Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:43:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New coin for coronavirus  (Read 1047 times)
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 02:47:09 PM

Is there any idiot who will invest in that coin? if anything, it would be the most ridiculous joke. I assume that the developer of the corona coin is taking advantage of a viral trend to get investors. after that, the corona coins will no longer be valuable.
I don't think there will be stupid people investing in that coin, because it is very clear that the developer of the corona coin only uses conditions to get money from investors, so your assumption seems very correct, because if anyone likes this coin, he is completely ignorant and ignorant of the coins that have potential in crypto.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rajakulam

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 03:27:59 PM

At present there are many developers who use Covid-19 pandemics that occur now, but we are not affected by projects like this, because projects like this seem to be lost when Covid-19 ends.

Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 03:43:51 PM

Recently, I found an interesting article about coronovirus coin, https://cryptogeek.info/en/blog/coronacoin-price-is-human-lives, what do you think? Is it a joke or a really hype thing?

To name a coin/token is not something strange, it all goes back to the initiator. My view is what is offered by the platform is it useful and can be adopted by people later.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 05:49:06 PM

Only those who haven't been directly affected by the virus can joke on this topic. Most likely, the creators of this token don't believe in the existence of a pandemic at all. And if someone invests in this token, then it will be the same skeptics.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 07:41:01 PM

can be said that this is hype, actually following market trends. Moreover, the corona virus is now worldwide. So it's no wonder that developers are starting to attract public attention to develop Corona-based projects. but my advice, always be aware of this kind of project. even recently the green signal came like the hype Defi project.

Rikotin

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 08:02:47 PM

hype is something that might happen. because judging from the concept, they focus on donations for victims of the corona virus and surely it will get great support from investors. but it will not last long, because if this virus has ended, the hype coin will definitely also end
geyayy

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 02:48:42 AM

Many see this as an opportunity, but at times like this, this is not a joke that we can be laughing at. This corona coin won't be listed on exchanges, many people became opportunist because of the pandemic. Even in our country, many advisors took this opportunity to sell of insurances, saying at times like this, people should be insured. Lol, this is not right.
Actually having insurance is really a must now, since we need to protect our lives and our family in expenses that may result when we got the virus. It's better to have insurance and not use it than not having it the time we really needs it, there are cheap insurance available. Regarding corona coin it's just like a joke for me that should not deserve any hype as this Pandemic will reminds how hard to earn a living during these corona so I will never support such.
It really is a must, but not by advertising it in a wrong way. Recently, a famous vlogger died in our country having infected by the virus and someone was left behind by him, and these advisors saw it as an opportunity to advertise these insurances. It is very offending for the persons who have read their pitch. Many aren't able to afford insurances at times like this, pandemic has brought a lot of pain to the community.

chikator

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 03:38:17 AM

Well they have finally done it. I mean people have created coins about anything there really is. Its about time they have made a coin about the pandemic. Cashing in on the good ol trend.

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
Cekerula

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 08:04:12 AM

I don't think that there are some people take advantage this situation to earn some money. People should know that this is not good investment, it is a scam coin the team can dump it if they really want to.
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 04:20:52 PM

In my opinion, coins about coronavirus are a joke and there are even some projects with the concept of a coronavirus token that are ultimately scams. This is one step to attract people's attention to investing, but the concept is not clear. Therefore, we should be careful in investing in coins about coronavirus so that we don't get caught up in losses.

It's a given such "projects" are scams, what else would they be. No serious project would set themselves up with such a ridiculous name. For all we know it could be a 14 year old with nothing better to do than to try to make a few dollars by copying and pasting with minor differences a new coin with a famous name.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 07:20:27 PM

The browser I use has banned accessing the coronacoin website, it means I have visited the damn website and in fact, we really don't believe in the corona virus concept project because we already have a long list of scammer projects corona virus that have been banned.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
flagpara

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 08:35:13 PM

The browser I use has banned accessing the coronacoin website, it means I have visited the damn website and in fact, we really don't believe in the corona virus concept project because we already have a long list of scammer projects corona virus that have been banned.
So many legit projects mails were received in my Gmail spam folders. Actually websites or others don't have any knowledge, we just put it in a program. I know Coronacoin isn't a legit website, I do my research but only for access problems we can't be sure of for scam websites. These Covid-19 situations make so many scam coins or tokens but almost all of them fake.

UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 10:23:46 PM

And that is happening with most of these corona virus-related coins. A lot of them already exited. And I guess there will be more to come. If a covid-related project is anonymous and aiming for noble mission, expect that they are here to scam naive users. If their intentions are legit, they will disclose themselves so people can actually reach them. But nope, most of these projects are anonymous. So better stay away from them as they are just using the current situation to grab money from gullible users.

Perhaps among such projects there are those who have good intentions and want to help other people. However, this is a very hype topic and, as always, there will be much more scammers than normal people. It is for this reason that I do not invest in such projects, the risks are too high.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 05:41:55 AM

Many corona virus coins are not good, they were only creating the coin for using the moment of corona virus trending.
I still prefer on the common project which doesn't related with corona virus or something like that.
Now, defi projects in cryptocurrency are growing. I think it is better to find defi projects than corona virus projects currently.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 02:21:29 PM

I don't really get the purpose of that coin and why would we as an investor would buy it?
Developers are creating more and more crypto that doesn't really have any role in the crypto community or doesn't really help in improving it.
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 05:07:53 PM

I don't really get the purpose of that coin and why would we as an investor would buy it?
Developers are creating more and more crypto that doesn't really have any role in the crypto community or doesn't really help in improving it.
I believe the devs quit on the project already.
There ain't no value to that coin according to the graph in CoinGecko : https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/coronacoin
What can we expect for these kinds of project anyway.
Burning tokens from every deaths in the virus? What?
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 05:52:40 PM

As for me, I think anyone listening to developers who comes up with such idea of creating such coins while have themselves to be blamed because in all ramifications, it doesn't look right nor legit. What actually will the coin achieve is the main question those who wish to invest should ask themselves. Seriously, I think the crypto space has grown to the extent where people need to ask themselves certain questions before taking certain decisions about any project they want to invest in. So to cut the whole thing short, it is a big joke and the developers will only exit scam.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 06:08:36 PM

The person who created these token was worse than a bug, this token just a pump & dump scheme just look the scheme of the coins itself. Also for the website, it seem like paid for making a review for this shitcoins.

In summary, a person/developers who investing & creating for this shit token was happy if everyone died because of this virus. The website and purpose on this token was created with 5th grade went the design also shit, they just focus everyone donates to the site itself.

Every scammer will be doing anything to steal your money, they don't even care about their conscience.

I agree! That person who created that coin is more than a virus, so, everyone must be careful. If there are people patronizing this covid coin are also virus,stay away from them. Who is the person with the right mindset to create a coin base on virus that killed a lot of lives...maybe that person was just crazy and think that people will accept their idea because it was based on a popular covid virus.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Chukwunonso

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 06:21:43 PM

I don't understand why a coin was introduced for the pandemic. The corona virus is barely still popular in many countries and the coin has no usefulness. In fact, I feel it was created for amusement and since anyone can create a smart contract with little gas fee, someone just created the token to amuse the community.
Kehindem

Activity: 199

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 07:24:05 PM

wonders will never end, people tend to be taken  advantage of things, corona coin very soon their will be flucoin, amazing, though base on what i saw from the site token will be burnt in every 48 hours, it another rootless project, but we never can tell oo, but with the look of things it does worth it, and mind you the disease exist.,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: