Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:44:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Solution for EOS wallet needed  (Read 157 times)
joseyphil82 (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 06:35:18 AM

Hi guys I need help with EOS wallet, I ran out of CPU and RAM and I can't make any transaction again, is there any solution? I will be very glad, the wallet I'm using is bancor network, If I want to buy RAM I get insufficient CPU, most wallets I import to says 'wait for 24hours for CPU to generate' but never happened and if I decide to stake CPU I get error not enough RAM, help

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2020, 09:04:30 AM

Hi guys I need help with EOS wallet, I ran out of CPU and RAM and I can't make any transaction again, is there any solution? I will be very glad, the wallet I'm using is bancor network, If I want to buy RAM I get insufficient CPU, most wallets I import to says 'wait for 24hours for CPU to generate' but never happened and if I decide to stake CPU I get error not enough RAM, help

I have for once got this type of error before and i hope my suggestions does help you.

1. Buy eos from binance or kucoin or top exchanhges and send to the wallet.
2. download tokenpocket from your ios or android app.
3. Import your eos keys into the token pocket app and then proceed to buy resources.
4. get your cpu and ram from the resources easily.
Greatchu

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 09:19:47 AM

I have this type of problem presently, I earned some EOS from an Airdrops task and since then I was unable to send the coins to an exchange due to lack of ram and cpu, the question is will token pocket wallet solve this? Because I've tried and it's not helping

Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2020, 09:43:52 AM
Merited by ampere (2)

I have for once got this type of error before and i hope my suggestions does help you.

3. Import your eos keys into the token pocket app and then proceed to buy resources.

I figured i should probably add pictorial aids.

CLICK ON RESOURCES BELOW

Then you click on rent cpu, before you choose iBank as cpu provider, after which you can choose the amount you can afford to buy

To buy RAM, There is RAM button beside the CPU, AFTER YOU CLICK ON RESOURCES, Click on ram and this image appears.

forensic careers and salaries

I hope you are able to get it right finally
Utoy101

Activity: 368
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 09:52:20 AM

To be honest, i think the EOS blockchain is too complicated for a cryptocurrency. The whole idea behind cryptocurrency is to provide ease and correct the flaws found in the traditional monetary system. The process and complication behind EOS is more than what i can bear as a person and since then, I've stayed clear away from the blockchain..... I hope with time they will improve on their operational model and curb away those unnecessary complications
Bububoyeer

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 10:05:35 AM

Hmmm.. This EOS blockchain is one blockchain I still do not understand. Many people complain so much about CPU and transaction stuff. Without EOS you can't do a transaction or get CPU, then you need CPU to generate EOS. The whole thing is confusing honestly.
DDante

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 10:35:24 AM

EOS is very complicated I guess that's why many don't like the project, the transaction is pain in the ass for many, if this can be solved without having to buy Ram ND CPU shits then it will be a relive for many EOS users wannabes
ampere

Activity: 1218
Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2020, 03:03:49 PM

CLICK ON RESOURCES BELOW

Then you click on rent cpu, before you choose iBank as cpu provider, after which you can choose the amount you can afford to buy

To buy RAM, There is RAM button beside the CPU, AFTER YOU CLICK ON RESOURCES, Click on ram and this image appears.

I will like to know if any one had actually tried this pattern especially @joseyphil82, because i do have a feeling its the proper way to get ram or cpu from token pocket

So do give a try and lets know if you actually are able to do it.

I find this very commendable and encouraging.
joseyphil82 (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 06:05:35 AM

It doesn't work, here is what I get trying to buy CPU for ibank

I still need RAM, it's like one can't work without the other, Ram or CPU must be present, now I'm stuck, To buy CPU I need RAM, to buy Ram I need CPU, EOS is a Failure

Doranile432

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 12:07:27 PM

CLICK ON RESOURCES BELOW

Your solution doesn't seem to work for me including myself, once you run out of Ram and Cpu you are in trouble, not even the external platform to buy ram is working
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 12:50:32 PM

I have never experienced it because I have never used their wallet, many of my friends complain for the same reason as you and after some time they return to normal by themselves. I think EOS is really a project that makes it difficult for users, making their wallets mostly have to pay.
FireBallex

Activity: 462
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 01:04:34 PM

I wonder how EOS make it to top 10 if all it does is forcing users to buy resources to use their wallet, it's not so convenient at all, I'm glad I don't invest in such project

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
suryapro

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 03:13:56 PM

I also have an EOS wallet when there is a campaign that requires me to have it. so I made it and was required to activate this EOS wallet. but I have never used this wallet as a transaction tool.
I can not provide a solution for you,sorry

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 04:07:40 PM

EOS should have improved much more than this. the team still has a lot of work to do. At least, if they can solve this problem, it will boost their market performance. If the complaint keeps increasing, then, they will continue to lose investors, which is not healthy for the project.
Although, I do not use the wallet and what I am seeing now is already discouraging me from going into it, since the majority are saying they encounter the same problem.
JeotQ

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 07:51:41 AM

How about trying to buy EOS from an exchange and send to the wallet that has no more CPU and RAM? Will this makes CPU available after the EOS entered the wallet address? Just saying, cos I heard something about this that it works

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: