is something entirely new in crypto space that can hold developers responsible for their misleads, honestly we have way too many coins in crypto space that needs to be erased of, they have no good use cases and many others that have good use cases ends up scamming investors

suryapro

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 07:13:37 AM

This is important information that investors and crypto lovers need to know. because accurate information is a capital for us all to know and understand more so as not to be mistaken in determining our choices later. thank for your information provided.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
DraGonD

Activity: 416
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 07:24:26 AM

Bitfinex delisted a lot of pairs but i dont see it there
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 07:32:04 AM

I wish there is something entirely new in crypto space that can hold developers responsible for their misleads, honestly we have way too many coins in crypto space that needs to be erased of, they have no good use cases and many others that have good use cases ends up scamming investors
New things in the crypto space that can make developers accountable for their mistakes, would be very good if it could be formed in the near future, only it would be very difficult to realize because it concerns the responsibilities of the project developer person, and the problem comes today such a thing has not yet been established.
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 01:43:13 PM

I agree there are too many coins that have no values and they are still being listed and many exchanges eventhough developers did not push though the developments their projects. On the other exchanges must filter every single coins want to be exchanges if they are capable to sustain their developments in the long run.
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 02:27:30 PM

I was agree, but the only things should be removed is not only coins most of them is tokens created using many different platform.

If there is no use cases why they are here in crypto space just to grab money from trader's?

Investors should focus now on a project that there are real world use cases not only in the whitepaper but we see it valuable already without asking for investors to invest.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 09:31:38 AM

I was agree, but the only things should be removed is not only coins most of them is tokens created using many different platform.

If there is no use cases why they are here in crypto space just to grab money from trader's?

Investors should focus now on a project that there are real world use cases not only in the whitepaper but we see it valuable already without asking for investors to invest.

No use case = must be removed from any exchange sites that have listed it before. Investor is not only the party who will be responsible to search the legit investment and a real project that offers a real use case.
The fact that of all of the platforms that have already played an important role to build the crypto ecosystem must try to be responsible to fight the shitcoin too.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Utoy101

Activity: 368
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 10:06:39 AM

I agree with you, the entire cryptocurrency market need a new set of innovative corrections that will ensure only project with real life solutions and a strong and reliable team behind it got the opportunity to come into the space. The scam exits have been so much that the outside world see this space as some sort of gambling industry where people can propose a shaby usecase and do away with lots of fortunes contributed by the investors without any repercussions
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: