Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:08:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's just the beginning  (Read 677 times)
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 02:12:13 AM

basically this is a very high volatility crypto market, so whenever you are ready to enter the door is always open for you and you want to get out no one can hold it.
we must remember failure is delayed success.
BlacksmithCorporation

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 02:39:16 AM

Do you follow the stock market? I see it recovering at the same time as bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies or securities are the same, there's no guarantee they won't drop further in value, when the epidemic is worsening.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
nienzer

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 06:20:06 AM

As we can see, stocks market is recovering faster. Only really fast and big growth will gather attention from media
bluebit25

Activity: 1680
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2020, 06:30:20 AM

Do you follow the stock market? I see it recovering at the same time as bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies or securities are the same, there's no guarantee they won't drop further in value, when the epidemic is worsening.
The whole financial markets are recovering, but I am afraid it will not last too long because the disease situation is growing very strongly. Maybe in the coming time we will see the stock market and cryptocurrency market continue to collapse, please be careful when deciding to invest.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
wingfield_crypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 08:50:08 AM

Throughout the history of Bitcoin, during difficult times, many people have said that it is the end of Bitcoin, but Bitcoin has always resisted and returned even stronger than it was last time. It is definitely not the end of the crypto market, as blockchain technology is becoming more popular and cryptocurrency is becoming more and more profitable.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 11:14:55 AM

Throughout the history of Bitcoin, during difficult times, many people have said that it is the end of Bitcoin, but Bitcoin has always resisted and returned even stronger than it was last time. It is definitely not the end of the crypto market, as blockchain technology is becoming more popular and cryptocurrency is becoming more and more profitable.
That's right, we can check the history of bitcoin and we will be amaze, however, through times we still can't deny that there are still people who do panic in situations where the market is bad or when there is a economic collapse, even by just speculation only on what has not happen yet, people could still panic, so how much more now that we are witnessing how the virus have destroyed our economy.

I guess the global economy is easier to predict now but the crypto market will remain unpredictable, bitcoin could rise opposite from what we are expecting.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 06:46:03 PM

I don't really waste my time on the naysayers of crypto. I have been in this industry long enough to get used to some trends over the market. I am not really worried about the reduction in the prices of cryptocurrencies at the moment. I know it's because of the slowed economic activities across the world. Once things stabilize we should see a gradual increase in price again.
It is a nice attitude to have but it is not for everyone, those that dislike this market point out to its volatility and how fast it can lose value, but just during the last weeks the stock market has suffered a tremendous crash as well with the difference you are not going to get the opportunities you have in this market, so I find surprising that people somehow believe in the stock market but they do not believe in bitcoin which is a technology that will change the world similarly to what the Internet did during the last decades.
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 08:33:39 PM

As we can see, stocks market is recovering faster. Only really fast and big growth will gather attention from media

It may be, but the stock market is getting a huge boost from fiat printing. It's only to show that everything is fine. The house is burning and they are covering the windows and spraying the roof with water to keep the flames inside so we don't see it.

Money printing is not going to save the situation. It's only there to make people think stocks are recovering and they should start buying.
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 08:45:05 PM

Crypto will be the biggest thing to focus on from now on because Bitcoin is recovering an stock market is not, once many witnessed this they will finally understand what crypto is capable of, for all of you saying it's the end, well it's just the beginning
Truly that bitcoin can really surpass all of the circumstances that is happening as of now. It manage to recover from a big loss before way back 2017. For sure, it will rise up once again after this corona virus. It will comeback stronger with a new face of its price. Lets just wait what will happen after this crisis and wait for the bitcoin halving.

Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 09:40:13 PM

Crypto will be the biggest thing to focus on from now on because Bitcoin is recovering an stock market is not, once many witnessed this they will finally understand what crypto is capable of, for all of you saying it's the end, well it's just the beginning
Recovering the stock market?? I don't know what you mean and how you can prove that.

I'm sure all users have different perceptions of cryptocurrency, especially if it relates to the global economy and existing investments. If I personally think that crypto is in a different place, even though some small things from the global economic situation can change users who are in the crypto market. However, I am also a user who hopes for a healthy growth of cryptocurrency

I guess he was missing a character from his post and what he means is about and the stock market can't recover like what already done by crypto. Crypto is getting a better fundamental as this can be considered as the online payment system while the stock market is not. I think you can try to see that again.

He might be right, except for the fact that crypto has a peculiar attribute, which is volatility. That is why it can easily recover, unlike the stock market. Even with such quality, t can all easily fall on the reverse. Also, there are certain things that can the volatility for crypto and an example is news, whether on the positive or the negative.
oscarftw

Activity: 573
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 11:48:10 PM

Biggest investor wants to put one situation in others which is results the whole things going down. Stock market has another crashed so Bitcoin is also going down. Although we can think as a correction because only few months away Bitcoin halving. Still Bitcoin price isn't recovering without little surge to almost 7k.
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 06:59:22 AM

Biggest investor wants to put one situation in others which is results the whole things going down. Stock market has another crashed so Bitcoin is also going down. Although we can think as a correction because only few months away Bitcoin halving. Still Bitcoin price isn't recovering without little surge to almost 7k.
Let the stock market crash because bitcoin will never gonna follow.

When the stock market crash, that is a big thing, but when bitcoin crash, it's normal as it could mean nothing but just a manipulation.
Reason why bitcoin is still here, holding a good price and could still be bullish despite of the touch situation of the world are experiencing now.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
akwfleaspirit

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 08:15:45 PM

Everyday is a new beginning in human race, so it is in crypto space.. we have witnessed history repeating itself over and over in cryptocurrency eta.. so I see it waxing stronger each day, making crypto looking like new invention. BTW, crypto is just beginning, and definitely not dieing now or never.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jacafbiz

Activity: 2100
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 08:29:51 PM

There is no doubt Crypto has a great potential for growth but do not put all your eggs in one bracket, as we all withness 2020 Bitcoin halving was what most people we waiting and anticipating for to kick start new bull run but from what we have seen with this Corona virus, the bull run may be delayed further, we see that the unexpected can happen in life, hedge yourself from Crypto

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 09:44:44 PM

Well, cryptocurrency recovered faster than the stock market when there was a sharp decline in both markets a few weeks ago. However, cryptocurrency volatility is greater, if it is not based on strong analysis and strategy, then you can be trapped. The opportunity for crypto to become a profitable asset is great, but the risk is also great, it can be worthless.  Don't put eggs in one basket, so use the right strategy.

Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2020, 10:19:11 PM

Newbies are majorly people saying it's the end and also people that have been frustrated about the market. There is so much opportunity in the crypto space . Sometimes you need to believe in the innovative to see the real opportunities embedded .

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 11:10:38 PM

I will not jump into conclusive statements like it is the end or beginning because these are nothing but part of manipulation in the market that is spread in the market by traders especially whales to push market in their favor. I think after this virus is controlled crypto market is going to boom the fastest because it is the lastest financial market that jas now been acknowledged by many countries especially those that want to go digital, cashless and paperless.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 11:28:25 PM

Newbies are majorly people saying it's the end and also people that have been frustrated about the market.
Exactly, that's because they lack the knowledge and they easily panic, yes the market dump but they have no idea it will just bounce back.

There is so much opportunity in the crypto space . Sometimes you need to believe in the innovative to see the real opportunities embedded .
The opportunity is what we are seeing now but we have to understand that it will not right away produce the benefit, it will take time, like bitcoin which it takes years before it grow to where it is now.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2020, 11:44:42 PM

Depending on the view, which part of the glass you see? Full or empty side? BTC and the altcoins will get a chance for recovery soon if the global financial markets recover soon. In another hand, there is no real use case for most of the altcoin projects, I doubt the new projects will be an exception on the next bull market.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 12:47:58 AM

Newbies are majorly people saying it's the end and also people that have been frustrated about the market.
Exactly, that's because they lack the knowledge and they easily panic, yes the market dump but they have no idea it will just bounce back.

There is so much opportunity in the crypto space . Sometimes you need to believe in the innovative to see the real opportunities embedded .
The opportunity is what we are seeing now but we have to understand that it will not right away produce the benefit, it will take time, like bitcoin which it takes years before it grow to where it is now.
It will bounce back but it will take more time to recover, in this bear market we saw some small bounces that makes the price of the bitcoin to rise up but we are not yet sure if this bounce back is good because sometimes the bounce back is a sign that there will be another low in the chart. I do not like predictions so I am not believing to those posts in the internet and I rely only on what is happening in charts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: