Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:33:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP!! ANTMINER S1 $3000 Payment "UNPAID"  (Read 1394 times)
AlextheBitcoiner (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:33:10 AM

Hey Everyone I need some help ASAP.

I just sent a payment of 4.945 BTC to Bitmaintech for an order of 5 Antminer S1 units, and my order status is "Unpaid"
I have proof that Bitmain tech received the payment, as it was confirmed 33 times on the blockchain.

I have contacted the Bitmaintech support team, but I have NOT received a response yet.

I've ordered Antminer S1 units before and i've NEVER had a problem. I've received every Antminer unit on time,
and they work as described. I am a loyal customer.

I sent the 4.945 BTC to Bitmaintech VIA Coinbase. This is normally how I send payments to Bitmaintech.
I am VERY concerned that I have just lost my 4.945 BTC.

--Thoughts on what I should do?--
Is their an Antminer Support thread or something of that nature?

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FalconFly

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Sentinel

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:38:02 AM

Saw it in other parts of the forum today, it appears blockchain.info had troubles yesterday and for example caused BitMaintech to have issues with verifying transactions. I would imagine everyone potentially had such issues.

The way I see it, the problem should resolve all by itself, just causes an annoying delay (meaning your transaction is fine)... But you should search around the forum for that to get more details.

Other than that, just as a safety precaution, I'd still contact their Support to point out that issue (you were likely not the only one with that issue yesterday). That way, you enter their support pool with that specific issue (which I'm sure they'll resolve ASAP)

This forum signature is like its owner - it can't be bought
hurricandave
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 10:00:21 AM

Bitmain has already responded to this issue on the thread the started that announced the launch of S1 sales. Blockchain is the API they use and Monday thru Wednsday Blockchain has functioned sporatically. Bitmain has already said they have been flooded with e-mail's. They were going thru everything as fast as they can and orders with confirmed payments would immediately ship. They have demonstrated time and again to have put equipment in the hands of customers well before they got around to responding to e-mails.Give the Blockchain event time to get sorted out.
Codemeister

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

Hobby Miner

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 10:31:40 AM

@ all replies above

Bitmain already confirmed the problems they had while Blockchain was offline. All payments from yesterday until present will be double checked and processed as soon as possible. So all you can do is chill out Wink
nikolaz

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 10:41:02 AM

Very interesting. So what happens now? Do I get a refund? Do they ship my order (inspite of the fact that it was not received within the one hour time frame)?
I am SUPER CONCERNED. The last thing I want to have happen is for me to lose 5 BTC.

I had order where it took more an hour to confirm but after an email to Bitmain they have always changed my order status. Send them an email, they are pretty good delivering items so they are probably trying to confirm the payments etc.

I don't think Bitmain will tarnish their reputation over few BTC, considering they have just launched S2 and also not to mention a tough competitor has risen from Israel (yet to be confirmed as the real thing).

Things are about to get interesting!

dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 03:25:00 PM

HOLY SHIT I THINK MY HAIR IS ON FIRE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Edit:  OP, you're never going to see your units or BTC again.  Totally got ripped off, I'm sure of it.
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 07:05:18 PM

HOLY SHIT I THINK MY HAIR IS ON FIRE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Edit:  OP, you're never going to see your units or BTC again.  Totally got ripped off, I'm sure of it.

Don't wind him up..

OP you will get your miners, you won't get a refund, they don' t do refunds, its in their TOS.

They stopped sales through the website until the blockchain issue is resolved, you can still order if you email them.

They are sorting it out, check the website.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
miter_myles

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:40:49 AM

...but wait!!!

i cant be bothered reading stuff totally relevant to me and im fuh-reak-ingggg!!!

when will i ......zzzzzzzz etc

BTC - 1D7g5395bs7idApTx1KTXrfDW7JUgzx6Z5
LTC - LVFukQnCWUimBxZuXKqTVKy1L2Jb8kZasL
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:43:43 AM

I heard that simply BOLDING parts of your complaint is not enough to get a refund from bitmaintech.

I combined bolding with red colour text and I got a full refund, plus an extra 20% on top.

Try it

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
thevinci

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:59:03 AM

On Mar 28, I have the exact same problem. What the freak is this? They withdrew my money and I haven't received any confirmations from bitmaintech. I've sent 3 emails and haven't heard from them for days.

https://blockchain.info/address/1LyqVmFyum5NTjGnXW8E384xHeoczNbfUA
kabopar

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:51:39 AM

I actually received my order after posting this thread. Do not sweat it, Bitmain is a very safe and reliable company.
It took an extra few days, but I got my miners, and they work great! Smiley

Here is an official statement from Bitmain:
About the Order Expiration Issue: If you paid, you will have the miner shipped.
Blockchain.info's API is still not functioning normally. If you have paid the full amount to the payment address provided by us, you may still see the order expired, as the API now takes a few hours or a day to transfer the money to Bitmain's address, which before was assumed to happen instantly. If you have paid, please just relax, we have now some semi-automatized process to follow the payment. Please ignore the "expire", "unconfirm" status. If blockchain.info runs away with the money, the risk is all on us and you will have the shipped miner.

You can publicly view this announcement here: https://bitmaintech.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020140107162747992Ce5uBuxW06D6

Best Regards,
- AlextheBitcoiner
Alex,
It is comforting that you had a 'happy end'. Did you receive any tracking information on Bitmain's web site, or did the miners just 'show up' at your place?

Cheers
rm1023

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:57:48 PM

Same thing happened to me.  I ordered on the 20th, paid within 5 minutes, order status expired, sent an email and 24 hours later the order status changed to paid and not shipped.  I was going to wait 48 hours to email them again, which would have been on a Wednesday, but the order showed up that Monday.  They shipped it Friday and I got it Monday, which is really fast.  My status remained not shipped for 3 or 4 days after I got it.  They must be really busy. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: