Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:06:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - HIVE - the worlds first decentralized social media network  (Read 371 times)
zeroknowledgeproofs (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 07:27:30 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2020, 07:46:14 PM by zeroknowledgeproofs

ORIGINAL POST FROM REDDIT: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/fls7c3/hive_the_worlds_first_decentralized_social_media/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

Hey everyone, what a crazy past few weeks it’s been for anyone following Steem. I am sure many people are confused as to what exactly is going on so I’ve decided I would share with you some of my perspective. I have been a long time Steem user over the past 4 years and have never been more excited than I am now for the community. Its moving in a direction it should have long ago...in my opinion Hive will be the worlds first truly decentralized blockchain based social media network and it will be launching this (3/20/2020) morning at 7AM PST. HIVE will be airdropped 1:1 to all Steem accounts.

Steem will finally be freeing itself entirely from the centralized controlling stake of Steemit inc. Personally I’ve always had an issue with the 60 million+ Steemit Inc stake and that’s what kept me away from taking a larger investment position in the network. Tomorrow after the community fork that stake will finally be gone. The development of the Hive Network and its ecosystem will be sustained via the DHF; Decentralized Hive Fund. The Hive Social Network will enable users to post and share content that is stored in a decentralized manner. This will enable people to share and voice an opinion online that no 3rd party can censor or control. During these perilous times on our planet a free network like this is needed more than ever. Centralized platforms like Facebook have been increasingly censoring our free speech. They have been hindering humanities ability to reach its full potential online. The Hive Network will enable humans to communicate, collaborate and share content in a truly free and decentralized manner.

HIVE is a fork of the Steem blockchain with no central company behind it. 100% open source community backed without the Steemit inc corporate controlling stake. This is history in the making folks and over the next few weeks I expect massive developments in this blockchain based social media sector to occur. hive.io , hive.blog #hivemind

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinforumgentr

Activity: 714
Merit: 82

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 04:36:45 PM

Hello.
I just registered for hive. I am a blogger.
I want to add my content to the hive.
but my hive power is over.

is there anyone here to help me?

theskillzdatklls

Activity: 1328
Merit: 563

MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2020, 08:20:43 AM

Wow, I just realized that this has happened. Are coins available on both platforms now? I seem to be having a hard time getting a hive account despite my ownership of an account on SteemIt...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 11:55:17 PM

@OP, can you post clickable links like this

https://hive.io/

And since you are not part of their team, I am guessing you can't answer relevant questions here. It is better if you can invite one of their staffs to create their official thread here so users from the community will have direct contact with them. And all possible questions can be easily answered from their side.
Namiks

Activity: 292
Merit: 252

I miss when crypto was about decentralisation.

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 08:45:00 AM

@OP, can you post clickable links like this

https://hive.io/

And since you are not part of their team, I am guessing you can't answer relevant questions here. It is better if you can invite one of their staffs to create their official thread here so users from the community will have direct contact with them. And all possible questions can be easily answered from their side.

There isn't a team or "staff", it's decentralised. There are witnesses that are voted in by the community via DPoS to run the chain, but there's no official entity that can speak on behalf of it. Not much different to how no central authority exists to speak about bitcoin.

Crypto was created to liberate the individual. Decentralisation matters.
Tokenista

Activity: 910
Merit: 14

Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 06:40:33 AM

There is no HIVE thread, so I thought I would post this here as it is one of the most generic HIVE ANN threads, my Wife and I are about to change the Crypto Landscape. Like the Silk Road, but not that, a legit Economy.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5353634.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: