Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:29:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto VISA Prepaid Card.  (Read 336 times)
apliki (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2020, 02:44:40 PM

Hello, World!

We would like to introduce our new product – Prepaid Cards that you might find very interesting.

IBANDIRECT is a project that provides an opportunity for our customers to order Visa Prepaid Card and make practical use of cryptocurrency in the real world.

Why IBANDIRECT PRE-PAID CARD? Wink

• -          Deposit by BTCTC or EUR

-          Card is connected to SEPA network

-          Cash withdrawal from any ATM worldwide

-          Card is issued in EUR

-         Secure and safe by secure and certified system

-          Contactless Technology

-          Online account to see balances and transactions

If you require any additional information about our product, don’t hesitate to ask.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2020, 03:28:19 AM

Are you guys related to https://cardbit.io/? You have the same AML Policy page (didn't check the rest of them).
Can anyone buy the card regardless of their nationality?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Ryutaro

Activity: 202
Merit: 180

It's precious, protect it!

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 11:12:25 AM

Can someone enlighten us about the credibility of IbanDirect, I have never heard of it. I tried to find some review, but no luck, it seems to be a new service.
The only safe and legit ones which I know and recommend are advancedcash and astroPay.

Found this in their AML Policy page.

Sanctions Policy:
• Cardbit OU restricts its activity with individuals, companies and countries that are on prescribed Sanctions lists. Cardbit OU will therefore screen against United Nations, European Union, UK Treasury and US Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) sanctions lists in all jurisdictions in which we operate.
Vasilii_S

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2020, 01:18:33 PM

The project ibandirect.com is new, but Cardbit has been around for a couple of years already.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3421

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2020, 01:50:46 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2020, 03:27:06 PM by SFR10

Signs are pointing to "ibandirect" being a rip-off of some sort...
Take note:  I'm not vouching for cardbit either.

• OP's format wasn't formatted in a professional way.
  • They have a slightly different address in comparison with cardbit's address.
  • A lot of "Cardbit OU" mentions on your website but not a single mention of "ibandirect" on cardbit's website [unless I'm missing something].

Archived.

Update:
- Taking back my initial statement.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6125

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 03:19:55 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2020, 03:31:08 PM by OmegaStarScream
Merited by SFR10 (1)

Are you guys related to https://cardbit.io/? You have the same AML Policy page (didn't check the rest of them).

Yes, they are related. I wrote to Cardbit.io asking them about IbanDirect and this was their response:

Code:
Hi XXXX, 

Yes its our group project.  Would you like to order a prepaid card with us?

Regards,
Cardbit Support

P.S. Order Crypto Friendly Prepaid Cards at ibandirect.com

Also, you'll have to make an account to know the supported countries. I've asked about the EU and my country (MENA region), and apparently, both are supported.

I wouldn't suggest ordering a card though. I've made an account and from browsing the site for a few minutes, I can say that it's not a professional work (No validation rules, bad UI/UX).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2020, 03:01:22 AM

Also, you'll have to make an account to know the supported countries. I've asked about the EU and my country (MENA region), and apparently, both are supported.

Well, that sucks. I don't plan on ordering a card but if this supports my country then I'd add it on my thread about bitcoin debit card.

Agree though, looks like there is a lack of professionalism. Anyway, Cardbit should refer to this website for once at least, as most people would think this is a rip-off due to the "plagiarism" of some pages.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Vasilii_S

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2020, 07:01:58 AM

Guys, thank you all for your comments.

There are well noted and we will try to fix some of them.

We want to diversify two projects with ibandirect being concentrated only on prepaid cards.  This is done mostly to go by Adwords / Facebook advertising restrictions.

I do not think its fair to jump into conclusions about professionalism etc, its a new project we acknowledge that.

Card costs only 10 EUR, so much for a scam )  But if you guys want some discounts to try and to order a card
please contact us we will provide you with discounts.

apliki (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2020, 09:01:10 AM

Yes, you are absolutely right. This is one of the projects that we work on and make it better. Cool
apliki (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2020, 09:15:13 AM

Can someone enlighten us about the credibility of IbanDirect, I have never heard of it. I tried to find some review, but no luck, it seems to be a new service.
The only safe and legit ones which I know and recommend are advancedcash and astroPay.

Found this in their AML Policy page.

Sanctions Policy:
• Cardbit OU restricts its activity with individuals, companies and countries that are on prescribed Sanctions lists. Cardbit OU will therefore screen against United Nations, European Union, UK Treasury and US Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) sanctions lists in all jurisdictions in which we operate.

Ryutaro, this is a new project, in which we devote a lot of time and effort to gain trust and provide high- quality service. We hope that you will soon be able to recommend us as a good project, and we will work in this direction. Smiley
apliki (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2020, 09:22:43 AM

Signs are pointing to "ibandirect" being a rip-off of some sort...
Take note:  I'm not vouching for cardbit either.

• OP's format wasn't formatted in a professional way.
  • They have a slightly different address in comparison with cardbit's address.
  • A lot of "Cardbit OU" mentions on your website but not a single mention of "ibandirect" on cardbit's website [unless I'm missing something].

Archived.

Update:
- Taking back my initial statement.

Rome was not built immediately either. Smiley
 Thank you for your feedback!
 We are working to eliminate all shortcomings.
anubizz

Activity: 340
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 01:08:52 AM

I have tried ibandirect.com a little bit some time ago and can give some „first hand“ info about their service.
So i can say from personal experience that they are no scam, in sence of „send your money there and it will be gone“, way!

I tried to send a small BTC deposit-> exchanged to EUR-> startet (but not finished) the card ordering process-> changed EUR back to BTC-> and at least sent the coins back to my wallet. All worked and the money came back.
But you pay fees for every step you do. Also the card fee of 5€ for each month changed my mind and i decidet not to order their card.
That is all i can say about their service. But they do not steal your money. So if someone does not care about all the fees they might be worth a closer look.

HOSTTECH- vServers, Webhosting and colocation in the heart of Switzerland: https://www.hosttech.at/
apliki (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2020, 02:19:20 PM

Thank you for the review.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 07:47:21 PM

I have tried ibandirect.com a little bit some time ago and can give some „first hand“ info about their service.
So i can say from personal experience that they are no scam, in sence of „send your money there and it will be gone“, way!

I tried to send a small BTC deposit-> exchanged to EUR-> startet (but not finished) the card ordering process-> changed EUR back to BTC-> and at least sent the coins back to my wallet. All worked and the money came back.
But you pay fees for every step you do. Also the card fee of 5€ for each month changed my mind and i decidet not to order their card.
That is all i can say about their service. But they do not steal your money. So if someone does not care about all the fees they might be worth a closer look.
You didn't even order a card. I'm not sure what exactly you're vouching for.. That they didn't rob you? Wow, such an accomplishment.

OP, can you make it more clear; do we need to undergo KYC verification before using your service?

If so, there's no way in hell i'm giving you my private information.

anubizz

Activity: 340
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 10:32:20 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2020, 11:02:00 AM by anubizz

You didn't even order a card. I'm not sure what exactly you're vouching for.. That they didn't rob you? Wow, such an accomplishment.

OP, can you make it more clear; do we need to undergo KYC verification before using your service?

I do not vouch for anything! I just shared my first carefull steps in exploring their service, without risking too much. What i can say for sure is, that there are fees for any step you do and this sums up. That is why i decidet not to order the card.

But AdolfinWolf, if you do not care about loosing money, feel free to send 1000$ to their wallet address, order a card and please share your experience with us.  Wink
90% of all new card offers out there are scams at the moment. So handling new card providers with caution is the way to go since Wave Crest is gone.

HOSTTECH- vServers, Webhosting and colocation in the heart of Switzerland: https://www.hosttech.at/
Filicius

Activity: 424
Merit: 75

TalkImg.com - Image hosting for BitcoinTalk

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 10:47:30 AM

There are plenty of well known crypto companies that offer crypto VISA Prepaid Cards (Crypto.com, Binance...).

Free competition is good, of course, but these VISAs are something not to be taken lightly even if it comes from a trustworthy provider.

I would be avoiding any offers from a Newbie as a general rule, but especially when KYC and credit cards are involved.

Be careful.

WWW.TALKIMG.COM | Image hosting for BitcoinTalk | Official Topic
apliki (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2020, 02:31:50 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2020, 08:26:03 PM by mprep

This is Your right to pass or not pass the verification process. Yes, like any official financial institution, the KYC procedure is obligatory to use our service.
 We have all licenses and we assure you that your data does not fall into the hands of 3 persons and we do not store anything.

I do not vouch for anything! I just shared my first carefull steps in exploring their service, without risking too much. What i can say for sure is, that there are fees for any step you do and this sums up. That is why i decidet not to order the card.

But AdolfinWolf, if you do not care about loosing money, feel free to send 1000$ to their wallet address, order a card and please share your experience with us.  Wink
90% of all new card offers out there are scams at the moment. So handling new card providers with caution is the way to go since Wave Crest is gone.

Precautionary measures are good.

Trust comes with time, we understand this and work hard to improve our service.

We hope that in the future you will return to us and we will be able to cover your needs. Wink

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
apliki (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2021, 10:04:54 AM

Scam alert!! This 'company' charges a lot of fees that is not presented and when I tried to pay some bill online with virtual card it was not payed and my money was on hold for 3 days and taken off my account. Watch out for this scammers!

Hello,

Could you clarify what exactly fees you didn't find on our webpage?

We found only 1 transaction from your virtual card "closed    19.69 EUR      www.telenor.rs/mojtele>NOVI BEOGRAD RS    2021-05-09 16:33:57"

You also sent a reply to us in the Serbian language that all your debts for this transaction have been repaid. It was enough for us to translate your answer from Serbian to English and everything fell into place.. We quote the response from this company that "On your number, all received debts have been settled, "

We advise you to start understanding how financial institutions work and check, read all the information carefully, and not threaten bad reviews on the Internet and shout that we are a scam project.

Have a nice day.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: