Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:58:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH, BNB, NGR, XRP, LTC And BCH Price What Do You Think This Year 2020 Will Be?  (Read 242 times)
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 02:10:40 AM

It is a sleek tactic to impute some other coin in between all the good ones but it usually doesn't work, I understand why people would do that but in the end if its not working, you are just doing bad marketing, there may not be a bad advertisement in advertisement world but there surely is a bad marketing.

Eth is the second biggest coin, BNB is the coin of binance the biggest exchange in the world, XRP is the third in the world and LTC is basically bitcoin-lite even tho has some problems now, BCH is miners guilds coin and loved by them. NGR on the other hand... nobody knows what NGR is and never heard of it so nobody knows what will be since nobody knows what it is in the end. If you do not know what a coin is, how could you even predict what it will be like in the future?

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 02:38:01 AM

For me only eth and bnb are the one that can top up the market by 2020. Bnb showcase how liquidity can easily be achieve by incorporating useful idea. See how other exchanges such as Kucoin copying their features slowly, first is the staking feature release now the margin trading. Also I only trust IEO conducted by them looking for good projects.

Eth case also is exciting as they are near on transferring on POS blockchain. That's impressive and could likely close to btc market cap. By the way, why btc isnt on the list?
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 02:46:37 AM

ETH , BNB, NGR, XRP, LTC and BCH are the best altcoins in this market, so there's no reason not to invest in it. If you are a smart investor in this market, you should own as much ETH , BNB, NGR, XRP, LTC and BCH as possible because the current price is very cheap and you will make a lot of profit in the future. And besides, you should stay away from BSV as far as possible because this is a shitcoin and you will lose all if you invest in it.

ETH, BNB, NGR, XRP, LTC And BCH Price What Do You Think This Year 2020 Will Be? Comment Velow.............

if I'm more interested to investing in BTC, because as we know that the price of BTC has fallen very far, so this is the right time to buy and invest in BTC, because I believe in 2020 the price of BTC will definitely increase very high, so I'm sure investing in BTC for now will definitely provide a very big profit compared to investing in altcoin, because the price of Bitcoin is easier to increase than the price of altcoin (including ETH, BNB and LTC prices).

Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 03:04:31 AM

ETH , BNB, NGR, XRP, LTC and BCH are the best altcoins in this market, so there's no reason not to invest in it. If you are a smart investor in this market, you should own as much ETH , BNB, NGR, XRP, LTC and BCH as possible because the current price is very cheap and you will make a lot of profit in the future. And besides, you should stay away from BSV as far as possible because this is a shitcoin and you will lose all if you invest in it.

ETH, BNB, NGR, XRP, LTC And BCH Price What Do You Think This Year 2020 Will Be? Comment Velow.............

if I'm more interested to investing in BTC, because as we know that the price of BTC has fallen very far, so this is the right time to buy and invest in BTC, because I believe in 2020 the price of BTC will definitely increase very high, so I'm sure investing in BTC for now will definitely provide a very big profit compared to investing in altcoin, because the price of Bitcoin is easier to increase than the price of altcoin (including ETH, BNB and LTC prices).
The majority of people have said the same thing like you if they much more prefer to invest in bitcoin. For some people who have been actively trading in the crypto market and what they are looking for is not only the sutainable grow but they are also looking for the volatility that can bring them all an instant profit with a lot of money with a single trade, That's why they still use altcoin.
The price of those coins will also follow bitcoin but when they give huge update and they will leave the bitcoin domination.
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 04:16:38 AM

Bitcoin is the main priority for me when it is falling. I always buy what I can afford as much as possible, even though other coins also have a good increase. I will continue to hold onto bitcoin until now.
In 24 hours bitcoin experienced a good increase even I already made a profit but I am targeting if I touch $ 10k I will sell it for me that's enough in my profits.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2020, 06:15:25 AM

etherum will continue to dominate altcoin, and currently the price of etherum has almost broken through to $ 200. then Litecoin will also experience a good increase this year. showing a good graph over the past 24 hours, litecoin is likely to reach $ 800.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 06:22:39 AM

Ethereum, BNB, XRP, and LTC will have the potential to be profitable coins this year, and many people are waiting for that by buying more amounts of each coin. But I don't know about Ngr and BCH because of the last time BCH increase, it's not increasing too high, and I think that is because of manipulating from some people. But besides of that coins, bitcoin is the must-have coins that we should have from this year because bitcoin will increase so high, and although we don't know how high bitcoin will rise, we can save more bitcoin from now.
Latines

Activity: 980
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 06:29:33 AM

That's real, I still think that this year there should be no positive growth dynamics. But coins grow and grow every day. I don’t know how long it will last. And if this growth will be throughout the year, it will be great. But as for me, the prices that are now, they will remain. Of course there will be a swing, up and down movement. But in fact, such a price will be throughout the year.
red4slash

Activity: 1288
Merit: 424

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 08:20:38 AM

etherum will continue to dominate altcoin, and currently the price of etherum has almost broken through to $ 200. then Litecoin will also experience a good increase this year. showing a good graph over the past 24 hours, litecoin is likely to reach $ 800.
the two coins you are talking about do have potential, good volume makes me believe in potential this year too but to confirm the price, I think it will be difficult.
Besides that I also personally referred to BNB, XRP, and TRX because I was sure of the volume.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 08:43:40 AM

The coins you have mentioned are awesome and will yield good results in the long term. But I do not think XRP deserves the best as the coin is surviving so far only on hype. Binance coin, ethereum, and LTC are very good pick for investment for ever. But you have missed to mention the name of king coin, bitcoin. Do mention it to complete your list.

lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 08:43:51 AM

No one can predict accurately the future of cryptocurrencies thus we have to wait until there's a good news that can affect the price of crypto as a whole.

On the other side these coins are among of the popular coins that is good to hold for long period.

If the market stays in green status then we might see a price increase especially if bitcoin's growth continue because it can influence the price of altcoins.

ohyeahhaha122

Activity: 267
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 04:09:38 PM

eth has a very large ecosystem, and a lot of applications, especially a lot of projects using the eth platform, bnb also especially binance also recently had a lot of very large pump coins when the first listing, there were In order to create a huge attraction for investors, the two coins above must hold if they want to make a big profit, I think the price will increase sharply in 2020, the remaining coins I think the priority is lower 2 coins above

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 07:53:54 AM

They are good coins quite alright but no one can say vividly what the price will look like this year or before the end of this year because no one can predict the future, even some of the predictions always carried out usually ends up not being the true thing. Therefore I think, it is better to invest without having the mindset that it reach a particular price so that you won't end up disappointed; since they are good coins, they are also good for holding thus no need to worry. Nevertheless, if am to pick from the list, I would go for ETH, LTC and BNB
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: