Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:28:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: a disease or a virus or is there business in it?  (Read 1694 times)
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 06:00:06 AM

Lol I have seen some people throw this question around on Twitter and I don’t believe it. There is no antidote or whatsoever, I think if there is any, by now whoever is holding it would have released it after much pretense to be able to convince the world that they just randomly came up with a cure and are not in any way involved in what happened. The world is already close to the cure, a vaccine that will help subdue the symptoms of the Covid-19 virus and help those infected to recover quickly.

Very soon they will start testing the vaccine, I have already been seeing news about the vaccine all over the internet and I believe it will be out soon, by God’s grace.
For sure that those pharmaceutical companies are gaining massive profits today because they are the one who creating mask, protective equipments and also drugs that can cure people who have infected with the virus. They say that this is a trillion dollar profit for the pharmaceutical company who will be invented a vaccine or antidote that can cure the infected persons. The vaacine should not be invented because there are many people who will suffer more because of the virus.

vaccine shouldnt be invented  ? why  . if many people suffer then they should invent it asap but i heard there are now available for testings  .

with a huge bounty waiting for those inventors of antidote ,  i dont think people will act slow or lazy to invent one  .  when it comes to creating mask and other equipments , a regular individual can also create an improvised one aside from the drugs which pharmacit or pharmaceutical can only create  . still vitamins and meds now are so indemand so they them selves make huge profit  .
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 06:40:54 AM

Is there any chance that when the corona virus appears, some scientists have discovered the antidote of the virus itself so that there is an element of intention regarding the spread of the corona virus because there is a business element in it so that the antidote for the corona virus is sought after by many people, this is like a film about spreading viruses that can kill and destroy the economy globally. what do you think about this?
if that is indeed true, I think it is truly evil. well, even now this virus already exists in every country and every city. besides, its spread is very fast and makes many people panic. if this is just a business matter, I think this is an evil act. well, they used the discovery to make them rich. but I think, scientists will not do that, and in fact, until now, they are also trying to find an antivirus for it.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Viscore

Activity: 3066
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 09:10:30 AM

Is there any chance that when the corona virus appears, some scientists have discovered the antidote of the virus itself so that there is an element of intention regarding the spread of the corona virus because there is a business element in it so that the antidote for the corona virus is sought after by many people, this is like a film about spreading viruses that can kill and destroy the economy globally. what do you think about this?
if that is indeed true, I think it is truly evil. well, even now this virus already exists in every country and every city. besides, its spread is very fast and makes many people panic. if this is just a business matter, I think this is an evil act. well, they used the discovery to make them rich. but I think, scientists will not do that, and in fact, until now, they are also trying to find an antivirus for it.
This is beyond unforgivable, but this is just an speculation, it's not confirm yet that is a man made.
If this is just a man made then finding a cure for this should not be hard, I think our smart scientist should double time in finding the cure.
It's been over a month already that our country implement the lockdown, until now there is no improvement on the situation, people are still getting sick and some dies.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
boyptc

Activity: 3024
Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 11:20:35 AM

Melinda Gates said that it will take up to 18 months for the scientists to create a vaccine.

--> https://www.businessinsider.com/melinda-gates-coronavirus-interview-vaccine-timeline-2020-4

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 02:07:27 PM

As far as I know, vaccine testing alone will occur for at least a year. In addition, according to information available on the Internet,
the creation of a vaccine is an extremely time-consuming process because the virus itself constantly mutates, new strains appear against which a new vaccine is needed.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1110

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 04:24:32 PM

As far as I know, vaccine testing alone will occur for at least a year. In addition, according to information available on the Internet,
the creation of a vaccine is an extremely time-consuming process because the virus itself constantly mutates, new strains appear against which a new vaccine is needed.

By that time the whole would will already be infected or imune. It's estimated that almost half of the infected pass this just like a normal cold or flu, with just minor symptoms like a temporary loss of smell and taste, fever, and so on. It's also estimated that about a third of corona cases have their beginning in hospitals. Even doctors were found spreading it unknowingly, because they did not know they were infected and continued their work.
When you can't avoid it, get ready to take it like a man. Cool

Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 04:34:18 PM

In my own personal opinion, it will take years before scientists and doctors to create a vaccine and a cure for a virus, that is why there are still a lot of people who are infected in corona virus and it takes a lot of time for a COVID-19 patient to recover. I also think that there is a business behind this virus that the one who created the virus is just waiting for billions of people get infected before he show the cure to offer him billions of dollar.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1876
Merit: 370

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 05:02:02 PM

In my own personal opinion, it will take years before scientists and doctors to create a vaccine and a cure for a virus, that is why there are still a lot of people who are infected in corona virus and it takes a lot of time for a COVID-19 patient to recover.
Personal estimate, it would take at least a year to find a vaccine and the only thing we can do for now is to isolate every person under investigation, person under monitoring and covid patient to avoid in contact with others and prevent disease spreading. If we could just take them out of their families then we'll do it. The only thing we have now is the plasma therapy that came from recovered patients, I hope there would be something in there that could possibly unlock the solution for the cure.

I also think that there is a business behind this virus that the one who created the virus is just waiting for billions of people get infected before he show the cure to offer him billions of dollar.
hmmm not really, because if I were the government I would only buy a single vaccine, study and mass produce it. Government would not be too dumb for this.
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 05:42:39 PM

https://www.vigiliae.org/
https://medicaltyranny.com/

You are only stupid if you want to be. DYOR.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2020, 06:12:57 PM

Many speculators also say that the Corona virus was a bioweapon that was being made in Wuhan but was somehow leaked due some reasons. But who are we to say.
Even in this situation, there isn't any vaccine available till now and those which are being developed are far off from being sent for human trials, for some vaccines it is being assumed that the human trials may begin by the end of this year.

Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 06:25:20 PM

The pharma industry is the biggest in the world and it's in their interest to have ill people in need for treatment but in the case of covid there is something else, this is a sanitary and humanitarian crisis and if someone would hide a vaccine that could prevent the death of so many people probably that person or group would have a lot of problems, ethical and legal.
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 09:16:29 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2020, 09:38:17 PM by pixie85

In my own personal opinion, it will take years before scientists and doctors to create a vaccine and a cure for a virus, that is why there are still a lot of people who are infected in corona virus and it takes a lot of time for a COVID-19 patient to recover. I also think that there is a business behind this virus that the one who created the virus is just waiting for billions of people get infected before he show the cure to offer him billions of dollar.

There will be no need for a cure at that point.

At this rate people whole world will have to get through it like they do with smallpox.

Half of the infected get through it without any symptoms so you won't even know when it's over Wink
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 10:23:18 PM

I also think that there is a business behind this virus that the one who created the virus is just waiting for billions of people get infected before he show the cure to offer him billions of dollar.
Billions of people? you have now idea what will happen to the world if billion of people will be infected, you are almost saying that everyone will be infected.
per report : https://ideas.repec.org/p/fpr/2020br/5.html

The world's population, today numbering some 5.5 billion people, may approach 12 billion by the end of the next century.

your estimate is so high, if our government are so incompetent, they won't be able to find the cure and this worse case scenario would happen, but I doubt it.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 12:49:05 AM

A part of my mind says it's possible. In our country, there's a doctor who has an anti-viral vaccine here which could also cure Covid-19. The government only wants to get the details about the vaccine but they didn't honor and approve it because the doctor doesn't want to sell it because they might only sell it at an unaffordable cost under the government's name. We can't deny the fact that they're focusing their concern on their own motives more than the health of the community.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 01:31:10 AM

The pharma industry is the biggest in the world and it's in their interest to have ill people in need for treatment but in the case of covid there is something else, this is a sanitary and humanitarian crisis and if someone would hide a vaccine that could prevent the death of so many people probably that person or group would have a lot of problems, ethical and legal.
This people who already have  knowledge in regards of curing other people should be liable if they are holding / hiding this vaccine. Compassion to human needs to be in place in order to survive from this virus, any available antidote to contained or to suppress the spread is really needed to be available from the national market, WHO needs to step up and hurry this solution there are lots of people who already died and still counting for those who are in risk of suffering the same fate.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 02:25:35 PM

Business? There are rumors that corona virus is a weapon of a certain country against the country they can't beat. I really do not wanna be involve about this. I just wanna be safe as well as my love ones. There is no vaccine yet although I have read some news regarding they develop a vaccine through a banana or anti bodies but up to now there are lot of positive cases and deaths around the world. It is hard to predict when this will really end. But whatever it is, just help the community to stop it from spreading.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 04:03:17 PM

Business? There are rumors that corona virus is a weapon of a certain country against the country they can't beat. I really do not wanna be involve about this. I just wanna be safe as well as my love ones. There is no vaccine yet although I have read some news regarding they develop a vaccine through a banana or anti bodies but up to now there are lot of positive cases and deaths around the world. It is hard to predict when this will really end. But whatever it is, just help the community to stop it from spreading.
Well the business they are talking about is the possibility of any business in relate with the corona virus like the antidote, because we're pretty sure that the vaccine would costs a lot for intellectual matter that's it. Business will be business man even the world is ending there will be a sure business for any one. What matter the cost of the vaccine, I hope we get it the right time and not when there is another virus.

NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 04:49:26 PM

Well the business they are talking about is the possibility of any business in relate with the corona virus like the antidote, because we're pretty sure that the vaccine would costs a lot for intellectual matter that's it. Business will be business man even the world is ending there will be a sure business for any one. What matter the cost of the vaccine, I hope we get it the right time and not when there is another virus.
Some rumors say that Corona virus originally came from the laboratory and didn't occur in nature, it was a secret weapon of China before conducting WW3 and now some of you think it was all for business? ^sigh what are the other conspiracies you think of? Undecided This things are not helping to ease the burden we all feel, it worsen instead. Though they are not proven, but still the crowd will be affected psychologically. These ideas will surely make some of us especially the weak hearted to feel more anxiety and overthink.

Well, I admit that your presumptions are feasible but who would even do such thing? I think only the devil could do such sinful act. 
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 05:51:17 PM

You can see in this topic that I made that COVID-19 is not a human creation, but researchers already suspect this virus will become an epidemic in the future.  Dany Shoham was the one who spread the issue that COVID-19 came from the wuhan's laboratory;
"Certain laboratories at this institute may be involved in the research and development of biological weapons in China. At least as a complement, but not as a main facility in the alignment of biological weapons,"
and this has been proven untrue

coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 08:02:02 PM

Well, I also used to have this same thought about this Coronavirus outbreak, I once thought that this were some group of people that came together and created the virus and also created the cure, and then released the virus to spread out so that they can use it to make money. But at this time I no longer think like that.

Right now, I think that the virus just popped out from nowhere and was not released by anyone. Apart from this, I have also seen other conspiracy theories concerning this Covid-19, but I’m not going to believe any of them any longer. Like I said, I just see it now as a virus that came out from nowhere.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: