Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:40:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: a disease or a virus or is there business in it?  (Read 1692 times)
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 03:56:50 PM

Of course CORONA virus is real, I don't know if the antidote has been discovered, although, I don't really trust many report again of recent. I'm also suspecting the scientist especially in China must have seen the cure, because they have eliminated it from their country. Yet, I think many countries are making business out of it. Because some government keep collecting and borrowing here and there without analysis again.
super bako

Activity: 1274
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 06:20:48 PM

Of course CORONA virus is real, I don't know if the antidote has been discovered, although, I don't really trust many report again of recent. I'm also suspecting the scientist especially in China must have seen the cure, because they have eliminated it from their country. Yet, I think many countries are making business out of it. Because some government keep collecting and borrowing here and there without analysis again.
yes even though it is real coron virus but it is still in search and mystery of where all these sources have a global impact simultaneously. and of course you will find the cure or disappear the corona virus yourself. From your question, maybe this could very well be a business that is still in the process of developing this biological virus. there is a country that has a nuclear warfare tool such as in covid-19 which is very dangerous in the world as a tool of state warfare. you can look for it in online media about the nuclear warfare tool

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Ril2teach

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 06:48:03 PM

From what I know a pandemic such as this one cannot be monetize by pharmaceutical businesses if they find an antidote. That would violate a lot of international laws which a lot of countries already agreed and the company's CEO might be charged such as crimes against humanity. If they found a cure the best thing the company will get is either a subsidy for their research as well as some compensation for their efforts, they might profit a little but they won't be billionaires because of it as they cannot make this antidote/cure exclusive to the rich, this cure will be everyone's right to receive.

There's always a way to monetize a situation and manage to circumvent the law. WHO said covid19 couldn't be transmitted person-to-person at the beggining of this (protecting china with their new year coming and million dollars in the game from tourism) nowyou see how that end. Then WHO updated their info and actually the virus did spread person-to-person all over the world. Will be santioned? There are proof of a partnership with chinese government? It's not sure right now.

You're right about the cure, even when we talk about a vaccine now more than a cure, but the fact is that this situation can be profitable in many ways without being proved as an illegal deal and without even having a vaccine in sigh yet.

alevlaslo

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 10:04:14 PM

the purpose of the virus:
1) to reduce the world's population, so it is safe for children
2) divert attention from the failure in the economy and write off this failure as a virus
3) to distract attention from the introduction of harmful 5G

Sale the first NFT of the first foto
Viscore

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 11:08:52 PM

the purpose of the virus:
1) to reduce the world's population, so it is safe for children
How can it be safe for Children when the virus does not choose who it will infect, and if you are saying on the future of the children, I don't think its the people who should be blame here, it should be the government for not enforcing proper law to protect its people.

2) divert attention from the failure in the economy and write off this failure as a virus
This could be true especially if the government is corrupt, I think this is done by big countries if its true that the virus is a man made.

3) to distract attention from the introduction of harmful 5G
I'm seen rumors about it but I'm not so convince.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Subbir

Activity: 812
Merit: 104

🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 03:44:40 AM

yes even though it is real coron virus but it is still in search and mystery of where all these sources have a global impact simultaneously. and of course you will find the cure or disappear the corona virus yourself. From your question, maybe this could very well be a business that is still in the process of developing this biological virus. there is a country that has a nuclear warfare tool such as in covid-19 which is very dangerous in the world as a tool of state warfare. you can look for it in online media about the nuclear warfare tool

It will not play any role within the war We all know that the coronavirus isn't really a business It could have became a business if it had been confined to at least one place but it's spread everywhere the planet. many people are dying and there's no cure therein case this is often a battlefield.

Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 06:33:12 AM

Is there any chance that when the corona virus appears, some scientists have discovered the antidote of the virus itself so that there is an element of intention regarding the spread of the corona virus because there is a business element in it so that the antidote for the corona virus is sought after by many people, this is like a film about spreading viruses that can kill and destroy the economy globally. what do you think about this?

If scientists have already found the antitode then it would be very stupid from their side not to give it to the public.
There is an extremely demand for this coronavirus antidote right now and they can make a lot of money by that.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 06:36:23 AM

Is there any chance that when the corona virus appears, some scientists have discovered the antidote of the virus itself so that there is an element of intention regarding the spread of the corona virus because there is a business element in it so that the antidote for the corona virus is sought after by many people, this is like a film about spreading viruses that can kill and destroy the economy globally. what do you think about this?

If scientists have already found the antitode then it would be very stupid from their side not to give it to the public.
There is an extremely demand for this coronavirus antidote right now and they can make a lot of money by that.

That's a crime if they will not distribute it, mostly are funded by government so it should be the interest of the government that has to be followed here.
While there is no cure yet, the economy will continue to struggle, maybe some industry will grow but the overall effect of the economy is really bad, so it's the interest of the government that the vaccine will be release the soonest so the economy will start to recover again.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 07:09:38 AM

Still, there is no direct medicine for this Virus, who has already announced it will take more than 18 months to get the vaccine for this Virus. This Virus is spreading very quickly, which nobody didn't expect it, even China has guided the WHO, in order to recover from the Virus it will take lots of time for the countries.

super bako

Activity: 1274
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 01:22:14 PM

Still, there is no direct medicine for this Virus, who has already announced it will take more than 18 months to get the vaccine for this Virus. This Virus is spreading very quickly, which nobody didn't expect it, even China has guided the WHO, in order to recover from the Virus it will take lots of time for the countries.

your idea is too excessive. and it's not necessarily looking for a covid-19 cure for up to 18 months to make, well it could happen, but over time it will not be long to find a cure because in urging like this for example 3 months, we imagine what later if the drug can be found to reach 18 months during that time. Maybe the inhabitants of the earth live a little and destroyed in the country's economy. because it does not have storage of all the needs of people and the country. Well we can trust the news but have to use logic going forward.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
wiss19

Activity: 2128
Merit: 341

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 07:05:04 PM

If there is any cure for it as of now, I am guessing that it will be in China, since that’s where it started and they must have been up to some research on how to find a cure. And judging from a few things that has happened there, like their president visiting Wuhan and just wearing a mask, it seemed like he wasn’t afraid of the outbreak.

Anyway, it’s too early judge them, but as time goes on everything will likely be exposed to the world. For now, there is no cure and scientists working towards that. The only thing is the vaccine that they said is going to take up to twelve or eighteen months to be ready. From my research, the vaccine will help to cure the symptoms of the virus.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 06:41:55 PM

This days everything is possible, as we already seen the russian misinform and fake news are present even in the most developed countries, but on the other hand when somebody is ill there is profit for the doctor, there could be something with this virus, only time will tell.
Snappycoco

Activity: 534
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 07:58:29 AM

I do believe that this virus has something to do with trade war between US and China. It is quite clear that this bully nation has an intention to become the most powerful country in terms of economy and soon military. You guys doesn't even know that they already have a vaccine. The chinese are curing their own citizens here in the Philippines and no one talking about it in social media

https://www.pna.gov.ph/articles/1100900
https://cnnphilippines.com/news/2020/4/27/Baclaran-Paranaque-raid-clinic-medicine-COVID-19.html
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2020, 11:16:34 AM

It seems to me that the plans for which coronavirus was distributed all over the world are more global in nature.  and in order to at least get a little closer to the plausible version, we need to analyze the results that we have today from the coronavirus and isolation of each country, as well as to whom such results can be beneficial.  And you don’t need to take certain countries into account, as the culprits of the problem, but you need to look with wider eyes at global problems around the world and then all the unknowns can become apparent.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 11:02:07 AM

Well, that is the theory. It is even told me that the virus actually came from a lab in China, we don't know the truth though but all we know is that people are dying, people are struggling the same with the countries that they are in and if that is actually true, it is a just those movie shit we are wathcing.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
josephsonand

Activity: 273
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 11:31:01 AM

I will answer briefly. The virus is made in China (in Wuhan). Elites worked on it, who want to enslave humanity. These elites want to undermine the global economy. Then introduce vaccination and chipping people. They want to introduce discrimination if you give up their dictatorship. But they could not do as they wanted, so now they will act even more cunningly. At the moment, they control all the main mass media and much more from what we use every day. Everything belongs to a few funds and corporations.
There is a solution: do not succumb to provocations, do not stoop to their level, live the truth. They only make things worse for themselves (with their delusions of power, money and other things), the main thing for us is not to do anything bad ourselves.
Listen to your heart and God, live in harmony with yourself and with the people around you. The last war will be within each person, a war with one’s own ignorance and aggression. And only the radical transformation of each individual person can become the beginning of the peaceful life of all people.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2020, 12:58:14 PM

There are a lot of rumors and conspiracy theories going on regarding the pandemic. None of these have been proven. A few days back, I was watching the TV series "Last Ship", which deals with a global virus outbreak. In that case, a rogue scientist implants a human gene in the virus, to make it more deadly and contagious. But personally, I believe that these are all just rumors and COVID 19 is a natural virus.
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1044

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2020, 01:00:13 PM

That's a crime if they will not distribute it, mostly are funded by government so it should be the interest of the government that has to be followed here.
While there is no cure yet, the economy will continue to struggle, maybe some industry will grow but the overall effect of the economy is really bad, so it's the interest of the government that the vaccine will be release the soonest so the economy will start to recover again.
All government rules must be followed because they are the ones in control in dealing with the corona virus. No one can fight except the government, but many people still talk that this is a conspiracy with the interests of the elite.

The economy will continue to struggle because it is the power of the country where they have to get money to fund Covid-19, but what I'm thinking here is whether anyone has found a vaccine for real? all the news is still confusing because there is no real justification about the vaccine for the Covid-19 healer.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1132

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 07:58:19 PM

Conspiracies flying around is not really that new and if we do try to recall on whats those previous presumptions that China did this in purpose then theres no hard evidence that they did actually do the thing but all are just rumors or still hoax or whatsoever.When it comes to business thing then its just normal
that there would be trade off since someone do able to create the vaccine then its just normal for the creator to monetize on what he had discovered and it will really be on demand since lots is already dying from the virus.IF they do make money then its just right for them to get the prize neither its
intentional or just truly discovered without any intentions.

princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 02:37:09 AM

There are lots of speculations about the COVID 19 pandemic. Some of the rumours are to loud that they tarnish the image of some countries and entities believing that they might have a hand in the outbreak. Whatever be the case, no one has strong evidence to prove that so its high time we let go of those misconceptions and focus on how to help bring it under control.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: