Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:08:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is anyone successfully mining ETH with phoenixminer and windows 10 using SSL?  (Read 164 times)
RedDelPaPa (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 05:33:13 AM

Hello everyone,

Is anyone successfully mining ETH with the latest phoenixminer on windows 10 using SSL?

I have recently reloaded several of my rigs with windows 10 and I can't get them to use SSL when mining ETH with the latest phoenixminer.  I get the same error response on all of them that the SSL cert cannot be verified.  The date and time are correct on all rigs.

I still have 3 rigs running windows 7 with the latest phoenixminer that work just fine with SSL.

Scratching my quarantined head right now.  Can anyone help?

Thank you,
Red
waywoos

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 12:52:52 PM

you mean like this?

-pool ssl://us1.ethermine.org:5555
sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 01:00:26 PM

Hello everyone,

Is anyone successfully mining ETH with the latest phoenixminer on windows 10 using SSL?

I have recently reloaded several of my rigs with windows 10 and I can't get them to use SSL when mining ETH with the latest phoenixminer.  I get the same error response on all of them that the SSL cert cannot be verified.  The date and time are correct on all rigs.

I still have 3 rigs running windows 7 with the latest phoenixminer that work just fine with SSL.

Scratching my quarantined head right now.  Can anyone help?

Thank you,
Red

yes mining on 10 or more rigs with phönixminer. no problems
RedDelPaPa (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 05:24:39 AM

you mean like this?

-pool ssl://us1.ethermine.org:5555

Yes.  It's not working for me on all of my win10 boxes.  I get a cert verification failed error.  Works just fine on all of my win7 rigs.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: