Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:53:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is all set to boom now...  (Read 957 times)
AutomaticTrade254

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 08:43:47 PM

This is a good one, based on my assumptions, I can say that any money pumped means that the demand for that coin is going to hit the market. However, since BTC market fluctuates somewhat, it is not increasing overall or at large. So the loud noise can not be aroused yet.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tahid12

Activity: 403
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 04:45:34 AM

Guys, I am telling this to you after going through some hard day's ETH sees massive upswing now. It broke the key hurdle of $130 level and gave a solid start and the bulls have gained some momentum in the market because ETH is closely tracking Bitcoins price action at the moment. I guess it depends upon the pump of BTC if it pumps I am sure alts will follow the same.
Glad seeing that etherium is pumping mainwhile. I really like etherium more than bitcoin and my all expectation depends on it.
As I'm a crazy lover of it, I've hodl some etherium & that's makes me more excited. Well now eagerly waiting for something interesting miracle

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 04:52:27 AM

for now, the development of bitcoin prices is greater than the others. it's only natural that halving will happen soon. however, for ethereum, the price development is not so fast since the price reached $ 200. however, since the price of bitcoin has grown from $ 8k to $ 9k, it will even soon reach $ 10k, ethereum prices are even very difficult to stabilize in the range of $ 210 - $ 215. Yeah, but I believe there will be a time to get the price of ethereum to the moon.
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 05:56:47 AM

Guys, I am telling this to you after going through some hard day's ETH sees massive upswing now. It broke the key hurdle of $130 level and gave a solid start and the bulls have gained some momentum in the market because ETH is closely tracking Bitcoins price action at the moment. I guess it depends upon the pump of BTC if it pumps I am sure alts will follow the same.

ETH has really gone over some hurdles of price fallen we've witnessed at the early parts of this year.  Even despite the outbreak of the current disease ravaging the world which many people expected to have lots of negative effects on the crypto market, however, ETH still doing well to some extent.  The little rise in price we've witnessed recently could be as a result of upcoming halving in some days to come now.  It is expected that the price will also fall again after this coming halving.  All the same, ETH will still survive this and other market forces.
pankaj1234
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 06:05:22 AM

With the lockdown in whole world cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and Ethereum now looking every Man work place that's why price is looking good. Eth now looking good then some time ago when market crash price goes to 83$ something but now the ETH has set the tone. It will be a good rally in eth in coming times. Ethereum has always been amazing and its price always has been recovered very well.
In my opinion ETH is all set to go to new value.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 06:09:33 AM

With the lockdown in whole world cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and Ethereum now looking every Man work place that's why price is looking good. Eth now looking good then some time ago when market crash price goes to 83$ something but now the ETH has set the tone. It will be a good rally in eth in coming times. Ethereum has always been amazing and its price always has been recovered very well.
In my opinion ETH is all set to go to new value.
IMO, there is nothing special with ETH right now, I've seen that price movement many times but this time around bitcoin is quite more bullish than any other coins in the market. It already crossed $10,000 today, so I expect for bitcoin to rise even more and ETH will just the same like other coins that will follow, ETH really needs something big to announce like the ETH 2.0, if Vitalik assures it will happen this year, then maybe....

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 09:30:09 AM

Mate it's not just Ethereum, other altcoins are recovering too, BNB ,EOS, NEO among others, all altcoins still depends on Bitcoin and now that Bitcoin starts recovery altcoins will definitely follow Bitcoin thread, its same thing that always happens

That's right, BTC is the leader for all, both ETH, BNB, EOS, NEO will be green if BTC price increases especially soon Halving moment. all predictions are in your mind.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 10:06:46 AM

All the time I have seen bitcoin prices rise.Etherium prices rise. It would be good if this strategy worked.But Etherium will have a good time now.If the price of Bitcoin continues to rise. It is expected that all alter coins will continue to rise in price.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 10:26:57 AM

All the time I have seen bitcoin prices rise.Etherium prices rise. It would be good if this strategy worked.But Etherium will have a good time now.If the price of Bitcoin continues to rise. It is expected that all alter coins will continue to rise in price.
Not only Ethereum but most of the major altcoins will also rise because they all are getting the effect of a bullish bitcoin.
As we can see, bitcoin is pumping but it's not Ethereum which is the most profitable, we can check the ranking and we can see that some altcoins are getting good growth at the moment.

While ETH is just up 2.44% now.  https://coinmarketcap.com/

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 10:32:42 AM

Ethereum will rise more than 1k this year and it is still the same of the movement of the bitcoin and we know ether are following the movement of the bitcoin bitcoin value now is nearly 10k dollars while the ethereum is 250 dollars plus and I thinl this month the range of the ethereum value is 500 dollars or more and I think it will continue the rising.
LazerPanther

Activity: 334

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 10:47:27 AM

Not only Ethereum but most of the major altcoins will also rise because they all are getting the effect of a bullish bitcoin.
As we can see, bitcoin is pumping but it's not Ethereum which is the most profitable, we can check the ranking and we can see that some altcoins are getting good growth at the moment.

While ETH is just up 2.44% now.  https://coinmarketcap.com/
I was also quite surprised that ETH is not growing too much today. Other altcoins have risen sharply, but ETH is still standing and I have yet to see any signs of price increase.
Rafiqul

Activity: 1358

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 02:59:51 PM

Ethereum is in the same position as all other altcoins from the list of top 300. With rare exceptions, there are coins that show growth, but all the rest are at the bottom or near the bottom.
In any case, I want to believe in it. I believe that now it is quite acceptable purchase opportunities.
all altcoin is currently still feasible for us to buy. but if the market situation is still like this I think the crisis experienced by the global market today could have an impact on the crypto market. we can be more patient to buy altcoin. especially for ethereum which has good potential and position. when the global market gets better soon I guess we can see the crypto market getting better soon. even in the current situation, we can see the crypto market is quite strong.
Despite the world being affected by the epidemic, it has not had much of an impact on the cryptocurrency world. Hopefully the cryptocurrency world will do better in the days ahead. All Alts coins are still cheaper than Bitcoin. So now is the right time to buy not only Ethereum but also other Alts coins.

dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 03:41:33 PM

Ethereum will rise more than 1k this year and it is still the same of the movement of the bitcoin and we know ether are following the movement of the bitcoin bitcoin value now is nearly 10k dollars while the ethereum is 250 dollars plus and I thinl this month the range of the ethereum value is 500 dollars or more and I think it will continue the rising.

Most people just postulate prices as if it's certain the said price will hit. In the real sense, it won't be so easy for ETH to hit 1k again, lets be realistic. So saying "this year" gives a lot of surety. However, I'll be extremely happy if your postulation is right, I'm holding a big bag of ETH. where did you see the 250$ price? On Binance its currently around 211$. I'm still hoping to see how ETH 2.0 impacts Ethereum, not only with respect to price.
K4C

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 05:13:10 PM

Personally, I think Ethereum is the cryptocurrency with the most potential.The Future of Ethereum. Although the Ethereum blockchain is the second most popular in the cryptocurrency industry, it actually has a few issues regarding scalability. Fortunately, the Ethereum developers are fully aware of these issues and they are in the process of making some significant changes. Ethereum when you need money or when you have reached the profit you aimed for. But as long as you can.

Kulkhan

Activity: 938
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 05:55:56 PM

Ethereum is always trusted cryptocurrency. It price will go moon today or tomorrow. I think that Ethereum price will increase day by day. It is only competitors of Bitcoin
. Now cryptocurrenc market is very positive so Ethereum price wil now. It is high time to huge boom. I think within 2 week Ethereum price will 260$-280$.                   

⚍ ⚍ ☱ ☱ N O D Y ☱ ☱ ⚍ ⚍
⚀⚀⚀ THE POWERFUL WEB 3.0 INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTION ⚀⚀⚀
========   nody.ai   ========
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: