Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:30:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chinese PROFESSIONAL HANDBOOK related COVID-19  (Read 149 times)
big_daddy (OP)

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2020, 05:09:10 PM
Merited by Rikafip (1)

The link below is containing a Chinese PROFESSIONAL HANDBOOK related COVID-19

DISTRIBUTE to your fellow doctors

(English version)

https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:7fda0f6d-25d1-4476-9753-f225f883bf1d

Take care and good luck to all.

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 06:41:40 PM

People don't like being called stupid. I don't either. But it is taking me a while to realize that articles like the one, below, are being used to further the panic caused by the CV fake-news. Because, how do you appropriately apologize to the wife of a doctor you have executed?... especially when they won't even admit the execution? I expect she's scared witless, knowing in her heart what really happened to her husband.

China Apologizes To Wife Of Whistleblower Doctor Who Died After Contracting Coronavirus

Six weeks after the death of Dr Li Wenliang - the Chinese doctor who tried to raise the alarm about the new coronavirus before it was even identified - Wuhan police have withdrawn their charges and apologized to his family.

As a reminder, Dr Li - who warned the public of a potential "SARS-like" disease in December 2019 - was questioned by local health authority, and warned:

"We solemnly warn you: If you keep being stubborn, with such impertinence, and continue this illegal activity, you will be brought to justice - is that understood?"

Dr, Li was later summoned by Wuhan police to sign a reprimand letter in which he was accused of "spreading rumors online" and "severely disrupting social order."

And now, in a Weibo message, Wuhan Police apologized to the dead doctor's wife for their mistreatment:

On the afternoon of January 3, the police station of Zhongnan Road Street, Zhongnan Road, Wuhan Public Security Bureau reposted and posted online.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2020, 07:34:10 PM

People don't like being called stupid. I don't either. But it is taking me a while to realize that articles like the one, below, are being used to further the panic caused by the CV fake-news. Because, how do you appropriately apologize to the wife of a doctor you have executed?... especially when they won't even admit the execution? I expect she's scared witless, knowing in her heart what really happened to her husband.

China Apologizes To Wife Of Whistleblower Doctor Who Died After Contracting Coronavirus

Cool

Did you miss the official version? The local government (of Wuhan) was to blame, the Central government acted "promptly" after learning of the situation. If people there get angry enough, they might even get a few local officials (lower ranking?) executed as scapegoat.

I wouldn't be strange if the central gov did the apology for the mistake of their "subordinate" pending investigation and trial (with possible execution).

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
Saltius

Activity: 166
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 07:55:49 AM

Six weeks after the death of Dr Li Wenliang - the Chinese doctor who tried to raise the alarm about the new coronavirus before it was even identified - Wuhan police have withdrawn their charges and apologized to his family.

As a reminder, Dr Li - who warned the public of a potential "SARS-like" disease in December 2019 - was questioned by local health authority, and warned:

"We solemnly warn you: If you keep being stubborn, with such impertinence, and continue this illegal activity, you will be brought to justice - is that understood?"

Dr, Li was later summoned by Wuhan police to sign a reprimand letter in which he was accused of "spreading rumors online" and "severely disrupting social order."

And now, in a Weibo message, Wuhan Police apologized to the dead doctor's wife for their mistreatment:

On the afternoon of January 3, the police station of Zhongnan Road Street, Zhongnan Road, Wuhan Public Security Bureau reposted and posted online.

Cool

Who the hell said Dr Li was executed?
Or in your dictionary, reprimand=execute?
Saltius

Activity: 166
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 08:08:38 AM

Cool

Did you miss the official version? The local government (of Wuhan) was to blame, the Central government acted "promptly" after learning of the situation. If people there get angry enough, they might even get a few local officials (lower ranking?) executed as scapegoat.

I wouldn't be strange if the central gov did the apology for the mistake of their "subordinate" pending investigation and trial (with possible execution).

No execution would happen, China gov always treat their own officials quite mildly compared to the harshly ruled commoners.
Besides, in China doctors working in gov established hospitals are also considered a higher rank than commoners by officials.
That's why Dr Li was only reprimanded , a relatively mild punishment. Was he a commoner, he would stay in jail for about one week for spreading the so-called rumor.

Ironically, if he stayed in jail. He probably would not get Coronavirus while treating patients and passed away tragically.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: