Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:36:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How bitcoins is helping during the lockdown  (Read 1344 times)
fiulpro (OP)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 12:06:25 PM
Merited by vapourminer (3), DdmrDdmr (2), Heisenberg_Hunter (1)

Well I do think everyone is fimilar with the situation that every country is in right now .
To eleminate the risks of spreading the Corona virus , government have established lockdown .
No jobs , no schools , no small businesses , nothing.
Care is taken about people who are working in government sector , they are going to be provided with some amount of salary , that too in only some countries.
The small owned businesses are suffering greatly.

I myself was travelling to a small town nearby and saw a person crying , he had to pay banks , pay for his 4 kids , had a family to support but due to lockdown he had no source of income.

I do introduced him with the idea of bitcoins , how he can with some investment try buying , I even told him how he can earn a little through the campaigns , since something is better than nothing .

I do think Bitcoins is helping more than the government itself for a normal person , I am using my bitcoins selling them timely so that I can pay my rent and everything because jobs are all closed.

Bitcoins right now is the only thing that is supporting some people during the time of Quarantine  .

How the signature campaigns are still being managed efficiently is amazing 🔥

This is just an appreciation post <•>
Feel free to share how bitcoins is helping you during the lockdown.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 12:22:54 PM
Merited by vapourminer (2), DdmrDdmr (1), Heisenberg_Hunter (1)

Lockdowns will not stop the virus from spreading. It will still spread, although not as fast, and will cause panic and chaos if it takes months to be lifted. If people are not going to be tested for the virus, a lockdown is not of much help. On the other hand, we have the recent 17yo boy from South Korea who's been tested 8 times in a row with negative results and then died; after his death, the DNA resulted in a COVID-19 positive. So now I'm wondering... how useful is testing in reality?

Making someone invest in cryptocurrencies during these times is a possible game-over for them in my opinion. You don't want BTC to fall down once again and remind yourself about the family you tried saving by convincing them to invest in BTC - the family has much less money now thanks to your suggestion. And now if they want to get back their fiat, the process involves the possibility of getting scammed, the commissions and, if these weren't enough, they'll have less value than they started with in the end.

Advertising the forum, on the other hand, is a completely different thing. Let them know they can gather a lot of knowledge by spending their time on BitcoinTalk during the lockdown. After a while, maybe they'll be part of a signature campaign and will stack up their BTC. 2-in-1. Smiley

To be honest, Bitcoin isn't helping me very much during the quarantine but the forum is. It's helping me very much actually. Spending time on here makes time pass way quicker so there's less time to think about the worst. Cheesy
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 12:33:09 PM

1. I am reluctant of taking the currency notes because it is a possible medium of spread , Bitcoin helps me sending to whoever accepts

2. My brother isn't able to come personally to take money. I am using ETH and also digital payment to send money.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
fiulpro (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 12:43:26 PM

1. I am reluctant of taking the currency notes because it is a possible medium of spread , Bitcoin helps me sending to whoever accepts

2. My brother isn't able to come personally to take money. I am using ETH and also digital payment to send money.

Yes , I am encashing bitcoins and then sending my family presents to make sure they are not that sad about the Corona Virus being spreading , indeed not all stores accept the bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies as a means of payment but encashing them is always an option and if your wallet supports encashing then it is amazing how easily you can buy or sell bitcoins using that .

Cryptocurrencies are very important and very useful during these times.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
███
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

...#EndTheFUD...
fiulpro (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 12:45:38 PM

Lockdowns will not stop the virus from spreading. It will still spread, although not as fast, and will cause panic and chaos if it takes months to be lifted. If people are not going to be tested for the virus, a lockdown is not of much help. On the other hand, we have the recent 17yo boy from South Korea who's been tested 8 times in a row with negative results and then died; after his death, the DNA resulted in a COVID-19 positive. So now I'm wondering... how useful is testing in reality?

Making someone invest in cryptocurrencies during these times is a possible game-over for them in my opinion. You don't want BTC to fall down once again and remind yourself about the family you tried saving by convincing them to invest in BTC - the family has much less money now thanks to your suggestion. And now if they want to get back their fiat, the process involves the possibility of getting scammed, the commissions and, if these weren't enough, they'll have less value than they started with in the end.

Advertising the forum, on the other hand, is a completely different thing. Let them know they can gather a lot of knowledge by spending their time on BitcoinTalk during the lockdown. After a while, maybe they'll be part of a signature campaign and will stack up their BTC. 2-in-1. Smiley

To be honest, Bitcoin isn't helping me very much during the quarantine but the forum is. It's helping me very much actually. Spending time on here makes time pass way quicker so there's less time to think about the worst. Cheesy
The trick is, I told the person about the pros and cons , at the same time if the person decides to do that maybe he is able to master the shot term trading.
If he is able to start earning through a campaign or provide his services online through this forum this way he is not using his money but at the same time he is earning something .

The thing is even in times of low you can actually earn , trading for short term gives you small small increment , you can even do that on hourly basis.

Signature Campaigns and the services section is always there if you are too scared to loose money .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
███
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

...#EndTheFUD...
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 566

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2020, 12:52:11 PM

The government has now made a decision to lockdown in many areas, many jobs have become dead because they cannot leave the house, this is causing pressure for everyone to survive in moderation. I think the government should make another policy for people who cannot afford rent because they cannot work. due to this lockdown.

Do you suggest joining the signature campaign are they ready with their own accounts? I think if a new person needs time to join the signature because the manager will not choose a new person as a member of his partition.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 12:54:59 PM

in the end they will still use paper money after cashing it out to local currency.

Its good if the money never hold by those affected but what if they do. Then there are also potential risk  that they will also chance that you will be affected using that paper money. We will only reducing the risk by using crypto to send money but if there are no store that will accept crypto  directly as payment you qill experience the same risk . I hope many department store accept crypto payment this time since it is more important and  we really need this time to stop the spread of virus.

Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 787

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 12:59:03 PM

For sure you lose some $ value with it right since the price keep dropping when the virus spread around the world and it hit the economy so bad and all holders are suffering from a big loss happening these days.

And it doesn't helpful on my side since although the transaction is quite fast but the worry about the price dumps give me me worries and I can relax to see some bad shots on the market.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 01:04:17 PM

The trick is, I told the person about the pros and cons , at the same time if the person decides to do that maybe he is able to master the shot term trading.
If he is able to start earning through a campaign or provide his services online through this forum this way he is not using his money but at the same time he is earning something .

The thing is even in times of low you can actually earn , trading for short term gives you small small increment , you can even do that on hourly basis.

Signature Campaigns and the services section is always there if you are too scared to loose money .
I'm curious to read some of the professional traders' thoughts about short term trading during these times. The markets are literally crazy. You just don't even know what to expect anymore. Most of my BTC trades were profitable - but right now I'm very afraid to make any move in the crypto markets so I'd rather just sit on the side and look at whatever is happening.

Isn't telling someone about how you can earn from the sig campaigns of this forum basically shaping up the idea of BitcoinTalk being a job in their mind?  Huh I'm not accusing you, just trying to say that we must take maximum precaution when letting someone know about the forum so we don't create a false idea of it in their minds. Cheesy
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 01:25:14 PM

How about trading and investing are they still promosing at this situation? I only see that in the OP you just stated that signature campaign is a solution for people who don't have any income. In the first of your post I guess you will be explain that bitcoin will help people to reduce the using of money fiat because as you may know the money paper can make people affected the corona virus. In other hand I still doubt that signature campaign or bounty campaign which paid in token will help most people out there. They may need a more time to promote a project to gain money, also an account that they should have at least shoud be senior member or full member.
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 01:33:41 PM

I think this is too fast unless you are able to provide the person your spare account for him/her to start doing campaign here on our forum. Though, the idea of bitcoin at this times is really to become the alternate transaction medium aside from cash. I will just reinstate the scenario in our house just a week ago. One of my relative sanitizes almost all of her cash and in that point, I told her to use digital payments and some information about bitcoin, how to use it. She agree, but her response is that, it is quite hard for newbies to learn it. That is why, we should not stop on providing help for people around us. Especially, to take the situation as an opportunity to help other people by inviting them to use bitcoin.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2020, 02:23:51 PM

I don't know how bitcoin will help during lockdown. Because you could only make transaction between blockchain but if you are unable to cash out on real cash then bitcoin wouldn't help you on that case. For real cash you have to go bank, exchange or ATM where support bitcoin withdrawal. But if lockdown means everything will be locked. Really feeling bad because of world crisis due to COVID-19. Should be fine everything as soon as possible otherwise global economy will collapse totally and we will face more problems especially for foods.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 02:51:45 PM

For sure you lose some $ value with it right since the price keep dropping when the virus spread around the world and it hit the economy so bad and all holders are suffering from a big loss happening these days.

And it doesn't helpful on my side since although the transaction is quite fast but the worry about the price dumps give me me worries and I can relax to see some bad shots on the market.
I don't worry about that because I am not sending eth which I have held for a long time . The thing is , our bank right now has some restriction of how much I can send others , so I have just kept the fiat in exchange and I will buy and send the ETH whenever it is necessary, the other party converts it instantly and withdraws. So I am not suffering any loss ( except the fees which is actually negligible ) .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 03:14:23 PM

I do introduced him with the idea of bitcoins , how he can with some investment try buying , I even told him how he can earn a little through the campaigns , since something is better than nothing .
I tend to disagree that it will best right now to invest in something volatile, it will be very risky to do and besides if the person needs it in the short term that will not literally help him, it may break him even more if it continues to decline. I may agree he can have an extra income if he joins campaign but that matters on his rank since maybe like Full Member or higher, token campaigns will not help him since most of them pay once the campaign finished for over a month or longer.

If you still earning through bitcoin I guess it will still help you, for example, you have some balance and want to cash out those you might still since remittances are still open or even send it to someone you know e.g. a family member or a friend in need of money and besides it easy to send it or cash out it even just on your mobile phone.

Isn't telling someone about how you can earn from the sig campaigns of this forum basically shaping up the idea of BitcoinTalk being a job in their mind?  Huh I'm not accusing you, just trying to say that we must take maximum precaution when letting someone know about the forum so we don't create a false idea of it in their minds. Cheesy
Somehow that's what my impression too since he seems speaking to the person that signature campaign was more like an ideal job, when in fact it shouldn't be the case.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 03:54:56 PM

I don't know how bitcoin will help during lockdown. Because you could only make transaction between blockchain but if you are unable to cash out on real cash then bitcoin wouldn't help you on that case. For real cash you have to go bank, exchange or ATM where support bitcoin withdrawal. But if lockdown means everything will be locked. Really feeling bad because of world crisis due to COVID-19. Should be fine everything as soon as possible otherwise global economy will collapse totally and we will face more problems especially for foods.

Depend on the country in my country you can use it to widraw directly to your bank account so its big help for us mostly this time. You can also convert your crypto to our local currency and widraw in remmitances .

And this lockdown time every remitances and bank is open so your crypto can be use as emergency funds incase you needed it and you dont have enough budget that you can use to buy basic needs like foods.

crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 09:29:54 PM

Work from home, as a freelancer I've done this even before lockdown, so this doesn't really change much in my life. Unfortunately, there are many people out there who are bothered by this, we know, everyone has a different job and economic situation. I see this simple, not necessarily with bitcoin because this is not a simple thing that can be learned quickly, we should prepare savings and emergency funds to deal with unexpected bad conditions like this. As much as possible also share with others in need, many humanitarian organizations that raise funds, we can help even if a little.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2020, 09:47:00 PM

Crypto would be the only option for countries that have no extensive use of digital currencies. And as banking sector closes, there would be no-one to verify those online transaction where bitcoin would come again as it's decentralized verification system would literally work from home. The only sectors people would need to continue working is power and internet. Which could be an issue to some countries.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Rengga Jati

Activity: 1974
Merit: 624

ROLLBIT > Crypto's Most Rewarding Casino

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 11:36:54 PM

I don't know how bitcoin will help during lockdown. Because you could only make transaction between blockchain but if you are unable to cash out on real cash then bitcoin wouldn't help you on that case. For real cash you have to go bank, exchange or ATM where support bitcoin withdrawal.
It is true, sir. We need ATM for bitcoin withdrawal. If it's locked, how we can make it be cash. I think the government won't lock ATM because it has a vital role. I can't imagine how people will cash out once the government totally locks all bank facilities, including ATM.

Should be fine everything as soon as possible otherwise global economy will collapse totally and we will face more problems especially for foods.
I hope so. But we don't know how long this pandemic will be happening. I think it will be easier to stop once all countries have the cure in a sufficient number. And they have the technology to burn off the virus effectively.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 11:43:28 PM

Personally, the only way I see bitcoin and cryptocurrency helping people in the quarantine country is through daily trading. And this has so many advantages and disadvantages depending on the understanding level of the person trading. But I don't really see bitcoin helping people during this lockdown. It takes a lot to understand daily trading of bitcoin in order to maximize profits...
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 11:53:09 PM

This is a bit helpful since we can't actually go out to use some real cash to buy but we couldn't still use it either if there is a home quarantine. It's just like we can't really use some Bitcoin if the stores are closing due to the pandemic crisis, the same applies to the real cash though. Some stores are closing that's why people are panic buying already since the day that this spread all over the world I have noticed a lot of changes.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: