Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:36:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help to vote in an app, 20 000 votes or more.  (Read 139 times)
Anastazy.Jaskulski (OP)

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

Dude

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 04:15:20 PM

Hi,
I need some sort of tool or someone who can help me to gather and vote in a tv show in Sweden.
I will need the votes couple of times a week and preferably 30k + votes so I could manipulate the results.
I don't know the procedure to do this so please fill me in.
The voting is done through an app which needs a login.
Every login gets one vote.

PM me urgently.  Wink

The Dude

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2020, 04:21:09 PM

Hi,
I need some sort of tool or someone who can help me to gather and vote in a tv show in Sweden.
I will need the votes couple of times a week and preferably 30k + votes so I could manipulate the results.
I don't know the procedure to do this so please fill me in.

PM me urgently.  Wink

I recommend that you do not use this service in any way. Basically, you are using this service to cheat something in Sweden. Obviously it is a criminal act, it also violates the rules of this forum. Some of these service providers have been denounced before, so you should stop this intention now  Angry You are a full member with pure trust, don't destroy it

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 04:26:25 PM

1. If you are going to cheat a TV Show so a specific person/group of the show wins, you're going to destroy not only your own trust but that person/group's.
2. That's most likely illegal and you'll be punished if found by the authorities.
3. If you're going to be punished by law and you're going to use real people to vote and not bots, these people could also take a hit from the law.
4. Putting all this aside, if you try cheating you may be both punished by law and have the manipulated results reversed so you'll fail twice.

I would not proceed with this if I was you.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 04:31:56 PM

PM me urgently.  Wink

A voting system where you need to put in your emails and password? No thanks, it is easy for me to step back on these kinds of offers without even saying the consequences I will face by giving up valuable information in an app, aside from that you are asking this as a favor without anything in exchange so basically you'll be the only one benefiting. You'd be better off availing this kind of service on guys selling Twitter followers, likes, and IG followers which you'll find it more easier since multiple accounts is one of their forte although I'm not recommending it since there is no guarantee the authenticity of the number they will give you, you should also keep in mind that these types of games where they require voting will always have an eye to those who are padding the votes.
Anastazy.Jaskulski (OP)

Dude

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 04:58:40 PM

Guys thank for your answers. Why is this not allowed and criminal. I want to make a prank like many others. There's a lot of people voting many times on tv shows. Don't understand being nasty or so. I just want to prank because many people are bullies on the show and I really don't like that. Bullies should be stopped at any cost I think.

Please excuse me if it's wrongdoing I am not a bad guy just need help to stop bullying. It's not criminal in anyway to my understanding. As I said most people vote ten times or more to keep the bullies. If you could see it for yourself I think it would change your opinion.

But as I wrote earlier I appreciate your response and can see it from my point of view.

The Dude
envatoleaks

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2020, 05:29:41 PM

There are many services allowing to grab some views or starts to apps in AppStore and android market. IMHO, unless people find them usefull, they would not exist.

⬇️⬇️⬇️We post a file /day from Envato Elements | FREE ⬇️⬇️⬇️
❤️❤️https://t.me/envatoleaks ❤️❤️
Anastazy.Jaskulski (OP)

Dude

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 05:44:47 PM

There are many services allowing to grab some views or starts to apps in AppStore and android market. IMHO, unless people find them usefull, they would not exist.

What kind of apps are those what do they do?
What's the name of the apps,?

The Dude
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: