Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:23:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is this the best time to teach about bitcoin?  (Read 502 times)
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 12:07:40 PM

We can say that it is the best time teach people about bitcoin, but the fact is people still trying to take care themselves first fro the coronavirus, and after they can make sure that they are safe, they will try to search the other way to make money. Now, they are at home, some of them are not work in their office, but they have an internet connection to try to search work by online, so I think they will seek the other jobs available on the internet so they can make money. Maybe soon they will realize that they can make money from the internet, and they will come to bitcoin while we cannot force them to learn bitcoin if they don't want.

Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 12:13:34 PM

i think this is the best time to teach people about bitcoin and get some potential new investor or holder in the future
but the big question is HOW?

I understand your goal here but I don't think this is the best time.

People are now focussing on how they would be safe in their houses. At these times, people would be investing their fiats into essentials, to things their family needed to be safe and be free from the contamination of the virus. I would be happy to teach people about Bitcoin if they ask me but I think it is the wrong time to teach people right now. They are scared, they are thinking about the safety of their families and I guess we should too.
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 12:51:16 PM

Many people try to teach bitcoin to the other but right now is not good moment for every one introduce bitcoin, with bitcoin keep lower price make some one have lower interested to know with bitcoin although you give how bitcoin history price and first time very cheap.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 01:06:48 PM

We can say that it is the best time teach people about bitcoin, but the fact is people still trying to take care themselves first fro the coronavirus, and after they can make sure that they are safe, they will try to search the other way to make money. Now, they are at home, some of them are not work in their office, but they have an internet connection to try to search work by online, so I think they will seek the other jobs available on the internet so they can make money. Maybe soon they will realize that they can make money from the internet, and they will come to bitcoin while we cannot force them to learn bitcoin if they don't want.
I will only teach bitcoin to others who are eager to listen, there are some people who are not interested to it and I do not care to them. I'm not a selfish person but it is only good if we will teach someone who wants to know about it. It is true that we cannot force them to learn about bitcoin, they should be interested to it if they want to learn it and to acquire it.
JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 01:26:28 PM

This kind of crisis are one of the best time to teach bitcoin to others because it can protect people from getting the virus. Why I said that? According to WHO that the virus can also spread through fiat currencies. Bitcoin is a digital currency which doesn't required physical transactions. It is really good if we will use it in daily transactions to avoid coronavirus. I now teaching to my family and I'm lucky because there are now many businesses in my community that are accepting bitcoin as payment.

Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 05:54:03 PM

we are now in the time of crisis due to coronavirus pandemic
almost everyone is just staying at home because of community quarantine and many companies already announce their stop-work order
i think this is the best time to teach people about bitcoin and get some potential new investor or holder in the future

many people are looking for a way to earn online but afraid to touch bitcoin
because of the rapid change in price and it's not newbie friendly anymore
but it will not be the same if there is some way to try it first without spending at the start
im also one of those who have doubt about bitcoin at the start
but because there is some way to earn it i have some time to learn it little by little until i realized the potential of bitcoin

that's why im looking idea how i can make people get into bitcoin without spending a single cent at the start
because i think one of the reasons why bitcoin is not gaining interest unlike before because it's not newbie friendly anymore
if we will compare in the past there is not a lot of faucets available now
even the signature campaign is not newbie friendly
they can join is some bounty in altcoin section with a high risk to get scam

if you have some opinion just let me know
Keep Safe Everyone Thanks  Grin

You are definitely right when you mentioned that due to the pandemic, people are trying to find ways to earn money because they can't from their individual works outside their home due to the quarantine and lockdown. Seeing from this side, this is definitely the best time to teach people the perks of having Bitcoin in their hands. When we explain its advantages and disadvantages, people will get to decide whether to start or not.

However, because of the pandemic also, with the decline of the economy's health, is the decline of the Bitcoin chart also. If we are to explain to them right now, they might have doubts. Also, the way you start registering to Bitcoin is actually different from before because you really need to take risks. I also pity those who belong in lower class who also wants to earn money for their family. The best way here is to edhcate themselves and strive more if they really want to have money.

Teach is not the best term but to promote and advertise it so that the government will also adapt bitcoin in their economy. As the bitcoin is a good source of income and also a good mode of payment, it is surely necessary to become a digital currency in the future. It can be used in many transactions such as payment for bills, buying goods, investment and etc. Bitcoin is very flexible and will be a future of the currencies, the only thing bitcoin is lacking is the promotion and mass adoption. Some government still see bitcoin as a fraud and not legit type of currency because the only thing that comes to their mind when they hear about cryptocurrency are hackers and scammers. We need to change that mindset and let them know that bitcoin will help a country's economic state grow in some point.
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 02:51:53 AM

When we teach about Bitcoin against others I think this is a challenge. First, they will definitely ask us about the risks and advantages. Maybe it's time to introduce Bitcoin everyone (especially youngsters). The government advises everyone to do their own quarantine.

By quarantine itself, it is definitely thought to make money without leaving home. Before you teach Bitcoin it is better if you can show the profit results you get from Crypto trading. So if they know the profit you get, it will definitely be interesting to try it.

Bounty and AirDrop campaigns are one way to make money. And the process, for now, is certainly not going to be easy. But it does not hurt if you teach this to them.

btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 03:45:56 AM

while we have nothing to do in House because of Community Quarantine and the outside living is very limited i think yeah this is our chance to let people learn about Bitcoin and make them know how can they avail the benefits of this profiteering.

i remember that some of my friends months ago are asking me about Bitcoin thing because i sometimes made posts about crypto specially bitcoin so now is the time to encourage and teach them what is this all about.

thanks for this Thread mate so now i will have free time to discuss this to them .

xenxen

Activity: 763
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 04:37:47 AM

if there's have in your family interested in bitcoin this is the right time to teach them because at this time they are not busy and some of them im sure they are thinking where they get for the extra income without going outside..

███▄▄ ▀████████▄▄
█████▀ ▄  ▀███████▄
████▌ ██▄▄ ▐████████▄
█████▄ ▀▀  ██████████▄
█████████ ████████████
█████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████ ███████▀
█████████ ██████▀
 ████████ ██▀▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████
       ▀▀█████▀
.GptVerse.
A Metaverse App to Shop,
Learn, Organize, and Play!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 04:37:57 AM

People are now focussing on how they would be safe in their houses. At these times, people would be investing their fiats into essentials, to things their family needed to be safe and be free from the contamination of the virus. I would be happy to teach people about Bitcoin if they ask me but I think it is the wrong time to teach people right now. They are scared, they are thinking about the safety of their families and I guess we should too.

It is very enjoyable to teach bitcoin, most especially to those young one's. They can be enlightened in a young age on how to be a business minded person because as soon as they grow, they can be familiarized on what is happening in the market. Also bitcoin is always updated they will never had a hard time to understand it as long as they want to continuously grow. My cousin was already prepared when I give him some idea on what to do in crypto, he already read a lot of information when I asked him if he want to grow in life and be stable. I believe that youths are the future of cryptocurrency, we need to keep in their mind that crypto is the hope of all of the economy. Bitcoin will surely give them a variety of lessons about life and how to handle circumstances without really affecting your mental health.

Assface16678

Activity: 1414
Merit: 135

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 04:48:12 AM

It is very enjoyable to teach bitcoin, most especially to those young one's. They can be enlightened in a young age on how to be a business minded person because as soon as they grow, they can be familiarized on what is happening in the market. Also bitcoin is always updated they will never had a hard time to understand it as long as they want to continuously grow. My cousin was already prepared when I give him some idea on what to do in crypto, he already read a lot of information when I asked him if he want to grow in life and be stable. I believe that youths are the future of cryptocurrency, we need to keep in their mind that crypto is the hope of all of the economy. Bitcoin will surely give them a variety of lessons about life and how to handle circumstances without really affecting your mental health.

Today it is a good opportunity to teach the use of bitcoin to the other people because we have a virus rapidly spreading today and one of the rules is the social distancing and avoid other physical contacts with other people and the virus today can stay now to the tangible things like the physical money so one of the good for the bitcoin today is the online payment also it is faster and secured they don't need to go outside just to pay their bills. There are a lot of people today teaching the use of cryptocurrency especially bitcoin because it is good for businesses too they can now make earning without capital or they can make the investment if they want too the only thing they need is the knowledge how do they does handle the situation to make more earnings with the help of it.

joeperry

Activity: 2156
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 05:35:46 AM

It is indeed a strategical move to encourage and teach people about Bitcoin at this moment. This pandemic, although resulted a massive destruction in people's lives, it became an awakening and an opportunity to reflect on our way of life and how we choose to spend it. During this period, where people are always at home, and their activities are dependent on digital technology such as online classes, work from home and even banking is done online, people are most likely to be  open in being enlightened about Bitcoin. Thus, it is good to make use of different available platforms online in order to pique interests of people in learning and engaging with Bitcoin.

michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 07:33:35 AM

I will only teach bitcoin to others who are eager to listen, there are some people who are not interested to it and I do not care to them. I'm not a selfish person but it is only good if we will teach someone who wants to know about it. It is true that we cannot force them to learn about bitcoin, they should be interested to it if they want to learn it and to acquire it.

I try that too. I tried to teach almost all of my friends. But only a few of them have an interest in bitcoin. So from that, I don't teach people who don't want to know about a new thing because that can waste my time. I prefer to teach less than 5 people, but they have a big interest in bitcoin than to teach 10 people, but they don't want to know about what I am going to tell them.

AAXExchange
Copper Member

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 08:07:41 AM

It’s never too late, if now there is a desire, then you need to study bitcoin now. I am sure this will be relevant in our days and even more so in the future.
kpllvd

Activity: 14
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 08:56:53 AM

we are now in the time of crisis due to coronavirus pandemic
almost everyone is just staying at home because of community quarantine and many companies already announce their stop-work order

many people are looking for a way to earn online but afraid to touch bitcoin
because of the rapid change in price and it's not newbie friendly anymore
but it will not be the same if there is some way to try it first without spending at the start
im also one of those who have doubt about bitcoin at the start
but because there is some way to earn it i have some time to learn it little by little until i realized the potential of bitcoin

that's why im looking idea how i can make people get into bitcoin without spending a single cent at the start
because i think one of the reasons why bitcoin is not gaining interest unlike before because it's not newbie friendly anymore
if we will compare in the past there is not a lot of faucets available now
even the signature campaign is not newbie friendly
they can join is some bounty in altcoin section with a high risk to get scam

if you have some opinion just let me know
Keep Safe Everyone Thanks  Grin

It is indeed a strategical move to encourage and teach people about Bitcoin at this moment. This pandemic, although resulted a massive destruction in people's lives, it became an awakening and an opportunity to reflect on our way of life and how we choose to spend it. During this period, where people are always at home, and their activities are dependent on digital technology such as online classes, work from home and even banking is done online, people are most likely to be  open in being enlightened about Bitcoin. Thus, it is good to make use of different available platforms online in order to pique interests of people in learning and engaging with Bitcoin.

Yes, but if someone is willing to learn about Bitcoin it means it is the right time to teach them. In times like this, Coronavirus is rapidly spreading, the people will be more hesitant to use hard cash to buy anything or pay bills. People are trying to find ways to earn money while staying at home now that the government imposed quarantine or lockdown in different countries. It is good to promote or advertise the use of cryptocurrencies or Bitcoin to people while expecting that this will be globally accepted and adopted in the future. There are a lot of platforms like google and youtube to teach Bitcoin where it discusses the interest, benefits, way to earn and merits and to be honest I personally watched videos on youtube in my first time and it helps alot. It will widen your perspective and open an opportunity to engage more on Bitcoin but make sure to discuss and understand the risk and volatility of it.

To sum it up, Anytime and anywhere you can teach or learn Bitcoin even in a situation like this.
Godstrength

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 09:01:55 AM

I would say yes, with the market crashing, with everyone staying at their own homes because of the quarantine, I can see people searching and learning Bitcoin and cryptocurrency more and more.
Thewolfofcrypto

Activity: 314

einc.io

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 09:35:18 AM

Education is always a must in crypto. Ppl just more focused on chaos w/ virus then on any kinds of invests

Kurokonobasuke

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 10:22:45 AM

As we all know that when the corona virus are spreading over the whole world out governments are declared a community quarantine for a couple of months and it was so boring because we don't know on what to do for a long community quarantine. To keep the time more valuable during the community quarantine, it is a perfect timing to teach others regarding bitcoins, because as we all know that using a fiat currencies can also spread the virus than using crypto currencies. I thought them about bitcoins by just showing them the videos and articles about the bitcoin, and also I will guide them in using platforms that handles bitcoins.

fricks13

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 11:19:22 AM

There are so many people being afraid of going outside because of the risk of spreading the virus around the world and the best thing that we may do is to use cryptocurrency so we can still purchase some goods and stuffs that we need for our daily needs. If the bitcoin will be teached in many countries it will be good to all of us because there will e more investors, players and traders that we may have.
Nawrod

Activity: 135

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 02:26:25 PM

Yes, it could be great time to learn something more about btc. Especially when it is desired to stay at home Cheesy I consider this time as also great for buying some cryptocurrencies, it's hard to predict when btc will rise but it will, I'm sure. I want to buy some as soon as I will have enough money. I’ve also bought some more CDL on CoinDeal to stake it because it could lower my trading fees. It's perfect time to make some investments.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: